The Ivermectin Story: A Power Elite Analysis

yerrag

It doesn't work. Look at India right now.

Ivermectin is standard anti-covid protocol there.

In fact, I believe ivermectin caused covid-19 to mutate into the Indian variant.
Is Ivermectin standard anti-COVID protocol there? Any references to back your claim?

The first video mentions the success the state of Uttar Pradesh has with Ivermectin w/r to reducing mortality.

How did you determine that it is a "fact" that Ivermectin caused covid-19 to mutate into the Indian variant?

Thanks!

Perry Staltic

It doesn't work. Look at India right now.

Ivermectin is standard anti-covid protocol there.

In fact, I believe ivermectin caused covid-19 to mutate into the Indian variant.

lol the things people come up with. It has more positive RCTs than any other drug. btw it's standard in certain areas of India; not sure about the whole.

OP
B

Braveheart

I got this email just now....

Dear John,

For too long the WHO and other public health authorities have ignored effective treatments like Ivermectin and the peer-reviewed science that supports it to help end this pandemic. We felt compelled to tell the public, our peers and our colleagues the reasons why this is happening and what they can do about it.

In our new whitepaper (LINK: https://covid19criticalcare.com/videos-and-press/flccc-releases/flccc-alliance-statement-on-the-irregular-actions-of-public-health-agencies-and-the-widespread-disinformation-campaign-against-ivermectin/) we discuss the list of irregular activities of the recent review of the evidence by WHO and the impact it is having on our ability to treat patients. We also show the compelling evidence of what appears to be a deliberate disinformation campaign that is meant to mislead the public and silence doctors who do not follow the guidance from the WHO.

I hope that you will take the time to read this paper and share it with your friends and colleagues. The current actions by the WHO to ignore some of the most published and well-respected physicians in world will have long lasting effects on our ability to give the public access to the best possible treatments now and in the future. We cannot let this go on without acting to inform as many as possible.

Please join us in spreading the word.

Sincerely,
The Front Line COVID-19 Critical Care Alliance

Last edited by a moderator:

Lollipop2

Dear John,

For too long the WHO and other public health authorities have ignored effective treatments like Ivermectin and the peer-reviewed science that supports it to help end this pandemic. We felt compelled to tell the public, our peers and our colleagues the reasons why this is happening and what they can do about it.

In our new whitepaper (LINK: https://covid19criticalcare.com/videos-and-press/flccc-releases/flccc-alliance-statement-on-the-irregular-actions-of-public-health-agencies-and-the-widespread-disinformation-campaign-against-ivermectin/) we discuss the list of irregular activities of the recent review of the evidence by WHO and the impact it is having on our ability to treat patients. We also show the compelling evidence of what appears to be a deliberate disinformation campaign that is meant to mislead the public and silence doctors who do not follow the guidance from the WHO.

I hope that you will take the time to read this paper and share it with your friends and colleagues. The current actions by the WHO to ignore some of the most published and well-respected physicians in world will have long lasting effects on our ability to give the public access to the best possible treatments now and in the future. We cannot let this go on without acting to inform as many as possible.

Sincerely,

This is good @bzmazu! Thank you for sharing.

Lollipop2

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byFEU1A5MRY

But the news is getting better...look at Mexico and the turnaround in India...

This article talks about Indian recovery and turnaround:

Lollipop2

@bzmazu and @Lollipop2, particularly nice Ivermectin is working against a Covid surge that seemed to start with mass vaxxing.
It did and in the Reiner interview that Giraffe posted on the India thread the Indian data scientist showed that it correlated with a big spike in PCR testing. The media is creating the panic and there is no real spike going on. Very interesting to watch. I will tag you on that post.

OP
B

Braveheart

Actually one of India's states started Ivermectin early on and were extremely successful...then somebody in gov got to them and made them drop it...pushed vaccines across the whole country and that lead to their downfall. My neighbor Mexico was initially one of the worst countries...now complete turn around with Ivermectin...not a peep in the lamestream media!

Lollipop2

Actually one of India's states started Ivermectin early on and were extremely successful...then somebody in gov got to them and made them drop it...pushed vaccines across the whole country and that lead to their downfall. My neighbor Mexico was initially one of the worst countries...now complete turn around with Ivermectin...not a peep in the lamestream media!
Interesting about Mexico - no news even in the independent press. I would think someone would be jumping all over this story.

Nemo

@PowertothePeatple provided a great link.

Ivermectin works by interfering with the attachment of the spike protein to ACE2. Maybe that's been posted here already, but I hadn't seen it.

Ivermectin docked in the region of leucine 91 of the spike protein and histidine 378 of the ACE2 receptor.

If they didn't tweak the leucine 91 region on the spike protein for the vax, this should work to interfere with the attachment of the vax spike protein to ACE2. It might work even if they tweaked that region by docking to histidine 378 of ACE2.

Wouldn't that undo a lot of the bad effects of the vaxxes? What would you have left if the spike proteins can't dock to ACE2?

Dolomite

Forum Supporter
@PowertothePeatple provided a great link.

Ivermectin works by interfering with the attachment of the spike protein to ACE2. Maybe that's been posted here already, but I hadn't seen it.

Ivermectin docked in the region of leucine 91 of the spike protein and histidine 378 of the ACE2 receptor.

If they didn't tweak the leucine 91 region on the spike protein for the vax, this should work to interfere with the attachment of the vax spike protein to ACE2. It might work even if they tweaked that region by docking to histidine 378 of ACE2.

Wouldn't that undo a lot of the bad effects of the vaxxes? What would you have left if the spike proteins can't dock to ACE2?

Dear John,

Sincerely,

Thank you for this information.

Nemo

Thank you for this information.

It's almost as if they anticipated Ivermectin could undo the vax dangers because they tried to disable parts of the innate immune system with aspects of the vaxxes. A big part of how Ivermectin works is preventing the worst effects of the spike protein while giving your immune system time to clean it up.

Aad

No, this is not true. I have relatives in India. People were eating Ivermectin tablets (plus it also contains zinc, hcq, and doxycycline) like m&ms and it's still readily available everywhere. Overabuse of Ivermectin made the original covid strain mutate like crazy.

OP
B

Braveheart

No, this is not true. I have relatives in India. People were eating Ivermectin tablets (plus it also contains zinc, hcq, and doxycycline) like m&ms and it's still readily available everywhere. Overabuse of Ivermectin made the original covid strain mutate like crazy.
Absolute BS...

Nemo

If they were eating Ivermectin tablets, they probably haven't died of Covid.

There's no evidence abuse of Ivermectin made Covid mutate.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals