Tongkat Ali and Fadogia Agrestis: the perfect testosterone combo!

Philomath

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
would Tongkat Ali be useful for women? Especially those women who may have low testosterone - or in menopause?
Yes, it should have the same testosterone boosting effect, but it will definitely also boost libido.

DonLore

Yes, it should have the same testosterone boosting effect, but it will definitely also boost libido.
Hans, what is your opinion in using (organic) tobacco leaf (not smoked) in increasing androgens? Seem pretty damn effective, also lowers estrogen potently and is very dopaminergic, liver protective, and brain protective

Vinny

Hans, what is your opinion in using (organic) tobacco leaf (not smoked) in increasing androgens? Seem pretty damn effective, also lowers estrogen potently and is very dopaminergic, liver protective, and brain protective
Like making tea from the leaves or what?
Also, have you seen any studies supporting what you mentioned?
Thanks

DonLore

Like making tea from the leaves or what?
Also, have you seen any studies supporting what you mentioned?
Thanks
Using the leaf as snus or tea, yeah. It is well known that tobacco is potent DHT booster, and anti-estrogen. Nicotine metabolizes into cotinine, which has these effects. I also suspect the beta-carbolines have some effects on androgens since they stimulate dopamine. But I havent researched those

Vinny

Using the leaf as snus or tea, yeah. It is well known that tobacco is potent DHT booster, and anti-estrogen. Nicotine metabolizes into cotinine, which has these effects. I also suspect the beta-carbolines have some effects on androgens since they stimulate dopamine. But I havent researched those
Man, that`s so cool!

Have you ever tried it?
I've tried this combination using double wood supplements tongkat and fadogia. Taken together orally in capsule form before sleep during weeknights for a month , cycled off for a week, then repeated. Definitely strongly pro testosterone. I am 22 fyi with very good muscle mass and metabolism but have struggled with high work stress and episodes of depression over the past few years, both of which are noticeably mitigated while on this cycle. Better mood and energy, more stress resistance overall, all though I would say it cause me to be angrier at things than I otherwise would've been (i believe this was the tongkat as i have taken it by itself in powder form and saw similar effects, disgusting btw). The myths of fadogia increasing your testicle size appear to be true although I am young and didn't take measurements but my girlfriend would confirm findings. Libido is increased but still manageable, and gyms lifts seem to produce more results (easier to squeeze out that extra rep). Been off for the past month to purge system before blood test, but soon to start again!

dukesbobby777

I would like to try this combination but with products that you guys might think are solid recommendations. I tried the gorilla product, but it made me feel off. Which doesn't surprise me because they ruined it by putting in ashwagandha and loads of other questionable things. The gorilla product was almost 100 bucks, and I won't be using the rest. Anyone in Europe who might be interested in it, let me know. Happy to send it.

hierundjetzt

Don't most websites claim that tobacco smoking leads to ED? Is that not true then?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I've tried this combination using double wood supplements tongkat and fadogia. Taken together orally in capsule form before sleep during weeknights for a month , cycled off for a week, then repeated. Definitely strongly pro testosterone. I am 22 fyi with very good muscle mass and metabolism but have struggled with high work stress and episodes of depression over the past few years, both of which are noticeably mitigated while on this cycle. Better mood and energy, more stress resistance overall, all though I would say it cause me to be angrier at things than I otherwise would've been (i believe this was the tongkat as i have taken it by itself in powder form and saw similar effects, disgusting btw). The myths of fadogia increasing your testicle size appear to be true although I am young and didn't take measurements but my girlfriend would confirm findings. Libido is increased but still manageable, and gyms lifts seem to produce more results (easier to squeeze out that extra rep). Been off for the past month to purge system before blood test, but soon to start again!
Very cool. Are you going to test before and after?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I haven't research tobacco outside the context of smoking yet, but yes, it can boost dopamine and DHT. Tea is much healthier than smoking haha, so it should be fine.

DonLore

Don't most websites claim that tobacco smoking leads to ED? Is that not true then?
Smoking tobacco can be bad for vascular health, so of course it can lead to ED. But that has nothing to do with tobacco plant, but the act of smoking chemical laden plant material

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
I am going to do a comprehensive hormone panel, yes. Particularly interested in test/free test, dht, and cortisol numbers. Any others you would consider adding?
Yes, those would be the most interesting as well. I'd add DHEA, estradiol and prolactin as well. I'd want to know how that testosterone to estradiol ratio changes.

Yes, those would be the most interesting as well. I'd add DHEA, estradiol and prolactin as well. I'd want to know how that testosterone to estradiol ratio changes.
Do you think it would be worthwhile to check estrone/estriol, and possibly pursue increased levels of them due to their ability to lock estrodial out of the estrogen receptors?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you think it would be worthwhile to check estrone/estriol, and possibly pursue increased levels of them due to their ability to lock estrodial out of the estrogen receptors?
You can test them, but I wouldn't forcibly try to change them. Just let them fall where they do. Unless there is some crazy imbalance already. Then it would be good to see why there is an imbalance.

Limon9

Enthusiasm for Fadogia agrestis probably falls along similar lines as willingness to put DMSO on one's balls. Tongkat Ali is certainly the low, slow, "safe" option.

Beastmode

I use Nootropics Depot Tongkat Ali Extract Capsules | 200mg | 60 Count | 2% Eurycomanone by HPTLC.

Started with 1 capsule, but increased it to 2 the past few days. Definitely gives me a boost.

@Hans I'm wondering if the Eurycomanone is high enough in what you've found in the research? Not sure how to convert the amount I'm taking to the "ideal" 8mg per day.

I take it with 300 mg of Fadogia Agrestis in the morning.

Thank you in advance.

RealNeat

I haven't research tobacco outside the context of smoking yet, but yes, it can boost dopamine and DHT. Tea is much healthier than smoking haha, so it should be fine.
be careful with orally ingested tobacco, one will usually puke before consuming a lethal dose but the possibility of major poisoning is there. Smoking is safer in terms of nicotine release.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals