Ideas on how to improve testicular function ?

AndrogenicJB

I have actually been very surprised at how effectively Idea Labs gonadin has been at seeming to give everything a boost down there when applied topically. Strangely, it didn't seem to have as much of an impact when I used to take it orally, but topical application seems to be pretty beneficial when I do it a couple times a day (six drops) on two or three days a week (I tend to rotate everything so I don't build up tolerance/homeostatis issues). Feels like a very healthy, organic, sustained improvement, rather than an acute effect.
You apply to the testes? Before bed/with meals, what time do you take it?

korpesh

You apply to the testes? Before bed/with meals, what time do you take it?
Yep, right on there. I tend to not worry about meals or anything, but on the days I do it, two to three times a day spread evenly out. So basically, morning, mid-day and evening. But then, like I mentioned, over years of trying different stuff, I tend to try to cycle or "pulse dose" everything. Meaning, I'll take a heavier dose of gonadin on Monday, but then for example, not take it at all on Tuesday while I am taking different supplements that are hopefully improving similar things, then go back to the gonadin-only on Wednesday or Thursday. From my experience, that seems to help keep everything actually working, rather than having the well-known effect of something seeming like the answer to all your problems the first couple of times you try it, and then it quickly stop having any effect.

MichaelY

And you apply it to the testes, each individual one, asking because I don't want to mess up topical application as I don't know if there will be side effects
Yes sir
After a shower your boys should be hanging low, dry off, gently pull away from my body and apply several drops. That's it.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals