Thyroid Problems

Tomasz

Hi guys I got issues with thyroid about 15 years ago I was diagnosed with hyper thyroid doctors prescribed me methamizole
Since then I lost my hair I don’t feel any better taking methamizole every day 5 mg
It’s hard for me to tolerate cold weather cold feet and hands sweating overnight tired all the time I did blood work week ago and I hope somebody will help me understand them- just find out about Ray and this forum
pleas help.
T4 free 1.6 (0,8-1.8)
T4 total 10.9. (4.9-10.05) little over
TSH 0.95. ( 0.4 -4.5)
T3 free 3.9. ( 2.3-4.2)
T3 total 115. (76-181)
Thyroid peroxidase AB 30. High (<9)
PSA total 0.2. (<=4)
Prolactin 12.2 (2-18 )
Testosterone. 489
Vit D. 33
LDL 84
HDL 34
Total cholesterol 138
Ratio 4.1
Triglycerides 100
Non HDL cholesterol 104
Carbon dioxide 24. ( 20-32)
Phosphate. 3.7. (2.5-4.5)
Calcium 9.8. (8.6

OP
T

Tomasz

Thanks for responding one I just found its from 3/7/17
Triglycerides 273
LDL 66
HDL 36
Ratio 4.4
Total 157
Glucose 104
Calcium 9.6
HGB a1c 5.7. (4-5.6)
Total t4 8.5
Free t4 1.4
T3 128
Free t3 3.26
TSH 0.64
Thyroglobulin 80.10
Thyroid peroxidase antibody 10.6
Thanks might have more if needed
Methamizole all the time it seems like doctors don’t wanna try anything else
I have tried different supplements food
And nothing its working just hope there’s way to fix this problem. Thanks

Luckytype

What kind of food intake do you have?

One of the things of thyroid is that it is basically considered an accelerator pedal for every cell in the body. Meaning if you have a bad situation it can make it worse, if you have a deficient situation it can make it worse, if you have a good situation it can make it better. That said all accelerator pedals in nature generally speaking require some sort of fuel both calorically and ingredient wise.

OP
T

Tomasz

What kind of food intake do you have?

One of the things of thyroid is that it is basically considered an accelerator pedal for every cell in the body. Meaning if you have a bad situation it can make it worse, if you have a deficient situation it can make it worse, if you have a good situation it can make it better. That said all accelerator pedals in nature generally speaking require some sort of fuel both calorically and ingredient wise.
So in the past I didn’t really care I was eating mostly hevy food meat starch - last couple months just veggies fruits no sugar
Very little meat no bread no pasta very little carbs and then I found this forum so I wanna try all that new approach for me with
Sugar dairy Tried many supplements
Msm d3 vit c. B k2 selenium mag zinc lugols
Iodine borax baking soda thongat ali cbd
Etc and nothing

Cirion

I can think of a couple causes for hyperthyroid, couldn't tell you which one it is. In either case, it's probably best left up to the Dr. to ultimately diagnose you, but in order to rule out a couple of things... see if you can get your Dr. to test the following:

1. Iodine levels
2. Bromine levels
3. Do a thyroid scan for autonomously functioning thyroid nodules

Hyperthyroid, based upon my understandings, can be caused by any number of things but mostly a mix of low iodine, high bromine, and possibly autonomously functioning thyroid nodules hence the idea to get your Dr. to test for those. Autonomously functioning thyroid nodules are pretty rare, but it's possible.

Autonomously functioning nodules cause hyperthyroid because they allow some thyroid nodules to uptake an unlimited supply of Iodine, basically generating "infinite" energy without any brakes to the system.

Actually, now that I think about it, your labs do make it sound like this may very well be the problem. I say that because you have low TSH but decent T3 numbers.

What happens in a normal body is that the pituary send out TSH, which stimulates the thyroid to generate T4 and T3. But in hyperthyroid, it is making too much, so I could see how the body would drop TSH to try to bring production down. However, if you have autonomously functioning nodules, these will continue to pump out T4/T3 regardless of the "orders" they receive from the pituary, so even though TSH is low, they keep cranking away.

Conversely in hypothyroid what you typically see is the reverse. A low T4/T3 coupled with a high TSH - the pituary is trying to "whip" the thyroid into shape to make T4/T3, but it isn't doing so, therefore the pituary cracks the "whip" more and TSH continues to rise... its not unheard of for hypo's to have TSH in the 100's or close to it

If that's indeed the case (I'm not saying it is, but it's my best guess) Then there are , from what I understand, 3 possible solutions
1.) Surgery to cut out the offending nodules
2.) Radioactive Iodine to kill the offending nodules (but this also kills healthy nodules. I don't recommend this route)
3.) Thyroid Medication

I would only do radioactive iodine as a last resort (if it comes to that). Thyroid meds should be the first approach to solve this, & surgery pretty much also a last resort (but slightly preferable to radioactive iodine).

Last edited:
OP
T

Tomasz

I can think of a couple causes for hyperthyroid, couldn't tell you which one it is. In either case, it's probably best left up to the Dr. to ultimately diagnose you, but in order to rule out a couple of things... see if you can get your Dr. to test the following:

1. Iodine levels
2. Bromine levels
3. Do a thyroid scan for autonomously functioning thyroid nodules

Hyperthyroid, based upon my understandings, can be caused by any number of things but mostly a mix of low iodine, high bromine, and possibly autonomously functioning thyroid nodules hence the idea to get your Dr. to test for those.
Thanks for responding-I was trying to convince them to do more tests but the only answer I get is “this is autoimmune
Condition and nothing we can do and it’s mild hyperthyroidism so just take methamizole and you will be fine “ ignoring
Everything- I have changed 2 doctors over couple years but they all the same
That’s whay I’m searching and just found
This forum and info about Peat.
Just got some pansterone and start taking
Niacinamide OJ milk cottage cheese hope to
See some results but for hyper thyroid
I should have lots of energy and be worm
And I’m cold (feet) and tired moody and loosing hair? So maybe it’s haypo not hayper
Weird?

Cirion

Yea that is weird that you have hypo symptoms instead of hyper.

What does that drug do I don't know much about it?

One possibility is (for lack of knowing more about the drug) is that the drug is overcompensating, tanking your metabolism and giving you hypo symptoms in an effort to control the hyper symptoms.

OP
T

Tomasz

Yea that is weird that you have hypo symptoms instead of hyper.

What does that drug do I don't know much about it?

One possibility is (for lack of knowing more about the drug) is that the drug is overcompensating, tanking your metabolism and giving you hypo symptoms in an effort to control the hyper symptoms.
I guess its methamizole I think is suppressing thyroid but from time to time I stop taking it for couple of days and first two-three days I’m ok but then I feel terrible so I don’t know if it’s the lack of drug or the thyroid and what about this antibodies
Thyroid peroxidase AB 30 (<9) what maybe the reason for them and how to lower them

Cirion

Good call. Didn't notice that, yeah that is kinda high. It looks like comparing to your previous bloodwork that the antibodies increased, I'm guessing from the drug? I'm thinking the AB may be high as a consequence of an autonomously functioning nodule. Especially if you happen to be bromine toxic (and most people are). That's why I'd be curious to see bromine toxicity levels as well. I say that because bromine causes enough damage in someone without hyperthyroid, I hate to think the havoc bromine could cause in hyperthyroid. Which brings to mind an interesting question, more rhetorical than anything... when tests measure T3/T4, what precisely do they measure? Do they measure T3/T4 generated using Iodine as the primary element, or does it also pick up/detect T3/T4 generated using Bromine/Chlorine/Flourine? (aka, a "deranged" T3/T4). If it detects the "deranged" T3/T4, then just having high T3/T4 may not actually mean you have high T3/T4 in the traditional sense (Iodized T3/T4). A high level of Bromized T3/T4 could verily give you lots of brain fog, fatigue etc (symptoms of Hypo) whereas a high level of Iodized T3/T4 would give you lots of hyper energy.

Last edited:
OP
T

Tomasz

Good call. Didn't notice that, yeah that is kinda high. It looks like comparing to your previous bloodwork that the antibodies increased, I'm guessing from the drug? I'm thinking the AB may be high as a consequence of an autonomously functioning nodule. Especially if you happen to be bromine toxic (and most people are, even if they are otherwise healthy). That's why I'd be curious to see bromine toxicity levels as well. I say that because bromine causes enough damage in a healthy individual, I hate to think the havoc bromine could cause in hyperthyroid.
Thanks I have to look into that

OP
T

Tomasz

Hey just came across article from
Dr Mercola on hyperthyroidis
and lithium
with iodine (lugols) - wonder if someone has more idea about use of lithium
Dr Wright reviews the treatment that originated at Walter Reed Army Medical Center (WRAMC), at their department of thyroid. They had enough people with hyperthyroidism there that they were able to divide them into four treatment groups. One treatment group receiver lithium. A second group received Lugol’s iodine. Group three took lithium first and then, tythree or four days later, started iodine. Group four took Lugol’s iodine first, and then three or four days later started taking lithium. When the statistical dust settled, what they found was that the group that started with Lugol’s iodine and finished with lithium did significantly better than all of the other groups in getting the hyperthyroidism under rapid control. More than two decades ago, The Mayo Clinic also published an article on the treatment of hyperthyroidism using lithium. Here, they used lithium alone, and were also able to bring abnormally high T3 and T4 numbers down to normal within a week to 10 days. It didn’t work on everybody though.

According to Dr. Wright, Walter Reed’s system is profoundly effective. Of all the people treated for hyperthyroidism in Dr. Wright’s clinic, amounting to about 40, there have only been two cases where the protocol failed. Normal levels can often be achieved in less than two weeks. In summary, the treatment is
  • Patient starts out on five drops of Lugol’s iodine, three times per day
  • After four or five days, patient starts receiving 300 mg of lithium carbonate, one to three times per day

OP
T

Tomasz

Hey. Ok so I’m new to this pro health approaches and there’s so much information
online (good and bad) that’s overwhelming
And specially for people like me without any
background at health or biology
I really appreciate you informing me how things are working can you please tell how
to get rid of bromide and how to get
those nodules to work correctly-there’s something I can do about without any radioactive or surgical approach
Thanks

OP
T

Tomasz

Blood work looks good, what about reverse t3[/
Hi
They didn’t include that in the tests
But the last two tests results you can see above have some improvements do to charging diet One before that was with
High triglycerides 375
High glucose 104
Low D 24
Low. HDL
LDL 173
If I remember good but thyroid antibodies
Present all the time

OP
T

Tomasz

Blood work looks good, what about reverse t3
The results might look ok because I’m on
Methamizole 5 mg every day and when I stop taking it for couple of days I feel terrible and when I take methamizole after
Couple days I feel like hypo cold feet atc.
So I’m trying to get some information how
To approach hyperthyroidism and most I can see it’s information about hypo. Wonder
If there is someone that can help. Thanks

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals