Tell Us Your Success Getting Rid Of Skin Tags, Moles And Such

Kunstruct

I've seen a video on yt where someone shows a skin tag going away in 3 days with apple cider vinger permanently on the tag.

D

danishispsychic

Do you use iodine topically or orally @danishispsychic ? What amount for you if I may ask?
I use it topically for skin growths, just use the dropper and cover it with the iodine, sometimes I cover it with those small band aid things. Apple Cider Vinegar works too but Iodine is faster. :)

Vinny

bistecca

I started a new job in an office with routers and fluorescent lights and developed a skin tag on my eyelid less than a month after starting. Persisted for the duration of my employment there. 7 months. Disappeared within 5 days of stopping my employment there.

Vinny

I started a new job in an office with routers and fluorescent lights and developed a skin tag on my eyelid less than a month after starting. Persisted for the duration of my employment there. 7 months. Disappeared within 5 days of stopping my employment there.
Wow! Thanks!

Dave Clark

This is a new VUV device from MiraMate: New to Flash? Start Here! - MiraMate
I do not have one yet, but many good reports from users for every type of skin problem. Check their website and FB group for more info. I do own their Big Magic PEMF device and it works just fine for my tight lower back muscles, etc. I believe the people who produce these are Spooky2, the company known for rife machines.

OP
ecstatichamster
I wish i could confirm any of the individual factors at that place as being causative, but the timing of the whole thing was obvious how an outside stimuli like that can have an impact.

that is a wild story, thanks for sharing. Wow.

GorillaHead

Anyone have success removing a flat mole? Or a freckle i guess? I didnt have it before. And no its not cancerous

mimmo123

I used MB with red light and co2 gas topically on it.
put a hole through a bottle cap and placed over mole made like an air tight section of that skin area
and ran co2 gas through it via a tube

GorillaHead

I used MB with red light and co2 gas topically on it.
put a hole through a bottle cap and placed over mole made like an air tight section of that skin area
and ran co2 gas through it via a tube

on a flat mole? And it went away?

mimmo123

yes a flat Mole the left side started to grow outwards more
I added the co2 that portion that was growing outwards shrank back
eventually with the MB and co2 it started to brake up and faded

jaminhealth

Drops of 5 percent Lugols or drug store iodine. Works everyt ime.

It sure can.

And I just realized this 81 yr old body has no skin tags..could be a result of 20some yrs of taking DHEA.

And the freckles and moles are negligible and I really believe due to decades of antioxidants...I spent mega years in the sun.

Kunstruct

Attempted 5 days with ACV on a skin tag 24hour per day, nothing happened at all. This was around 2 weeks ago or more.
I will try again at some point but this time I will try to do it for 2 weeks rather than 5 days.

Last edited:

Vinny

A wart I had for about a year, shrank recently and eventually completely disappeared, for unknown so far reason.

Meanwhile, working iodine on a couple of moles.

RealNeat

I allowed by hands to become cracked and dry from winter weather (instead of wearing gloves or lotion) as a form of locally induced inflammation for a wart I had. The wart got so dry that it cracked down the middle, when it cracked I applied oil of oregano in olive oil (the kind meant for ingestion), 1 drop, covered by a band-aid for a few days, I quit that after about a week and over the next week it disappeared completely along with a few other ones close to it. Be careful with this as open wounds equal higher chance of infection.