Telepathy

J

jb116

I've always had prognostic dreams. They appear differently to me as well, so there's usually a degree of certainty I'm dealing with a prognostic dream versus a "normal" dream. I want to share one I had some years ago that I ended up publishing on my blog in 2013.

I step out onto the Hudson, onto a panel. It contained a number that was in a mirrored fashion. So when writing it out correctly it comes out to 6321. I look up to see the Statue of Liberty overshadowed by an even bigger statue. The statue was a bronze color of a gazelle/goatish creature with a gothic or satanic aesthetic. I can see the city and the skyscrapers but knew something felt different.

I've come to relate this to the date June 3rd. Earlier this year revisiting this dream, as well as going back to look into occult topics, including gematria, I found interesting meaning to this dream. First thing is that NYC has indeed changed, especially this year. But more importantly these wrong-doers, as explained in some gematria circles as a particular group, interestingly enough with their certain conferences (such as event 201), had such a conference this year on June 3rd about "the Reset." I found this eerie but I also maintain, in 2021 or 6-3-21 there will probably be some more significant progression for them, again. No denying this "they" is hell-bent on creating the world in their image, executing plans now that were in the works for eons.

PolishSun

Quantum entanglement of neurons? That would be my guess. Seems strongest between mother and child. Also strongly pair bonded mates or very close friends. I feel like I had some kind of telepathy with an ex gf. A few instances where I felt her distress from a distance. No definitive proof, but personally I think there’s something to it.
Any ideas how to block that? Some woodoo or chemicals?

Nebula

Any ideas how to block that? Some woodoo or chemicals?
Just time and bonding strongly to new people for both of you is all I know. I promised her she could always reach out if she needed anything. I guess she took that to heart, lol. We parted on very good terms, we just had different paths. The telepathy seemed to stop when she found her now husband who is great for her. It was a relief.

Meta

From experience, In the silence and subtlety of life extra senses can be perceived.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals