The Ivermectin Story: A Power Elite Analysis

B

Braveheart

yerrag

Thank you.

This is short enough to share.

It's easy even for numbnuts to understand. Very well presented.

Those who watch it can easily understand the perils they put themselves in entrusting medical advice to the people in lab coats, who rely on the people on the very top to give them direction, and whose direction is based on what makes the most money, and. not what saves the most lives.

Plenty of useful idiots drug pushing Remdesivir, and wash their hands clean because that is what their medical association and their hospital and their symposia resort organizers recommend. Besides, the nuns in these hospitals will be praying for these hapless patients taking Remdesivir. Prayers work wonders. Yes, even when you take ***t.

Steve

It's so hard to believe there are so many evil, greedy people in positions of power, although I do notice in the company I work for the a-holes usually get promoted.
I don't understand how they can go home to their families, kids, grandkids, friends, and then do these kinds of things.

Giraffe

The following is from a German independent journal of pharmaceutical drugs:

Ivermectin [arznei-telegramm]

After consultation with the FLCCC (17), the COVID-19 Guideline Committee of the American National Institutes of Health (NIH) found the data to be insufficient to make a recommendation for or against the use of ivermectin to treat COVID-19 in a current statement. The Committee feels that additional, sufficiently large and well designed clinical studies are necessary (18). We think so, too. -Ed.

There's a list with studies and a short discussion of their quality.

tankasnowgod

I don't understand how they can go home to their families, kids, grandkids, friends, and then do these kinds of things.
Maybe they don't have family, kids or friends?

Maybe they aren't human? Or even carbon based lifeforms?

yerrag

The following is from a German independent journal of pharmaceutical drugs:

Ivermectin [arznei-telegramm]

There's a list with studies and a short discussion of their quality.
Blah blah Blah Blah Blah...

...we prefer to issue EUA's for unproven vaccines as there will still be many people left for us to make more trials based on more EUAs in the future.

...Eight billion of trial subjects for future deployment gives us no indication that we need to stop experimentation of beings that multiply very fast despite our efforts to eradicate them.

Giraffe

Blah blah Blah Blah Blah...
They do not advise for or against ivermectin. They have listed the studies and said why they have issues with them. You can read those studies and come to your own conclusions.

Last edited:

Aad

they have been eating ivermectin and hcq like crazy in India for the past 8 months

result:

plus a record 47200 cases yesterday.

burtlancast

they have been eating ivermectin and hcq like crazy in India for the past 8 months

result:

plus a record 47200 cases yesterday.

They have also vaccinated like crazy.

"More than 40 million people in India have received at least one dose of a coronavirus vaccine in what is the world's biggest inoculation drive."

So don't be so sure ivermectine is the culprit here.

yerrag

They do not advise for or against ivermectin. They have listed the studies and said why they have issues with them. You can read those studies and come to your own conclusions.

They have to appear neutral, but they did not appear this neutral when it comes to granting EUA for experimental vaccines.

All drugs have side-effects, and there is always a risk-reward analysis involved for the doctor prescribing a drug, and a patient can do that analysis as well, if he is well-informed and can make decisions. But not all patients can make that decisions, and that is why there are doctors for them to consult with. Allow the doctor access and license to dispense prescriptions, and leave them to make the decision. Isn't that one reason why doctors have to go to med school?

My problem is the double standard involved involved, perhaps you're not seeing it.

We Filipinos have a saying "Pag gusto may paraan pag ayaw maraming dahilan." which means "if one desires there is a way if one doesn't there are many reasons." That is how the bureaucrats do things.

If I have the time to waste on reading something that is immaterial to the outcome, I will read all the references. Even if I were a doctor, I know whatever studies come along, the bureaucrats tied to big pharma will always find a reason.

Not making a decision favors the status quo. It is not being neutral.

Giraffe

They have to appear neutral, but they did not appear this neutral when it comes to granting EUA for experimental vaccines.
I read their article (in German) on AstraZeneca, and I completely agree with them. Adverse events, chaotic study design, meningococcal vaccine as placebo, prophylactic paracetamol, lack of data as to clinical benefit for the elderly ... all mentioned. They are all in for informed consent, and this starts with informing the patient, including informing him that there is lack of data.

I have discussed a couple of those points here.

All drugs have side-effects, and there is always a risk-reward analysis involved for the doctor prescribing a drug, and a patient can do that analysis as well, if he is well-informed and can make decisions. But not all patients can make that decisions, and that is why there are doctors for them to consult with. Allow the doctor access and license to dispense prescriptions, and leave them to make the decision. Isn't that one reason why doctors have to go to med school?

My problem is the double standard involved involved, perhaps you're not seeing it.

We Filipinos have a saying "Pag gusto may paraan pag ayaw maraming dahilan." which means "if one desires there is a way if one doesn't there are many reasons." That is how the bureaucrats do things.

If I have the time to waste on reading something that is immaterial to the outcome, I will read all the references. Even if I were a doctor, I know whatever studies come along, the bureaucrats tied to big pharma will always find a reason.

Not making a decision favors the status quo. It is not being neutral.
In a perfect world it's the patient and his doctor who take the decision.

The job of a journal is to inform and maybe make recommendations, and they are basically saying, 'At this point we don't have enough evidence to make recommendations.' They explain that in some trials the participants were not randomized, some trials 'did not identify any advantages of their primary endpoints', ... They list a lot of studies. It's up to the reader to come to his own conclusions. I assume that most physicians who subscribe to this journal are aware of the fact that research for treatment with cheap (generic) drugs does not get the same kind of funding that research with fancy new expensive drugs gets.

Edit to add: When I wrote 'they' I always meant the authors of that journal. Reading your posts again, I wonder if we were misunderstanding each other.

Last edited:

yerrag

The job of a journal is to inform and maybe make recommendations, and they are basically saying, 'At this point we don't have enough evidence to make recommendations.'
I can see how they make points of matter where the rules favor their kind of product to be approved.

But this is par for the course for establishment science, which includes medicine. The FDA and the NIH operate on rules made by big pharma. They make the trials so exhaustive and expensive that only products funded by big pharma can afford to go through that rubicon. It is no surprise then that it is only big pharma's products that are approved.

They explain that in some trials the participants were not randomized, some trials 'did not identify any advantages of their primary endpoints', ... They list a lot of studies. It's up to the reader to come to his own conclusions. I assume that most physicians who subscribe to this journal are aware of the fact that research for treatment with cheap (generic) drugs does not get the same kind of funding that research with fancy new expensive drugs gets.
On point.

So the trials of Ivermectin do not come close to the rigor set by big pharma. So what? Why go by unreasonable rules set by unreasonable corporations with no soul?

yerrag

@Rafael Lao Wai

Can you please verify what the reporter here claims about Brazil having approval for Ivermectin yet gives the impression it has been useless?

Yet, in Brazil, where the coronavirus situation has gone haywire, controversial President Jair Bolsonaro pushed for both hydroxychloroquine and IVM, which clearly have failed to tame the virus. Brazil has recorded over 12.5 million COVID-19 cases, produced a variant, and reported its highest 100,000 new positive cases in just a day in the third week of March.

I know the reporter. She's a nice person, but you write for who feeds you.

@Rafael Lao Wai

Can you please verify what the reporter here claims about Brazil having approval for Ivermectin yet gives the impression it has been useless?

Yet, in Brazil, where the coronavirus situation has gone haywire, controversial President Jair Bolsonaro pushed for both hydroxychloroquine and IVM, which clearly have failed to tame the virus. Brazil has recorded over 12.5 million COVID-19 cases, produced a variant, and reported its highest 100,000 new positive cases in just a day in the third week of March.

It's true that the President has pushed hydroxychloquin and ivermectin, but the infectology institutions recommend against their usage, and our regulatory agency hasn't approved any meds for covid. In fact, the "experts" on the globalist media keep saying every now and again how these things are ineffective or haven't been approved.

Bolsonaro also said he himself won't get vaccinated(!), and since the beginning of the pandemic, he's been a covid "denier". He even said publicly that the vaccine manufacturers have no liability wrt side- effects. I think his OH-cloroquine love may be dangerous, but still better than the vaccine, and, if anything, he's helping to instill in people a sense of disapproval towards the media and maybe towards the vaccine too. The problem is that anyone who follows this direction of questioning the vaccine and the lockdowns and the media can get labelled as a "bolsonarist".
I know the reporter. She's a nice person, but you write for who feeds you.
In that excerpt you quoted from the article, it's kinda funny they won't say the same about mask wearing and lockdowns. We in Brazil are in our 3rd lockdown I believe, and numbers are still supposedly exploding, so isn't it logical to conclude that these measures have "clearly failed to tame the virus"? Double standards I guess. But I understand what you said, no paycheck if she doesn't abide to her employer's demands. It must suck.

yerrag

It's true that the President has pushed hydroxychloquin and ivermectin, but the infectology institutions recommend against their usage, and our regulatory agency hasn't approved any meds for covid. In fact, the "experts" on the globalist media keep saying every now and again how these things are ineffective or haven't been approved.

Bolsonaro also said he himself won't get vaccinated(!), and since the beginning of the pandemic, he's been a covid "denier". He even said publicly that the vaccine manufacturers have no liability wrt side- effects. I think his OH-cloroquine love may be dangerous, but still better than the vaccine, and, if anything, he's helping to instill in people a sense of disapproval towards the media and maybe towards the vaccine too. The problem is that anyone who follows this direction of questioning the vaccine and the lockdowns and the media can get labelled as a "bolsonarist".

In that excerpt you quoted from the article, it's kinda funny they won't say the same about mask wearing and lockdowns. We in Brazil are in our 3rd lockdown I believe, and numbers are still supposedly exploding, so isn't it logical to conclude that these measures have "clearly failed to tame the virus"? Double standards I guess. But I understand what you said, no paycheck if she doesn't abide to her employer's demands. It must suck.

Thanks for dispelling the false account of my reporter acquaintance regarding the use of Ivermectin in Brazil. It is unfortunate Brazil is going through a third lockdown. We're on our second one. Cases have risen, but it's too early to say whether or not deaths have risen as well. But the media here is pushing for vaccines, and the scare tactic of using rising case numbers is working.

It is much worse in the well-off metro areas. I think lockdowns are more harmful to the upper-middle classes and upper classes, who have larger homes. Less affected are the poor (except for jobs and income). The rich get to hole up in their homes, and the poor have to go outside as their homes are cramped. The poor gets enough sunshine for vitamin D enough for the immune system to stay functional, while the rich gets sicker and sicker in their caves. Lockdowns are making the situation worse, yet the answer is for more lockdowns. It's a combination of stupidity and malice on the part of the authorities, who blindly follow the prescription of Bill Gates and company.

Our FDA and Dept of Health, I'm afraid, are following big pharma's lead regarding Ivermectin. It's not approved for human consumption, but through an informal network I can get supplies of it But for the general population, Ivermectin can't be obtained through. I have there is enough popular support to push our president to prevail upon the regulatory agencies, but that is a matter that is very sensitive as it could easily bring down a president by the use of color revolutions instigated by the world powers that align with big pharma. We've seen two popular African heads of state deposed by heart attacks recently. It is believed their COVID denial has a lot to do with it. They both serve examples to warn other leaders to toe the line.

yerrag

This is a very nice video which I just watched. It was shared to me via Viber and it is 60 mb huge.

If you cannot find this video in another video platform and you use Viber, you can pm me your phone number and I can send it to you. I'll delete your number after I send the video.

But if anyone has a link to this video, please share here so I don't have to send via Viber. I cannot send via Whatsapp as Whatsapp limits file size to 16mb.

Aad

It doesn't work. Look at India right now.

Ivermectin is standard anti-covid protocol there.

In fact, I believe ivermectin caused covid-19 to mutate into the Indian variant.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals