• SALE EXTENDED: 15% Off @ LifeGivingStore.com Till December 5th With Coupon Code: THANKS2022
    Click Here For Lifegivingstore.com
  • Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

Theobromine Experiences

Has anyone tried this? Is it longer or shorter than caffeine? Also, do you think the methyl groups can become a problem with xanthines over time?

What-a-Riot

I didn't experiment enough with it to really know how to use it, but it mostly left me feeling scatterbrained and nauseous

What-a-Riot

Did you try caffeine powder?

Not powder but caffeine pills, about 500 mg / day. I've been considering trying theobromine again, still have about 10-15 grams of powder, but I have some aversion to it. I think it's interesting though, like I said I think I just don't know how to use it yet

I prefer fat free cocoa powder for theobromine. It's best cooked in water such as hot cocoa. It has slightly toxic effects raw.

Such_Saturation

They say it can be a shorter fix but it seems it has the same half life as caffeine.

Luann

eww, theobromine / cocoa gives me headaches and sometimes takes me to a weird place mentally, like over-analysis and very clear but finalistic thoughts

BobbyDukes

Have you guys actually tried the nibs? They are like, seriously magic.

I would recommend for anyone who is suffering libido/ED issues (which I have had at times).

I've been experimenting recently with them, gorging on endless (Peat approved) fatty foods all day. Normally this would slow my metabolism, and erections/libido become non existent. A tablespoon of nibs will not only eradicate such an effect, it (for me) creates an amazing intensity to sex and climax. With cacao nibs, I have orgasms where I actually end up laughing, because the feeling is just ridiculously good.

For me, the powder isn't worth bothering with. Saying that, I would always put the powder into milk, so perhaps that stopped the effects of the cacao?

I am not currently drinking milk.

I do about three tablespoons of the nibs each day. Morning, noon and night.

There are way more benefits (for me) than just its effects on libido/ED.

I buy my nibs from a local company based in Glastonbury, England.

Repas du soir

I prefer fat free cocoa powder for theobromine. It's best cooked in water such as hot cocoa. It has slightly toxic effects raw.
Should I stop eating raw chocolate? I usually just shave small pieces of cacao mass and mix it with orange marmalade.