Tell Us Your Success Getting Rid Of Skin Tags, Moles And Such

OP
ecstatichamster
I allowed by hands to become cracked and dry from winter weather (instead of wearing gloves or lotion) as a form of locally induced inflammation for a wart I had. The wart got so dry that it cracked down the middle, when it cracked I applied oil of oregano in olive oil (the kind meant for ingestion), 1 drop, covered by a band-aid for a few days, I quit that after about a week and over the next week it disappeared completely along with a few other ones close to it. Be careful with this as open wounds equal higher chance of infection.

wow. Very interesting.

yerrag

Drops of 5 percent Lugols or drug store iodine. Works everyt ime.

Yep.

Iodine is known to get rid of skin tags.

I've been trying T3 Tyronene on my keloids for a month now. It's softening but it's going very slow. I learned of using T3 from a thread of about 2 yrs ago, and only trying out now.

But I wonder if Lugol's iodine would work faster, given that T3 contains iodine. But keloid is like a benign tumor, so it may react in a different way from skin tags.

burtlancast

Do you know of something which obliterates moles (raised or not)?

I think black salve does it, although i've never used it for that.

It worked for cutaneous papilloma tumors on my dogs, and a wart on my foot.

Spartan300

I have a mole on my upper arm that I realised in the shower had become raised and a slightly rough.

I applied 1 drop of 6-keto P4 on it for around 5 days and it has returned to normal.

TheGoogler

I have a 2% Lugol's Iodine solution, would that be worth trying on keloids? Or is there much of a difference between 2% and 5%?

Samya

I've removed a lot of my raised moles with ACV soaked into cotton wool and held on with 3M tegaderm. This either removed them with very little trace, left a pale patch of flat skin, or a pale/skin coloured mole the same size as the original. At first it looks very red and takes months to fully heal, use at your own peril of course.

Vinny

I've removed a lot of my raised moles with ACV soaked into cotton wool and held on with 3M tegaderm. This either removed them with very little trace, left a pale patch of flat skin, or a pale/skin coloured mole the same size as the original. At first it looks very red and takes months to fully heal, use at your own peril of course.
Cool.
For how long do you keep the vinegar on the mole? Hours...? And doesn,t the skin around the mole get irritated too?
Thanks

Samya

Yes the skin around the mole can become red and can even take longer to heal than the skin where the mole was. I ended up making the cotton ball smaller than the mole and gave a squeeze to prevent it oversoaking in ACV which worked quite well.

The moles on my back were quite large and I left them covered for a day or two, changing the 'dressing' overnight. A few hours on and a few off may be a better less harsh method. The moles eventually went dry (there's a few blogs and YT vids showing the process) or started to feel a little sore and it felt like the right time to let it heal. With the much smaller moles and tags on my arms or stomach I just held an ear bud soaked in ACV until it stung, they then scabbed up and fell off with minimal scarring, I just couldn't do that on my back so used cotton wool and the 3M film.

I must say I don't even know if this is safe, just that it helped me remove a few moles and a year or so later they're still gone. It's seems common knowledge that moles are usually from sun damage and I would say that's the case with me as I was sun burned a lot as a kid on my back and arms. Yet I do also have a flat mole in a place where the sun don't shine. :)

Last edited:

DavidGardner

@danishispsychic, @bzmazu

I applied Lugol’s 5% iodine to three separate spots on my arms, which looked to me like actinic keratosis. Two of them peeled away in one week with new undamaged skin in their place. One of them looks worse though after two weeks; it is bigger now and looks like a burn mark. I have been applying the solution every one to three days, depending on how fast the yellow stain goes away. Now I am afraid to keep doing it because I am afraid I have damaged the skin. Is this possible? Or will it eventually peel away like the others? Thanks for your input.

Inaut

Darsonval devices are quite good at removing moles and warts. I burned one off some time ago and my gf is in the process of testing it on a mole..

mrchibbs

It's seems common knowledge that moles are usually from sun damage and I would say that's the case with me as I was sun burned a lot as a kid on my back and arms. Yet I do also have a flat mole in a place where the sun don't shine. :)

Thanks for the ACV tip. Although I don't think the sun has much to do with certain moles, especially when they're in places ''where the sun don't shine'' as you say. My mom has quite a few moles on her lower back and its never exposed. I think moles can grow anywhere and are often a sort of uncontrolled control driven by estrogen and they don't need the sunburn to appear. Flat sun spots/freckles which turn up in damaged skin following sun exposure are lipofuscin and the sun burn is only associative. It's the PUFAs and the Iron combining to create a pigment in the skin. Ray has talked about studies on shaved rabbits on coconut oil vs. rabbits on corn oil and the ones on corn oil got these skin changes from sun exposure, and not the coconut oil ones.

Here is a quote from Ray: Using Sunlight to Sustain Life – Functional Performance Systems (FPS)

''The type of skin cancer which is clearly caused by sunlight is a
relatively harmless type of cancer, which appears only in
sun-damaged skin. Melanoma, which is often called a skin cancer,
because it sometimes begins in moles, does not have such a simple
relationship to sunlight, and its incidence is significantly
increased by the use of estrogen.''

Peatogenic

I'm trying Estroban, as Haidut recommended in another thread. On day 3. Nothing of note yet.

Jib

Xacto knife and a pair of needlenose pliers. Only did that once, but it worked like a charm. Completely excised the mole and it never came back.

I don't recommend it though. I wonder if white iodine would work as well as Lugol's? I'd like to try that. The Darsonval device also sounds very interesting.

tankasnowgod

I recently got rid of a raised mole. I used iodine, Lugol's solution 2%. It took about 3 weeks total. I applied iodine once or twice a day. Scabbed over after about 10 days. Repeated the iodine after it healed a bit, maybe another five days. When it was peeling, I cut most of it off with a nail clipper.

The mole was dark and nasty, now, completely gone. The skin around the mole is a little darker now, but completely smooth. Overall, great success.

Topical iodine works really well for this, but it is a process and it does irritate the skin when you do it. I've also faded scars with iodine. So, I wouldn't do it in really sensitive areas, or for something really minor, like a small skin tag.

Miggie

I used ACV with cotton for my raised moles and flat moles. I used an insulin needle to poke holes into the mole first before applying it. I did this before i went to bed so i left it on overnight. I had one on my forehead which after it fell off became a small crater but a few months later it healed completely.

I had 2 big flat ones on my left tricep. Applied the same way as the other one but these 2 still have some skin discolorations even after a few years, but It looks a lot better than those 2 disgusting moles.

pro marker

i had a lot of sunspots or moles (english is not my first language) but the kind that are small circular and almost a dark brown. the ones you get from being i the sun. when i did carnivore i ate a lot of salmon for a while and got lots of sun and a lot of them faded away to about 50% opacity of what they were before.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals