The Ivermectin Story: A Power Elite Analysis

Nemo

It's not just for blocking spike protein binding on ACE2:

DiNicolantonio et al., Open Heart, doi:10.1136/openhrt-2021-001655 (Review) (Peer Reviewed)

Anti-inflammatory activity of ivermectin in late-stage COVID-19 may reflect activation of systemic glycine receptors.

Review suggesting that the effectiveness of ivermectin in the cytokine storm phase of COVID-19 may be, at least in part, an anti-inflammatory effect mediated by increased activation of glycine receptors on leukocytes and possibly vascular endothelium.
DiNicolantonio et al., 4/19/2021, peer-reviewed, 3 authors.

Nemo

I think Ivermectin and HCQ will be helpful against the vax spike protein in vaxxed people and unvaxxed people who may encounter it via environmental transmission.

But I keep thinking about the Indian doctors who are dying from the more virulent Covid surge there. it reminds me of the stories of Wuhan doctors dying at the very start of Covid.

Indian doctors have been front and center in usage of Ivermectin and HCQ against Covid. Would Indian doctors really abandon Ivermectin and HCQ when they get vaxxed? And even if they did, wouldn't they use it immediately once they got Covid symptoms?

We know the vaxxes destroy natural antibodies to Covid and "reprogram" the immune system to make the vax spike proteins last longer. One of the things I just found is that Covid disrupts autophagy for immune evasion.

In the Journal of Vaccine studies review, they say the vax mRNA also disrupts autophagy. That's a problem because it's yet another way the vax disrupts our ability to clear the spike proteins.

We also know we've seen immunodeficiency (HIV) in vaxxers in Australia and that there are HIV sequences in the vax spike protein mRNA.

Exactly how much of our immune system is being disrupted by these vaxxes? Ivermectin gives your immune system time to clear the spike proteins by blocking their binding to ACE2. But is the immune system intact enough to do it?

I'd really like to know the percentage of real Covid cases in India that progressed to hospitalization and/or death in this recent wave after the return of Ivermectin vs the hospitalization/death rate last year. Has vaxxing affected that death rate?

Last edited:

Lollipop2

It doesn't work. Look at India right now.

Ivermectin is standard anti-covid protocol there.

In fact, I believe ivermectin caused covid-19 to mutate into the Indian variant.
Wrong again works great:

Nemo

If you've got a squeamish member of the family who won't take ivermectin horse paste even in a crisis, and you don't have a cooperative doctor, you can get ivermectin pills here without a prescription:

They're 10x more expensive than horse paste. Shipments take 10-14 days (up to 30), as I believe they are coming from India. So you might want to lay in a small stash.

You can also do speakwithanmd.com. They'll overnight it to you but they'll be more expensive because you also pay a doctor's fee.

Ivermectin for Covid is bull****. Its OTC here and dirt cheap, people pop it up like candies here, every pharmacy here has "We Have Ivermectin" sign. They even sell it like buy 2 boxes get 1 for free. It does not work.

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
Ivermectin for Covid is bull****. Its OTC here and dirt cheap, people pop it up like candies here, every pharmacy here has "We Have Ivermectin" sign. They even sell it like buy 2 boxes get 1 for free. It does not work.
Where is here for you?

I'm new and mostly clueless about ivermectin.
I've got some Ivermectin for swines from the vet.

Does anyone know what is the best way to use as a parasite cleanse? What would be the usual dosage and duration of the treatment? Thanks.
I've also got some mebendazol but I am not sure which one is better between the two.

Attachments

• 325021645_908767506830501_2257453894297811087_n.jpg
    325021645_908767506830501_2257453894297811087_n.jpg
    185.5 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

LadyRae

I'm new and mostly clueless about ivermectin.
I've got some Ivermectin for swines from the vet.

Does anyone know what is the best way to use as a parasite cleanse? What would be the usual dosage and duration of the treatment? Thanks.
I've also got some mebendazol but I am not sure which one is better between the two.
If you search "Ivermectin" within this forum, many useful threads will show up. Dosages/paste vs. pills discussed at length.

If you search "Ivermectin" within this forum, many useful threads will show up. Dosages/paste vs. pills discussed at length.
Yeah I'm researching as we speak. I just wanted someone to give me some concrete and direct information before I find them out on my own in order to make a better decision. :)