Meet Greet

Rafe

Dear RPF People: Thank you for being you. I've been reading the forum for a year-and-a-half and enjoy it very much.

I have taken progesterone, pregnenolone, T3, magnesium for 3 - 6 years, but T3 didn't work very well for me until I incorporated Ray Peat's suggestions about how to dose it and how to get the right nutrition to support its use. Since I started reading and listening to his views I also added cyproheptadine, tianeptine, Cynoplus, cascara, aspirin, doxycycline in a cyclical fashion and I have solved a lot of stress issues. It really changed my mind and the way I see my world. Very happy with the results.

Thank you admins for the great job you do with this site. I look forward to finding my way around the site.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Rafe, :welcome

It really changed my mind and the way I see my world. Very happy with the results.
Beautiful. :) See you around the forum. :hattip

papaya

hi rafe! how do u cycle the doxycycline? do you just take it for health benefits?

tara

Welcome Rafe

OP
R

Rafe

@papaya Apologies for not seeing your question on doxycycline sooner. I'm am taking doxycycline 50mg 2x/day on MWF.
I am trying to stay at the lowest dose that prevents symptoms (a kind of syndrome that I'm convinced originates w/ endotoxin & produces serotonin secondarily).
I've had some symptoms break through & got a viral infection meantime & had to go to dosing daily for a few days to control symptoms.
I realize that antibiotic use this way can backfire in the long run if the doses are high. But the usual script dose is 200 mg/day & I still have enough gut bugs to make gas & such. When the dose is effective it treats so many symptoms for me: a weird, exaggerated anxiety, depressed sensations, restless muscles, & related insomnia. When I get the dose right I just feel like a better me. Again, apologies. I haven't got a rhythm yet.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals