The Westerner Toilet Conspiration

DawN

Well, already to find the right forums section was a bit challenging, I decided to put it under exercise, because my understanding of "exercise" is a much wider one than just about flexing visible groups of muscles for strenght bragging puproses...

In my own understanding even speech is a form of ritualized exercise, because it involves muscular synergie on different levels (throat, tongue, lung, plus the ones you need for gesticulation)... but now straight on topic:

Shrotcut of my own journey through a highly problematic living for the last 5 years: MDs would call it simply IBS, and truly they had called it so years ago at my first few consultations after which I quickly recognized that it would be better to give it up with them dumbasses and try it at my own- they really don't helped me any futher with my issues, to which there counts: massive underweight (about 70 kg at 6,4'' (190cm) and noticeable dearth of fat tissue in the face (blueish veins visible under both eyes, visible shade of edge of the eye socket under the skin - looked really horrible, zombie-like, and I'm in my mid-twenties!!...)), even despite the fact that I really eagerly was trying to up my cals and hold it at a level about 3500 kcal for a pretty long time:nomnompopcorn;a massive amount of so called allergies and intolerancies, which I suspected were simply due to weak digestion - but why weak digestion???; bad sleep even if I slept for 10 or more hours; quite a lot of puss-pimples around my chest, shoulders, neck and bizeps - ironically my face was mostly clear...; to this day unclarified issues of "leakiness" or lack of proper tension (really don't know how to call it correct) in the region of the bladder, prostate and anus (sorry for this one, but true) , with this kind of light anhedonia (weak ejaculations, without intensive sensation) together with underaverage libido :hairpull:shootself (yes, I was so far done with myself that I was nearly ready to do this last step) - well, might be enough for now.

Through the years I was able to push my health state to some degree in the right direction, making life more bearable thanks to my unrestful readiness of accumulating and understanding the components of proper nutrition, supplementing for years with Mg, Ca, a good B-complex (BEWARE - ADVERTISEMENT FOLLOWING: pure encapsulations) etc., and this forum may helped togehter with many other sources, but I stayed far from real health and wellbeing, and even there appeared, as insinuated, stages of really dark depression sometimes :toiletcrapper:hangingaround. Until now.

I finally found the site darmhilfe.de (based on the book by Jonathan Isbit "Nature knows best", his english written site is naturesplatform.com (yes, I'm a native german-speaker, but an ethnic slav (greets to haidut by the way :salute)), and what should I say? Already while reading there became everything clear to me. (One anticipation maybe: I've not bought any platform, just doing it my own style, old-skool:robot...- and now, after proof testing the method I've buyed the book in german translation, more symbolically, for showing thankfulness for the supplied gratis info)- From the first trying of the methods of defecation which are described on the site I felt this sort of easment, relief - on a sudden the leakiness of my urinary tract went away, a few days later there was no bloating and no diarrhea one day after fruit eating (got massive cravings from time to time, even if I know that there would be horrible stuff going on afterwards, this time there was not...), in addition my erctions suddenly become spontaneous and very hard, just like in my early youth...man, missed that quite most...:dancingsmileyman

So if anybody here is interested in this stuff and willing to fathom logically and pratically that this guy is very right go ahead and read the "Benefits section" on his site, I would appreciate to read right here the experiences of some of you Peatarians, openly spoken I believe that you are one of the most open minded and at the same time rational thinking types in the forumsphere:grouphug2, most people around me have just laughed at me, judging me as a crazy propagator of some ancient antiprogress bull****:fullmoon.

Giraffe

Welcome to the forum @DawN.

I moved your post to the Meet & Greet section.

It's amazing what a difference squatting can make, isn't it? And it's so simple!

Constipation

Dopamine

Good post. I am realizing more and more the effect of certain body postures. Not only on physical health but also mental health and aesthetics.

OP
D

DawN

@Giraffe: yes, a tremendous difference! My thoughts are clearer, sharper, there are moments when I feel emotionally like as I was a 5 years old boy - which makes me thinking, how the misstakes against our body accumulate over time and do not show up immediatelly, but later in life. And most then cannot comprehend what actually happened to them and why they lost this bliss of childhood...
Sounds too sentimental...but I see it that way...

@Dopamine: Very right, just look at how most people walk this days - horrible movement aesthetic. Since a bit over a year now I'm a forefeet-walker (sounds weird in English, my German holds my espirit tight...), thanks to senmotic shoes, I recommend this manufacturer confidently, they give a 24 month guarantee on their shoes! Before that after a bit more than a mile I was used to get abhorrent pains in the left hip and my right knee, I have to underline: I'm in mid-twenties!, today not anymore the case.

milk_lover

Well in most Arab houses we have this kind of toilet. My bathroom has the squatting toilet and the normal western 'French' toilet and I use both and I feel in the squatting toilet I can move out more stuff but it gets tiring in the knee area and I do enjoy reading some stuff in the bathroom TMI. I will pay attention more to this.

OP
D

DawN

@raypeatclips: As I said: There were some significant improvements from my nutritional interventions the years before (call me heretic, but I've found that for me a vegan, pretty unrefined, nearly rural diet is the best thing to follow) - but I was unable to stabilize myself so far that I would say: It's OK. There was this weird feeling of being blocked somewhere in the internal universe of my organism due to undisposed, unremoved "carcass" from my earlier life. And the main symptom of this feeling was the quizzical but obvious dysfunction of my urinary tract, which at the same time had a huge effect on sexual functions - simply understandable. This dysfunction I could not get rid off, no matter what nutritional intervention I might try. As I've red about squatting and promptly tried it out the relief with my urinary issues was instantly, from the first time on. Few days later my libido started going crazy, my mate just said "Wow!" and me myself was surprised - last time I felt intercourse so intense and supposed to do with such stamina and delight was in my early twenties, about 5 years ago, just before I catched this f*kkin' bladder infection from sitting for quite a minute on frozen ground...

I assume there was some bacterial residue somewhere in the ducts in the region of the pelvic floor/prostate/bladder and my body couldn't get rid of this until there were corrected biomechanics while waste disposal - guess this topic is really an underrated one...just think what would happen if the garbage removal would leave just some, say 1 or 2 % of the stuff they every time came for...

Another topic is that of dysbiosis in the caecum - imagine the appendix as a backup container of essential bacterial stocks - and now check naturesplatform.com under "Appendicitis" - sounds very plausible to me.

@youngandold: I know kegels for a long time but could never recognize their true value - until I started to squat. Thanks to this method I can claim to have tight control of this muscle group which was not the case before squatting - could be due to a demaged nerve or something in this direction...

lvysaur

also:

washing your **** >>> wiping it with toilet paper

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals