Testicular Shrinkage

kineticz

Does Dr Peat have a theory on testicular activity and how to increase/improve seminal health and vesicle efficiency?

Any tips will be helpful

Thanks

Gl;itch.e

I'm not sure to be honest. But I've got to admit (somewhat reluctantly) that peating made my balls shrink noticeably! I don't have any issue (and many improvements to note) beyond the slightly worrisome change in an otherwise constant state of appearance though! :):

mt_dreams

I would think smaller balls might make something else in the region appear bigger... just saying.

I think a more worrisome issue would be if your scrotum is handing tight against your body. A loose free flowing scrotum is a good sign of health.

OP
kineticz

kineticz

mt_dreams said:
I think a more worrisome issue would be if your scrotum is handing tight against your body. A loose free flowing scrotum is a good sign of health.

Hi thanks for your reply, can you explain this as a sign of health

answersfound

From an article Danny Roddy wrote:

Increase Pro-Sex Nutrients

Fat-soluble vitamins are anti-prolactin, anti-estrogen, and are the building blocks of steroid hormone synthesis. Vitamin A seems to be especially important—suggesting that the widespread use of Vitamin D to be potentially dangerous.
•Vitamin A - beef liver, egg yolks
•Vitamin D - sun, minor supplementation (if A and K levels are adequate!)
•Vitamin K - beef liver, egg yolks
•Vitamin E - beef liver, egg yolks
•Zinc/Copper - oysters, shrimp, beef liver

Conclusion

In a few short months; morning erections turned to full, orgasm sensation increased tenfold, and I experienced spontaneous erections in an almost annoying way. It was incredible. Supplements, hardcore meds, and INJECTIONS IN MY LEG (and belly) couldn't touch Peat's unorthodox approach.

Zachs

Fructose, vit a, cholesterol, zinc. A healthy supply of those is sure to help. Reducing inflammatory fat intake and other systemic inflammation (endotoxin) will help with blood flow especially to peripheral areas (genitals). Reducing overall stress is major for test and seminal production. The testicles tend to shrink when there is less activity, producing test and fluid.

OP
kineticz

kineticz

Vitamin D (either sun or supplementation) seems to reduce my mood and cause anxiety at present, so I must be low on Vitamin A. Vitamin E is proving a very positive supplement for my general feeling of balance. I tried copper and it seemed to make my fingernails ache, and hair looked thinner, so must have lowered zinc too much. Problem with zinc and copper is they are highly sensitive to those who are running on fatty acids and adrenaline.

janus

kineticz said:
I tried copper and it seemed to make my fingernails ache, and hair looked thinner, so must have lowered zinc too much. Problem with zinc and copper is they are highly sensitive to those who are running on fatty acids and adrenaline.

Did you try them together, or in different ratios?

OP
kineticz

kineticz

janus said:
kineticz said:
I tried copper and it seemed to make my fingernails ache, and hair looked thinner, so must have lowered zinc too much. Problem with zinc and copper is they are highly sensitive to those who are running on fatty acids and adrenaline.

Did you try them together, or in different ratios?

No but I'm currently working to replenish my zinc.

Zachs

Copper is pretty abundant in RP foods, I would suggest again supplementing it and either eat a good amount of oysters or supplement just a quality zinc.

mt_dreams

kineticz said:
Hi thanks for your reply, can you explain this as a sign of health

I'm currently out of town so I don't have access to my notes. I recently may have also read about this in an excerpt from multi-orgasmic man from mantak chia, or from Daniel Ried's Taoist sexuality book, but there are no studies I can point to at this point. I would imagine gummybear's post about balls being warm has something to do with it as a low body temp will pull your scrotum inwards to keep it heated.

Re copper, eating foods high in copper without taking in lots of zinc (in meals apart from high copper/calcium foods) will inevitably mess up your in-body copper to zinc ratios. So if you're taking in more copper than normal, supplement with zinc if you are not going to eat oysters (or other high zinc foods)

BobbyDukes

Going low fat as you possibly can (for maximum CO2). Keep your protein up and all other metabolic co-factors.

Don't resort to things that increase NO. A quick fix, but a very bad thing indeed from a Peat point of view (see articles on NO).

BingDing

Alcohol can cause shrinkage, a damn shame IMHO. It decreases zinc which allows aromatase to increase.

I have to add that feeling my nads swinging back and forth when I'm shaking the soda/milk of magnesia bottle is one of the small enjoyments of my day. :whistle

PeatMonster

Complete speculation here: Ray believes that milk contains testosterone. Exogenous testosterone causes the testicles to down regulate production, and that can cause shrinkage. But I've never seen a study on how significant a source of testosterone milk is.

BobbyDukes

PeatMonster said:
Complete speculation here: Ray believes that milk contains testosterone. Exogenous testosterone causes the testicles to down regulate production, and that can cause shrinkage. But I've never seen a study on how significant a source of testosterone milk is.

I doubt that would be significant. Soya milk would cause big balls?

Doesn't milk contain progesterone? (Oposer of DHT) And estrogens? All kinds of things

natedawggh

Yes! Alcohol definitely causes not only shrinkage but sluggish blood flow to the testes, which in turn lowers testosterone and the male genitals grow and shrink by the level of testosterone in the body (this does not apply via supplemental testosterone). anything that raises estrogen will shrink both the testes and the penis. lowering estrogen and increasing testosterone causes both parts of the genitals to grow. Zinc is very important and can actually have a direct effect on the genitals, a diet rich in glycine will help, especially to maintain strong blood flow to the testes) taking vitamin E practically eliminates estrogen while it's in the body, niacinamide increases energy to prevent T conversion to E, etc.

janus

natedawggh said:
Zinc is very important and can actually have a direct effect on the genitals, a diet rich in glycine will help, especially to maintain strong blood flow to the testes

Supplementing zinc glycinate at night, or even reaching 90mg in a day, has been producing "nocturnal emissions" pretty reliably in my experience.

answersfound

janus said:
natedawggh said:
Zinc is very important and can actually have a direct effect on the genitals, a diet rich in glycine will help, especially to maintain strong blood flow to the testes

Supplementing zinc glycinate at night, or even reaching 90mg in a day, has been producing "nocturnal emissions" pretty reliably in my experience.

Wow! I've been taking 30 mg zinc glycinate, maybe I'll try that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals