Theobromine Destroys Testis Cells

The_xXx

Hello guys im new here in this forum and this is my first post.

I red in the internet on a website which is called philosophers page or sth. like that i tried to look up this site but i didnt find it anymore. On this site there is discussed the topic gender specific meals or foods. He list up the foods which masculinized the person by DHT increasing foods. On the other hand he list up the femenized foods which increase estrogens in the persons. The chocolate was categorized on the feminizing foods. Ok i thought thats not sth. new because it suppressed the DHT production, but on the other hand he told the theobromine which chocolate contains that it actually destroys leydig test cells he also listed up a Study. So now im really confused and afraid about this. I even felt so ****** great when i ate chocolate with 85 % + amout of cacoa. I think this comes from the chopper from the chocolate which boosted my metabolism so ****** awesome that i good really nice mood boost (maybe dopamine ?) and test bost of it . So im asking you guys whats your opinion on this topic its really sad that i cant find this page was ****** awesome.
Sorry for my bad english im not native speaker .