• Due to excessive bot signups along with nefarious actors we are limiting forum registration. Keep checking back for the register link to appear. Please do not send emails or have someone post to the forum asking for a signup link. Until the current climate changes we do not see a change of this policy. To join the forum you must have a compelling reason. Letting us know what skills/knowledge you will bring to the community along with the intent of your stay here will help in getting you approved.

How To Order Progest-E Complex, PLEASE!

Belladunn

Please please help. How the heck do I get to order Dr Peat's Progest-E complex? Yes, yes, - nice to meet and greet........ "Discovered" Dr Peat by reading Elaine Hollingsworth's astonishing book - "Take Control of your health......" Look forward to receiving ordering advice from you. Thanks!

John Eels

Thank you Ray-Z for pointing to the supplements page. Finally I find a store that sells Thyroid supplements.

viv_s

Yes I order it regularly, it is cheaper if you pay 3 or more I thinks was $ 100 for 3 included postage, and one 47 with postage, you shoud ask them the price I pay with paypal.

Vivien

viv_s said:
Yes I order it regularly, it is cheaper if you pay 3 or more I thinks was $ 100 for 3 included postage, and one 47 with postage, you shoud ask them the price I pay with paypal.

Thank you, I've just contacted them :)

angiebb

Just writing this update because I was nervous about the ordering process and want to confirm
kenogen@efn.org is legit. Their paypal account however is kenogen@gmail.com
I paid US$29.50 per bottle. Ordered 3 bottles at once (I'm in Brisbane, Australia) and postage was US$16.50.
I emailed them my request first, they gave me price to pay via paypal and then sent me a receipt. Bottles turned up maybe just over a week later. Quality all good.

Just writing this update because I was nervous about the ordering process and want to confirm
kenogen@efn.org is legit. Their paypal account however is kenogen@gmail.com
I paid US$29.50 per bottle. Ordered 3 bottles at once (I'm in Brisbane, Australia) and postage was US$16.50.
I emailed them my request first, they gave me price to pay via paypal and then sent me a receipt. Bottles turned up maybe just over a week later. Quality all good.

welcome. Glad it worked out and thanks for letting us know.