Howdy from Ireland :-)

purbec

Hi Folks :):

I'm so glad i found this forum! I've been reading quite a bit of Peat's health philosophies but am still as newbie to it all - and quite confused by some things, which i'll ask about in the relevent sections.
I'm excited to learn from you guys, what's worked for you etc. I've already been enlightened by your posts and feel like i'm in real good company here :):

My health is a mess and it was initially hormone disruptions i was researching when i came across Peat's site...must have been 3 yrs ago now....but i was trying other things, failing, trying, and failing! I never realised back then that Peat had a whole health philosophy - and there was a 'following' - really exciting!
So i have more of a hormonal angle to work on, and i've tried a few things, and i'm no longer bedbound, but i still haven't got the life i had back or the 'real' me back - so i'm hoping a new Peat approach will help me climb some steps higher to wellness!

What i find most interesting, having researched health issues for years, always had an interest in diet/healing etc...is that there is soooo much disinfo out there that it's very easy, even for a discerning, careful researcher to get 'sucked' into a philosophy that is based on pseudo-science and profits.

I love Peat's angle on health, although some aspects i struggle with due to my own diet preferences - something i hope the diet section will help me with - yet i have a feeling that through trying to follow his approach more i may just get my metabolism and hormones in a much better state!

Veganism, raw vegan, fruitarian, fully cooked, juicing, fasting, has not helped so far. I really am kinda OCD so do things to the max until failure is overtly obvious! I'm willing to go through pain for gain, but all i got was more pain!
Peatism seems all encompassing of many approaches - and i LOVE that he promotes chocolate! LOL ;-)

Sorry to waffle...it's an Irish thing hahaa...looking forward to learning more here and interacting with you guys and gals :):
In continuous health to us all !
xPurbecx

Blossom

Forum Supporter
purbec said:
Hey Blossom :):
I like your tag line!
Thanks! It seems to sum up perfectly for me how our culture has gotten so off track in many ways concerning health. When I read it I found it profoundly beautiful in its simplicity. I love finding things that summarize so much in so few words.

tara

:welcome purbec

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
purbec, :welcome2

4peatssake

Greetings and welcome from an Irish Canadian. ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals