Telepathy

BrianF

My sister in Australia had cycling accident that caused her some painful but largely superficial inuries and a lot of distress and trauma. My mother in Scotland knew something was up with her. Don't ask me how.

When we were kids, we were on holiday in Ireland at my Father's family home. One day, very much out of charachter, my Grandmother, my father's mother began behaving strange, she even went to the shop, bought strong tonic wine and drank the bottle (she was almost completely teetotal). We found out later that evening, that my Father's brother, had taken a massive heart attack in London, England and this was being kept from her at that stage. In rural Ireland, it was just accepted that this was the cause of my Grandmother's behaviour, like it was quite natural.

Mother to child (even adutl children) telepathy is genuine in my opinion.

akgrrrl

In my 60years I never recounted this to anyone, but now seems appropriate. In late 1970s while in High School I had "episodes" while standing in a group, where I would "hear" speaking apart from group banter. But I thought it was just dialogue and looked around quickly to see lips moving. I clearly remember telling a boy on whom I had a crush, that I would soon return the book I had borrowed. He stammered some kind of ok, no problem. This extended to home life and after several instances my mother ended up taking me to counseling. I remember the angst and confusion and insisting the truth that I knew what I heard. The difficult situations stopped when I quit listening.
A year later, I had a surgery wherein I felt myself observing from the ceiling looking down at me on the table. Of course I never told a soul, but 30 years later I read that was called an Out of Body Experience, and was highly documented. I tend to think our actual awareness is stifled by media distractions, cultural programming, and stilted demands for proofs of experiential realities for which we have no applicable measure.

OP
L

Lana

My sister in Australia had cycling accident that caused her some painful but largely superficial inuries and a lot of distress and trauma. My mother in Scotland knew something was up with her. Don't ask me how.

When we were kids, we were on holiday in Ireland at my Father's family home. One day, very much out of charachter, my Grandmother, my father's mother began behaving strange, she even went to the shop, bought strong tonic wine and drank the bottle (she was almost completely teetotal). We found out later that evening, that my Father's brother, had taken a massive heart attack in London, England and this was being kept from her at that stage. In rural Ireland, it was just accepted that this was the cause of my Grandmother's behaviour, like it was quite natural.

Very natural indeed. I've grown up in rural Ireland. It's in the fabric of the consiousness of the people.

But the church and state set on beating it out of them.

So in many ways this natural ability is interfered with and in other ways there's no stopping it.
Just like what's going on in the world right now.

OP
L

Lana

W
In my 60years I never recounted this to anyone, but now seems appropriate. In late 1970s while in High School I had "episodes" while standing in a group, where I would "hear" speaking apart from group banter. But I thought it was just dialogue and looked around quickly to see lips moving. I clearly remember telling a boy on whom I had a crush, that I would soon return the book I had borrowed. He stammered some kind of ok, no problem. This extended to home life and after several instances my mother ended up taking me to counseling. I remember the angst and confusion and insisting the truth that I knew what I heard. The difficult situations stopped when I quit listening.
A year later, I had a surgery wherein I felt myself observing from the ceiling looking down at me on the table. Of course I never told a soul, but 30 years later I read that was called an Out of Body Experience, and was highly documented. I tend to think our actual awareness is stifled by media distractions, cultural programming, and stilted demands for proofs of experiential realities for which we have no applicable measure.

Wow. So the boy with the book. Who was he,

Nebula

My speculation is that there is something about prolonged proximity to another person’s EMF’s while in euphoric states that can create telepathic bonds. With mother and child there is the entire 9 month pregnancy fully saturated in each other’s emfs and traditionally another whole year after birth of being held and breastfed frequently.

With strongly pair bonded mates there is 8 hours per night cuddling and sex that put each other within prolonged contact with their body’s EMFs in euphoric, tantric states.

I’ve noticed anecdotes of these telepathic type bonds strongest in my grandparents’ generation and before. It makes me wonder if our increasing exposure to electronic EMFs and worse metabolic health are interfering and making us less able to create these powerful bonds with each other.

All total speculation, but I do feel we are losing touch with subtle human, animal abilities and phenomena whatever they are and I’d really rather not see them go dormant and atrophy.

Last edited:
OP
L

Lana

My speculation is that there is something about prolonged proximity to another person’s EMF’s while in euphoric states that can create telepathic bonds. With mother and child there is the entire 9 month pregnancy fully saturated in each other’s emfs and traditionally another whole year after birth of being held and breastfed frequently.

With strongly pair bonded mates there is 8 hours per night cuddling and sex that put each other within prolonged contact with their body’s EMFs in euphoric, tantric states.

I’ve noticed anecdotes of these telepathic type bonds strongest in my grandparents’ generation and before. It makes me wonder if our increasing exposure to electronic EMFs and worse metabolic health are interfering and making us less able to create these powerful bonds with each other.

All total speculation, but I do feel we are losing touch with subtle human, animal abilities and phenomena whatever they are and I’d really rather not see them go dormant and atrophy.
Yessssss thank you

NoLifeUnSung

I've experienced some sort of form of telepathy quite recently. More so with people, I have intentions with or can easily connect with. For example. I'll think about a conversation topic and the other person will bring it up before I even say anything. These thoughts of conversation are usually earlier in the day or awhile before I talk with someone. It's partly some sort of mental exercise by seeing / projection interactions of the future in one's mind. I find that this only works if others are projecting/seeing the same things.

Also, I sometimes "feel" other people's energy where I can literally feel their bodies as they pass near me. For me, it feels like some sort of nervous system stimulation like goosebumps or something but it also happens in the pineal gland region. This is usually with someone that has some sort of high energy near. It seems to happen when the other person is filled with energy, strong intentions, or some sort of love.

As a child, these senses were much stronger. Growing up I had an experience where I saw my parent's friends spirit a day or two after he died. Apparently, I pointed out at him on the stairs at my house and said his name. I had no knowledge of this man's death, I was 5 years old at the time.

Higher senses do exist just many get desensitized/lose their powers. It's probably all from diet/fluoride/vaccines and who knows what else. I think humans forget that we have access to more senses than one is told to believe in the mainstream scientific world. I believe humans' telepathy or whatever you want to call it is just our 6th sense. It allows us to connect to God and other higher powers such as other humans without even talking. Think of seeing someone in your dreams or whatnot.

OP
L

Lana

I've experienced some sort of form of telepathy quite recently. More so with people, I have intentions with or can easily connect with. For example. I'll think about a conversation topic and the other person will bring it up before I even say anything. These thoughts of conversation are usually earlier in the day or awhile before I talk with someone. It's partly some sort of mental exercise by seeing / projection interactions of the future in one's mind. I find that this only works if others are projecting/seeing the same things.

Also, I sometimes "feel" other people's energy where I can literally feel their bodies as they pass near me. For me, it feels like some sort of nervous system stimulation like goosebumps or something but it also happens in the pineal gland region. This is usually with someone that has some sort of high energy near. It seems to happen when the other person is filled with energy, strong intentions, or some sort of love.

As a child, these senses were much stronger. Growing up I had an experience where I saw my parent's friends spirit a day or two after he died. Apparently, I pointed out at him on the stairs at my house and said his name. I had no knowledge of this man's death, I was 5 years old at the time.

Higher senses do exist just many get desensitized/lose their powers. It's probably all from diet/fluoride/vaccines and who knows what else. I think humans forget that we have access to more senses than one is told to believe in the mainstream scientific world. I believe humans' telepathy or whatever you want to call it is just our 6th sense. It allows us to connect to God and other higher powers such as other humans without even talking. Think of seeing someone in your dreams or whatnot.
Yes I also saw my parents friends spirit after he passed as clear as day and I called his name. My mother just shouted that he was dead and to stop it. It hurt that she shut it down like that. Even though my parents are obsessed with miracles and visions in connection with catholicism etc they almost shut it out for themselves. Something I wish to shake off myself that feeling that it's not to be embraced.

But in following Ray peats guidance with metabolism and diet etc. I feel more stable. When I was vegan vegetarian experiences like this might shake me up too much.

LeeLemonoil

I had some curious experiences in my life that may or may not be in the "telepathic" or esoteric territory. More curiously, they revolved around kind of love-sickness or longing when I was younger.

One exception: When my father passed I stood at his bedside. For a moment, I was overwhlemed by the situation and filled with sadness and bodily nausea. Had to sit down quickly so not to break down. At that mometn I felt the hand of my father on my shoulder as if real. So consoling. And he never in his life touched my shoulder like that. He used to pat my head when I was a kid or we simply hugged.
Now, these moments of exceptional grief or sadness have many similar reports. Maybe our psyche and biology just fools us.

Now the telepathy bits:
When I was around 17 my then huge crush moved abroad for an unknown time, at least 1 year and half. She was older than me and we got to know each other just shortly before she finished school - I fell madly in late teenage love and we had some emotinaly very intesne (for me back then) dates, half-dates, occasions when we met each other. Both knowing that she will be gone soon, we never progressed much.
Needless to say, the months after she left (and no modus of staying in touch established) were filled with longing and love-sickness. I remember I deliberately avoided gauging her social circles still around here for infos, just as a way of coping. Long story short, 10 month or so in I grew extremely agitated and sad, then for 2 straight nights I dreamed of the girl in an intensity I never experienced before. These dreams felt like hyper-reality, exceeding reality even. Turns out later she had to abort her stay abroad early and these two nights were her last night abroad and the first night back at home, where I szill lived.

14 years on, another romantic drama ;)

Another girl. Another rather intense love, but in early to mid -twenties, with a 3 years long relationship. Many reasons why it wasn't meant to be. Fast forward all these years, we are both married happily with other partners and children too. I'd say we were still "friends" or something by having many shared friends. But we hardly saw each othe due living different lifes in different parts of the country. For mayn years I thought about here sentimentaly, wondering why ... that subdued once I found another love (now my wife) and life went on anyway.
Then after not thinking of her for a long period, maybe 2 years, she suddenly entered my conciousness with force. I mused and brooded, trying hard to remember in detail all the happy days and nights we had, and also the reasons why it did not work ou. That was mayn years ago mind, and am early-twenties student-relationship, you can't take that really seriously all these years later. Still, every evening for nearly two weeks, I thouht about her every minute of the day when my mind wasnt occupied with something demanding strcit attention. Even in bed next to my beloved wife.

Tuns out this time, she moved with her family into the town I lived. She knew I lived here, I did not know they planned to move. I met her a few month later and that's when I found out that it were in fact these very days when I so heavily thought about her that they spend their first days in their new home in town.

Strange stuff. And why with these "elapsed" girls?

OP
L

Lana

I had some curious experiences in my life that may or may not be in the "telepathic" or esoteric territory. More curiously, they revolved around kind of love-sickness or longing when I was younger.

One exception: When my father passed I stood at his bedside. For a moment, I was overwhlemed by the situation and filled with sadness and bodily nausea. Had to sit down quickly so not to break down. At that mometn I felt the hand of my father on my shoulder as if real. So consoling. And he never in his life touched my shoulder like that. He used to pat my head when I was a kid or we simply hugged.
Now, these moments of exceptional grief or sadness have many similar reports. Maybe our psyche and biology just fools us.

Now the telepathy bits:
When I was around 17 my then huge crush moved abroad for an unknown time, at least 1 year and half. She was older than me and we got to know each other just shortly before she finished school - I fell madly in late teenage love and we had some emotinaly very intesne (for me back then) dates, half-dates, occasions when we met each other. Both knowing that she will be gone soon, we never progressed much.
Needless to say, the months after she left (and no modus of staying in touch established) were filled with longing and love-sickness. I remember I deliberately avoided gauging her social circles still around here for infos, just as a way of coping. Long story short, 10 month or so in I grew extremely agitated and sad, then for 2 straight nights I dreamed of the girl in an intensity I never experienced before. These dreams felt like hyper-reality, exceeding reality even. Turns out later she had to abort her stay abroad early and these two nights were her last night abroad and the first night back at home, where I szill lived.

14 years on, another romantic drama ;)

Another girl. Another rather intense love, but in early to mid -twenties, with a 3 years long relationship. Many reasons why it wasn't meant to be. Fast forward all these years, we are both married happily with other partners and children too. I'd say we were still "friends" or something by having many shared friends. But we hardly saw each othe due living different lifes in different parts of the country. For mayn years I thought about here sentimentaly, wondering why ... that subdued once I found another love (now my wife) and life went on anyway.
Then after not thinking of her for a long period, maybe 2 years, she suddenly entered my conciousness with force. I mused and brooded, trying hard to remember in detail all the happy days and nights we had, and also the reasons why it did not work ou. That was mayn years ago mind, and am early-twenties student-relationship, you can't take that really seriously all these years later. Still, every evening for nearly two weeks, I thouht about her every minute of the day when my mind wasnt occupied with something demanding strcit attention. Even in bed next to my beloved wife.

Tuns out this time, she moved with her family into the town I lived. She knew I lived here, I did not know they planned to move. I met her a few month later and that's when I found out that it were in fact these very days when I so heavily thought about her that they spend their first days in their new home in town.

Strange stuff. And why with these "elapsed" girls?

Wow. Strong bonds. ❤️

Ignoramus

My small experiences, for what they're worth:

If I get emotionally overwhelmed and cry then I seem to receive an email from my mother within a day, or I notice that I already have one in my inbox from the day prior. I don't cry often, and when I do it is extremely intense, like waves of energy are rippling outward from my head and body. I know it sounds 'woo' or whatever, but when things happen with such consistency it seems... suspicious.

I like to experiment with all kind of religious and 'new age' thinking just for the fun of the experience. My 'default' (or former) state was always rooted in rationality/materialism/atheism, and I know I can always return to that way of thinking if I want to. Mostly I find that I am just sadder and less productive when I'm 'rational', so I decide not to be, if that makes sense. A lot of successful people seem to practice religious thinking in one way or another (especially positive thinking/ 'The Secret' kind of stuff), so I decided to try it for myself. I wanted to 'manifest' a big social media following because (for some reason) I thought it would make me happy. I did so; of course it didn't make me happy, but it gave me some belief that these things might actually work, so yeah; I will continue to experiment. Obviously one can't be 'objective' about observing these things, but whatever, it's still interesting.

I've been listening to 'Letting Go', a book by David R. Hawkins, as suggested by a member here. I've been 'letting go' of my emotional grievances with people from my life, and all of a sudden they are contacting me like crazy and adding me on social media. It's weird, because I'm quite introverted and haven't seen these people for years. Why are they adding me now, of all times? It feels like I have changed a lot recently, but how can they possibly know that when I don't interact with any of them? My mother reached out and apologised for not being more emotionally open with me as a child, just as I am becoming emotionally open myself. It's just odd. From a non-dual perspective it makes sense, but I'm not ready to go fully into that perspective yet. For now, I guess I'll just keep one (warm) toe in the water...

I'm an artist, and it really doesn't seem like my ideas come from 'me' sometimes (although I love to claim ownership of them as if they were, of course...). My best ideas come when I have surrendered emotional attachment to the process, and am creating from a state that benefits others (and thereby myself); work that is honest and feels good to make, not just work that will get me attention or inflate my ego or whatever. When I meditate I can connect with that creative 'place'; a pure whiteness of love and infinite whateverness. My recent meditative experiences have made me think that there is indeed a peaceful and creative force/substance/energy that permeates all things. I don't know how to talk about it or frame it rationally, so I don't really attempt to share this stuff irl. I used to think that I was nihilistic and that morality wasn't real, but now I think that I/The Universe just wanted to have those thoughts and feelings of separation because it was curious about having those experiences.

Last edited:

Ignoramus

Also, I'm convinced that I 'know' someone just by looking at them, even if it's just a photo. I thought everybody thought this way but apparently not. I consequently used to be very insecure about my appearance because of this; I thought others could see my 'negative' physical traits that corresponded to my 'negative' personality/thought traits. I am obsessed with the way certain people look, and I love studying faces wherever I go - like I can see someone's whole identity in it.

TheSir

I'm an artist, and it really doesn't seem like my ideas come from 'me' sometimes (although I love to claim ownership of them as if they were, of course...). My best ideas come when I have surrendered emotional attachment to the process, and am creating from a state that benefits others (and thereby myself); work that is honest and feels good to make, not just work that will get me attention or inflate my ego or whatever. When I meditate I can connect with that creative 'place'; a pure whiteness of love and infinite whateverness. My recent meditative experiences have made me think that there is indeed a peaceful and creative force/substance/energy that permeates all things.
Interesting. I'm artistically inclined too, and I've found myself in a multi-year directionless rut after I deliberately eliminated all egoistic motives from my craft. After doing so I felt like I had no inner guidance left in regards to the artistic pursuits. I kept learning but had no overarching goal or purpose for the craft. Creating from a state that benefits others might just be the missing link. I think deep down you already know what kind of works you need to create. Whereas questions like "Is this style me? Will people like this? Does this make any sense?" obfuscate the natural creative flow that seeks to emerge from you and be expressed, asking "does this help others?" seems like a more harmoniuos question in regards to such flow.

Ignoramus

Interesting. I'm artistically inclined too, and I've found myself in a multi-year directionless rut after I deliberately eliminated all egoistic motives from my craft. After doing so I felt like I had no inner guidance left in regards to the artistic pursuits. I kept learning but had no overarching goal or purpose for the craft. Creating from a state that benefits others might just be the missing link. I think deep down you already know what kind of works you need to create. Whereas questions like "Is this style me? Will people like this? Does this make any sense?" obfuscate the natural creative flow that seeks to emerge from you and be expressed, asking "does this help others?" seems like a more harmoniuos question in regards to such flow.

Yes! I'm just coming out of a 6 month rut now. I don't think our efforts have been for naught, but that we are really close to entering a much happier perspective. If you think about the most beloved people in history, it becomes obvious that they want(ed) to provide as much value in their given avenues as possible. The crazy thing is that of course they are compensated by humanity with appreciation and wealth, so everybody wins by them doing that. I kind of stumbled into some success by doing this on accident once, and have been bashing my head against the wall for ages in trying to recreate what I did on a surface level (style, concept, etc.) instead of doing what my truest self knows to be best, which is to create the highest art that will lift others higher too; thereby lifting myself. I noticed that all of my idols acted in this way, and it's not even that hard to do, once you figure it out. It's very exciting! It really makes me feel like I'm 'supposed' to be an artist, because that's obviously how I can provide the most value, as validated by my former successes. It removes the doubt and frees up so much energy and life force. Providing value feels so goood.

tankasnowgod

There was an exchange in another thread that I think belongs better in this one....

So my grandfather passed away from “covid” apparently last night. He was in a nursing home. Apparently 3/4s of the residents tested positive as well. He had a dry cough 3 days ago, it subsided and then he began vomiting the following day. 3rd day the vomiting stopped but his lung function began to lower. They gave him oxygen and apparently he died in his sleep.... Not sure what to make of any of this. If they were to test residents before the “outbreak” I’m sure most would have tested positive due to poor health and unreliable testing methods. He has had a host of ailments for a long time so he wasn’t in a good shape to begin with. Two things I think were strange. The first day of the outbreak, ventilation was turned off and I’m assuming heat was blasting (I’m in Canada) with no air exchange. Can’t be comfortable in that environment. The second is the staff was scared to come to work so they had to find help elsewhere. Who knows who was brought in or what was occurring inside due to the home being locked down. As of today - total of 4 residents (including my grandfather) passed away. I’m curious to know how many of these elderly people are “asymptomatic”. I can confidently say that nobody in a nursing home is close to healthy. Anyways, I don’t know what really transpired but this stuff doesn’t make sense. I do know that flus killing residents is a regular occurance and outbreaks happen all the time....
I’m ok with his passing as his quality of life near the end wasn’t good but I’m more upset that I missed out on valuable time i could have spent with him (due to these measures) before he left me. At the end of the day, whether with family around us or not, we die alone... I just feel bad for people who don’t bave loved ones around them before their passing

My Grandmother was in a nursing home in her final years, and she was put on oxygen about a week before she died. I think she was found in her room with the oxygen on. Thanks to everything I learned from Peat, I suspected that helped accelerate her death, but at 97 and health declining, it was basically a matter of weeks or months at that point anyway. Thankfully, this happened a few years ago. I'm glad she didn't have to be alive during this.

If there is any "virus," it mainly affects the elderly and those in poor health. Even if there was a bug going around that home, the panic and new staff might have been enough to make it into a self fulfilling prophecy, especially when you have "scientific confirmation" in the form of the COVID tests.

The isolation is horrible, regardless of anything.

I'm sorry to hear this news, and for your loss. Hopefully, he's in a better place now.

Thanks guys. I appreciate it.

To add to this, one more minor detail... My mom visited him last week and he was telling her he kept seeing his mother in his dreams.... I think his time was coming one way or another. I definitely think a lot of people are unintentionally killed by medical staff that are under duress in these settings. I feel bad for the nurses...

In fact, nurses at the home are now scared to go to work because of the hype and sadly the elderly suffer even more. We are trying to arrange the funeral ASAP but we are having a hard time “scheduling” his parish priest because he’s also scared of COVID....Bad optics for somebody who claims to be a “man of God”...

TLDR: such is life....

Odd, I heard a similar story about my Grandmother from one of my aunts. Lucidity had been declining, but one day, she was very animated and had talked getting visited by a childhood friend. That friend had been dead for quite a while, but my Grandma was sure. A few weeks later, she died herself.

I really don't think there's any reason to fear the end of this life. Whatever we are (angels, demigods, immortal souls), we are clearly dealing with artificial limits in this life. Maybe we transcend them in this life, or maybe its in one of the next ones.

Breaking the link out of Giraffe's quote here-

I have some thoughts on dreams related to what was said in these quotes, along with the idea of Telepathy. I do that in another post, this one is long already.

tankasnowgod

My father passed away over a decade ago. I have dreamt about him many times since then. I think more closer to his passing, with longer and longer stretches in between. In the dreams, he is very much alive, as much as anyone else in the dream. He looks much healthier than he did at the end. But it's clear he's still much older than I am. There always seems to be an exchange between the two of us. I say something along the lines of "I thought you were dead." And he says "Yes, I can see how you would think that, but I'm here now." It's always very comforting.

Along a different line, I had a girlfriend a while ago, and the breakup was bad. I didn't take the end well at all, and was very embarrassed at the end at how I acted. We never spoke again, at least in the "real" world. For a long time, I just didn't let go, as I really liked her, and I didn't think things went the way that should. Finally, one month I told myself it was stupid to keep holding on to some thought about that relationship, and I really had to let go. A short time after that, I had a dream where I saw her. I apologized for the way I acted at the end, told her I was letting everything go about what once was, and that I really wanted her to be happy whatever future relationship she had. I remember seeing a bright smile on her face, I can even still see it to this day. I woke up the next morning feeling much lighter. I knew it wasn't just a dream. I haven't carried any sort of emotion about the relationship since.

Giraffe

My father passed away over a decade ago. I have dreamt about him many times since then. I think more closer to his passing, with longer and longer stretches in between. In the dreams, he is very much alive, as much as anyone else in the dream. He looks much healthier than he did at the end. But it's clear he's still much older than I am. There always seems to be an exchange between the two of us. I say something along the lines of "I thought you were dead." And he says "Yes, I can see how you would think that, but I'm here now." It's always very comforting.
The weeks and months after my father passed away he often came to visit me. He never talked to me, he just looked at me. His presence was always filling me with a feeling of congruity (if that makes sense). He too looked much healthier.