Fadogia Agrestis Triples Testosterone Levels

Hans

Forum Supporter
What happens when a man's DHEA is above range already but with low T?
It usually indicates adrenal overactivity. So cortinon would make more sense in that regard or other cortisol antagonists.

OP
RenaissanceMan
Fadogia is as effective as aspirin for pain-killing while having unique T-boosting properties. Quite impressive.

05B048C0-62AD-47D6-A374-3DDC310CCD62.jpeg
B37AC927-944A-4C8C-8CC2-B3A02D13876A.jpeg

OP
RenaissanceMan
Alright guys it's been a few days and I just threw out the bottle I bought. The ***t shrunk my balls every morning I took it. Be careful with this one.

AnonE

Alright guys it's been a few days and I just threw out the bottle I bought. The ***t shrunk my balls every morning I took it. Be careful with this one.

Whoa how significantly? Did you get any high T effects at least? Maybe you got 'shut down'

Infinite

Started taking 300mg stem extract 6 days ago. Have seen all the benefits listed but one side effect. It seems to be thickening blood, I've been experiencing dizziness, and headaches. I've also been supplementing 2mg of Kuinone daily transdermally... so im going to stop that and start taking fish oil and vitamin E to offset it.

Last edited:
I'm a fan

This study seems to indicate that it is toxic to the liver and kidneys

"This might have resulted from peroxidation of the polyunsaturated fatty acids on the membranes of the hepatocytes and nephrons made possible by the functional groups or the product of metabolism of the extract"

Chophouse360

to raise T, use 2-3mg of DHEA and 20mg of progesterone in Progest-E twice a day. In a few months your T is much much higher, even double or triple if you are coming from a low score, and your estrogen won't go up either, but will instead probably fall.
So a total of 4-6 mg of dhea and 40 of progest e if doing it twice a day? You can use this topically?

That’s very odd…it’s supposed to increase LH which I think would have the opposite effect