Thanks For The DHL E-commerce Option

R J

It’s actually quite quick relative to the cost. Please keep this option around for even after mail delays normalize.

Dobbler

You mean DHL express ? It's the only courier service that has never failed to deliver within the promised 2 days for me. Its amazing and the cost of 15 to 20 dollars is worth the fact that its super reliable and fast. It should be a must in every single online "supplement" store..

OP
R J

R J

You mean DHL express ? It's the only courier service that has never failed to deliver within the promised 2 days for me. Its amazing and the cost of 15 to 20 dollars is worth the fact that its super reliable and fast. It should be a must in every single online "supplement" store..

No, I mean dhl ecommerce, it’s dhl to the border then canadapost finishes it. Totally different than their express service.

I don’t usually use couriers like DHL express because I don’t like their extortative customs brokerage fees, and I don’t feel like making a special trip to the airport to do it myself to save $14 or whatever they charge now. I don’t mind paying tax and duties but the extra service fees are crazy.

Once in a blue moon Canada post packages will get a customs duties and service fee. I think their service fee is $10 but it rarely happens, only with high value obvious items.

Paying $7-9 for shipping this way and not worrying about excess fees is better and I prefer to spend less than $100 at a time so it’s not such a cost. I’m more likely to resupply sooner if I use something up fast rather than wait to order all at once.

But you’re right, dhl espress is very fast.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals