Testicular Shrinkage

Brian said:
He was on Matt Stone's podcast a few times discussing his practical experience of what he has observed to improve mineral ratios. In this episode he says he typically sees a large copper "dump" on clients' hair mineral tests after a few months of supplemental magnesium, K2, and B6. This suggests that the body is somehow much better at removing copper from inappropriate places with this regimen. Clients often then respond much more potently to zinc.

He gives a little anecdote on how this worked with one of his clients at about 31:10 on that episode.

Interesting, his "apartments" metaphor is similar to David Wolfe's "musical chairs" :ss

Brian

So do you dis
Such_Saturation said:
Interesting, his "apartments" metaphor is similar to David Wolfe's "musical chairs" :ss

So do you disagree or have another model/metaphor in mind for how minerals deposit in the body?

The apartment metaphor obviously isn't true for the entire body and overly simplified. Bones have the ability to increase deposition (increase the number of apartments), but most soft tissues don't from what I understand. I guess the idea is that often metal ions of similar charge can replace each other in a pathological way when fat solubles and macro-minerals like magnesium aren't present.

Brian said:
post 98630 So do you dis
Such_Saturation said:

So do you disagree or have another model/metaphor in mind for how minerals deposit in the body?

No I think they might be on to something there. But of course we have these hair exams which are the unreliable link. K2 and B6 could easily fix your libido by themselves through dopamine and prolactin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brian

Such_Saturation said:
post 98631
Brian said:
post 98630 So do you dis
Such_Saturation said:

No I think they might be on to something there. But of course we have these hair exams which are the unreliable link. K2 and B6 could easily fix your libido by themselves through dopamine and prolactin.

Definitely would help with that, but I think Dr. Smith's intention was to use B6 to enhance magnesium retention and use K2 for helping to move calcium out of soft tissue. I think his working theory is that having these macro-minerals like magnesium and calcium in the right places helps other micro-minerals to deposit in the right places as well.

I'm not expert on hair mineral analysis, but I think the idea is to give a rough picture of the ratios of what the body is excreting. A rough picture can still be helpful than no picture at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am almost sure that saggy balls are from chronic high estrogen. I don't think Natedawggh is here anymore.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals