Has Anyone Created An Excel Template, Or Dashboard, For Tracking Temp And Pulse?

Uncaged

Wondering if anyone who is good with Excel has created a template, or dashboard, for tracking daily temperature and pulse. I found this: Blood Pressure Tracker: Free Templates for Graphing Blood Pressure, Pulse Rate, Body Temperature, Respiratory Rate Charts in Microsoft Excel and I'm hoping to modify it to display morning, after breakfast, and night specifics (temp & pulse for each), with charting, for our thyroid tracking purposes.

I have searched the forum, as well as Google, and have not come across one that really fits our needs. Mostly blood pressure and such. Nothing that will chart, either.

OP
U

Uncaged

This may come in handy for those currently logging, and those who are just starting out. I formatted the chart to fit my monitor, which is 1920 x 1080, so you may have to resize it. Scroll to the right to see the entire chart... The dates can be changed moving forward.

I will post the link to my Dropbox, where it is hosted, HERE.

Sucrates

There's a daily tracker. I don't know who created it.
qnrebNS.png

TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free <-DL link

Hi All RP Community Members,

Following the issues with the download link above, we thought we would put together a Temperature and Tracking Excel sheet to help monitor your temps/pulse.

We have created two tabs so that you can track:
1) by hour
2) by day.

The file can be accessed here: www.shirtandtiefitness.com/temperature/

Hope this helps and is of value to you all.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals