Cataracts

daphne134

This sounds interesting. Do you put lanosterol in your eyes or around on the brow and under lashes? Do you mix it with bicarbonate solution? How is going at this point? Thank you
I had to get surgeries to replace the lenses with IOL's. The cataracts progressed too fast for me to continue researching what was wrong with me. It's hard enough to do health research, and when one is blind it's impossible! Then I had to research the surgery, find a surgeon who would take me and give me the near vision I wanted, all while avoiding covid etc (this was happening 2020/2021).

Birdie

I had to get surgeries to replace the lenses with IOL's. The cataracts progressed too fast for me to continue researching what was wrong with me. It's hard enough to do health research, and when one is blind it's impossible! Then I had to research the surgery, find a surgeon who would take me and give me the near vision I wanted, all while avoiding covid etc (this was happening 2020/2021).
Thanks for the very interesting update. My husband had his lenses replaced way back by the guy who invented the procedure so it was in the 80s. He has the old fashioned hard lenses and, even with those, has always been glad he did the procedure.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals