Temp and pulse measuring schedule?

I know there are a couple threads discussing briefly how to track/chart temps and pulse, and while I did find one example of someone sharing their schedule in a spreadsheet, I really want to hear from more people if they have specific times they choose to measure every day other than waking and midday temp?

I want to try and do it consistently so I know what I’m looking for when temp goes up or down as to what might be the trigger.

Do you track at fixed times or always before and after meals or…. Maybe it doesn’t even matter but because I have ADHD sometimes it greatly benefits me to have a sort of template to follow.

TIA

Last edited:

Beastmode

When I was most consistent, I did it at the following timeframes:
- First thing in morning
- 30 min after 1st meal
- before lunch (usually around 1)
- 30 min after lunch

I would do it in the late afternoon at different times, on occasion, but the above worked well for me in regards to seeing where I was really at. They also correlated with how I felt 100% of the time. Really is helpful if you plan or are taking any kind of thyroid supplementation, etc to see how they're really influencing your system.

GodsHound

I think the waking temp should be taken at the same time each morning. My waking temp is higher if I sleep in and lower if I rise early.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals