Theobromine Experiences

Has anyone tried this? Is it longer or shorter than caffeine? Also, do you think the methyl groups can become a problem with xanthines over time?

What-a-Riot

I didn't experiment enough with it to really know how to use it, but it mostly left me feeling scatterbrained and nauseous

What-a-Riot

Did you try caffeine powder?

Not powder but caffeine pills, about 500 mg / day. I've been considering trying theobromine again, still have about 10-15 grams of powder, but I have some aversion to it. I think it's interesting though, like I said I think I just don't know how to use it yet

I prefer fat free cocoa powder for theobromine. It's best cooked in water such as hot cocoa. It has slightly toxic effects raw.

OP
S
They say it can be a shorter fix but it seems it has the same half life as caffeine.

Luann

eww, theobromine / cocoa gives me headaches and sometimes takes me to a weird place mentally, like over-analysis and very clear but finalistic thoughts

BobbyDukes

Have you guys actually tried the nibs? They are like, seriously magic.

I would recommend for anyone who is suffering libido/ED issues (which I have had at times).

I've been experimenting recently with them, gorging on endless (Peat approved) fatty foods all day. Normally this would slow my metabolism, and erections/libido become non existent. A tablespoon of nibs will not only eradicate such an effect, it (for me) creates an amazing intensity to sex and climax. With cacao nibs, I have orgasms where I actually end up laughing, because the feeling is just ridiculously good.

For me, the powder isn't worth bothering with. Saying that, I would always put the powder into milk, so perhaps that stopped the effects of the cacao?

I am not currently drinking milk.

I do about three tablespoons of the nibs each day. Morning, noon and night.

There are way more benefits (for me) than just its effects on libido/ED.

I buy my nibs from a local company based in Glastonbury, England.

Repas du soir

I prefer fat free cocoa powder for theobromine. It's best cooked in water such as hot cocoa. It has slightly toxic effects raw.
Should I stop eating raw chocolate? I usually just shave small pieces of cacao mass and mix it with orange marmalade.