To Fun Freedom And Stress Free

Hey all am beginning to document my journey, have been working with my body to transform whatever began to occur and cause my brian fog, thyroid to go down, and fatigue 2 years ago.

If you are interested to see where I came from you can see all my blood work in my recent posts, I havent had blood work for awhile due to the expense of it. I will proabably not get bloodwork unless I feel it is an absolute must, I will guide myself off temp and pulse.

My current diet and as of late has been short of 3k in calories, so my current action plan is to hit 3k calories daily and to maintain a consistent focus on this aspect of my life as it is something I want to master. I love feeling good on a consistent basis and I am wanting to create a powerful state of being and have found the work of ray peat to help with this.

I have some symptoms I am looking to overcome, one is depression, feeling a brain fog / spacey feeling inside myself almost like I am disconnected from home base, general wellbeing, high adrenaline which makes it hard to socialize / feel calm and normal lol, when I have high adrenaline I feel like a freak amongst a crowd, and creating extreme amounts of energy with my body, I think it is possible as I have done it before.

The one symptom I would like to really alleviate is the spacey brain fog feeling which has been with me since the beginning of this and I think it is related to either high insulin / liver / some sort of inflamation. It is hard to get to dissolve, the b vitamins dont quite to seem to get rid of it, NAC works for it sometimes, Thyroid can help, MB can help, but I have yet to fully tackle this.

I plan to absorb knowledge from all angles in terms of Mitochondria Experts, Ray Peat, Jack Kruse, Joe Cohen, and others, I am not wanting to close off as I think each has a nice piece of the puzzle.

Beginning where I am I would say temps are in a consistent range of 97.7 - 98.2 and pulse in the range of 66 - 78, I realize this is pretty wide but will tighten this up as I focus on taking temps more frequently.

Calories have been in the realm of 2000-2500 I'd Imagine, I haven't measured it in quite sometime.

I want to be successful at this pretty bad as i know the rewards of it, and they are really phenomenal.

My current goal is to push up to 3k calories daily for a week as well as focusing on my liver,

Current supplements - thyroid half drop of tyromix 2x daily, vitamin k2 15mg daily, inosine 1.5g daily, vitamin e 200 iu every 2-3 days, vitamin a 5000 iu every couple days, vitamin d 5000iu daily

I will add more details in terms of diet and more later on, I plan to update a couple times a week and share results to help keep me on track.

I know I can master this, I just have to do it.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
Today was a pretty rough day in terms of metabolism, I woke up really late after sleeping more than 10 hours and felt like ***t, I believe this to be a raised prolactin.

I didn't eat 3k calories and also felt really brain fogged today as well as high adrenaline most of the day, it was uncomfortable and hard to make conversation. I was experiencing a lack of emotion as well which does not feel good at all.

My temperature has been in the area of 97.7 to 98.3 over the past week, it seems I usually am around the 98 mark and it is hard to break for a consistent period of time, I could use caffeine however experience tiredness from it later on, I could also use pregnenolone but usually end up becoming more stressed after even light use (1 drop)

I have recenly obtained a frovlov breathing device which I plan to use 10-15 minutes daily.

I plan to keep with supplements listed above and see how this rolls, I have added in lisuride to the mix to help with prolactin and will need something for the adrenaline, I believe that inosine is a good fix.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
Have been taking Lisuride at 2 drops a day and this seems to be improving a couple aspects, sleep is getting deeper and have noticed a couple temp improvements however overall wellbeing fluctuates from being kinda shitty to okay which is an improvement, I still have quite a bit of adrenaline which I hope I kick really soon. Am trying to defeat this with gaba agonists, salt, and thyroid.

I recently switched to NDT and have had huge success with this, doing much better than I was with just tyromix. With tyromix would usually experience adrenlaine to a high degree, NDT helped mute this, but a big factor at play could have been the dosage - I was taking only 1/4 drop tyromix, and now am taking 1/8 NDT which is quite a huge jump in dose.

I had fallen off track the last couple days with calories, and make sure to get a smoothie with protien in before bed, i currently use eggwhite protien as other protiens like gelatin / and dairy I cannot really use due to either inflamation or stomach issues.

I have used activated charcoal quite a bit lately.

I am doing much much better than I was intially but still would like to see more improvement, as brain fog is still somewhat here as well as energy is not at 100%, but with more of a focused approach I know this will improve.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
I have been improving but once again plateaued with temperature and it is frustrating for me that my temp is still staying at a place like 97.6 when I've been trying thyroid for over a year and some change now and it feels like no change almost, I dont know what to do at that.

I have seen temps spike up to the 98.5 recently, and even had a really nice warming night where I was calm and present at 98.3, but it is fleeting and this is really frustrating, I dont want to give up on peat as I've come here multiple times but I just dont understand really, how i could now be having better temperatures at this point, I want to always be positive and just ay all the benefits but this is a struggle for me.

I think the one thing I could do to improve this is be abit more disciplined, take temps always and always track calories, because I think there I will see some of the discrepencies.

The effects of lisuride are really nice and I have grown to really enjoy this as I am now on a dose of 4 drops a day.

My current symptoms are a minor brain fog, a feeling of depersonalization - alien to my own self feeling I have not been able to get rid of since my body ****88 up intially, and I am working on bringing this down with aspirin at the moment as it is one of the only few things that truly works, I am thinking of adding in biotin as well as thiamine to help with this as well as a general malaise and fatigue I am experiencing.

I love the work of peat as I have mentioned before i have felt the best i have felt in my ******* life but at the same time its like there are some hang ups and the two that really are hanging me up are the brain fog as well as the fatigue and low temp situation and to stay stable at the higher levels of 98.5 feels like relief right now and that feels good.

OP
Elchapchapchapo
Depersonalization can be intensified by too much rumination.

Gotcha thanks for that - it seems to be lingering as well its almost like its something in my body that has yet to be resolved and I beleive this is to be tied to high insulin as well as some sort of inflammation, lisuride, thyroid, and aspirin really seem to help with this feeling. It is hard to relate to people and I feel almost nothing sometimes, haha its hard to be a human being in any kind of social interaction at that point

dookie

@ReSTART

and too much rumination can be caused by excess serotonin. I start "ruminating thoughts" when I eat something which doesn't digest well