Low Toxin Studies The Vitamin A Research of Anthony Mawson PhD

brongfogboy

There is someone in the facebook groups who is coming down with diabetes after Peating for 2 years. This is not the first person who has gotten diabetes from the Ray Peat diet.

I've been wanting to see words like this spoken on this forum for a long time. I used to face palm reading the Ray Peat diet and never spoke up because I respected peoples rights to believe in something that I don't. It's ok to respect Ray Peat and at the same time realize he didn't get some things correct. The idea that we should be increasing fructose was always laughable to me, and I mean that literally as it made me laugh right out loud when I read people talking about it, stating they would feel heat during the middle of the night and wake up sweating so his diet is really working well for the metabolism, when more than likely it was due to high adrenaline or liver stress from high amounts of fructose.

Hidden49

The big difference that separates Mawson from Grant/Garret is that Mawson still believes Vitamin A has important functions for us, where as Grant/Garret only think it's a toxin. I think that says a lot...

OP
InChristAlone

InChristAlone

The big difference that separates Mawson from Grant/Garret is that Mawson still believes Vitamin A has important functions for us, where as Grant/Garret only think it's a toxin. I think that says a lot...
He did say low amounts. That could be as low as 20 mcg a day, we don't know yet. And everyone will get that much. They just guessed at the RDA because if they revealed how much we physiologically get rid of or use in a day then they'd have to admit they've been poisoning us.

Jabuger

Here is one of his studies in which he presents the idea of toxic bile.

I think Dr. Peat would have taken the ideas presented here a lot more seriously if he was sent the right research. Shame people decided to send him Generoux’s books instead of Mawsons research, we might have got a more sophisticated answer from Peat instead of shrugging off the idea as is so easy when reading Generoux.

Attachments

• 1-s2.0-S0022519300921027-main.pdf
    118.3 KB · Views: 36

mosaic01

Shame people decided to send him Generoux’s books instead of Mawsons research, we might have got a more sophisticated answer from Peat instead of shrugging off the idea as is so easy when reading Generoux.

It's not that people decided to omit that paper. It's a learning process for everyone.

Genereux's books contain enough knowledge to follow up on, if one is curious. If one isn't ready, no study or book will convince anyone. It requires a complete change in perspective, away from the megavitamin ideologies of the 20th century. As a child of the 20th century, Peat grew up with the vitamin ideologies that basically said "More is better".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals