Telepathy

Lana

Is there a way to explain telepathy or what feels like telepathy in regards the nervous system or metabolism

I have experienced what I may have been telepathy on occasions where I feel I have picked up quite clearly on another’s thoughts. I wonder besides people calling it a gift does it denote a health defect. I have been through a lot of trauma and have had to work hard on achieving health and balance

Last edited:

Nebula

Quantum entanglement of neurons? That would be my guess. Seems strongest between mother and child. Also strongly pair bonded mates or very close friends. I feel like I had some kind of telepathy with an ex gf. A few instances where I felt her distress from a distance. No definitive proof, but personally I think there’s something to it.

tankasnowgod

Is there a way to explain telepathy or what feels like telepathy in regards the nervous system or metabolism

Man, I was hoping for a little more than this when I clicked on this thread. I don't know how many here have ever experienced telepathy, so how could they describe it?

nomoreketones

Quantum entanglement of neurons?

Firstly, neurons cannot be quantum entangled as they are made up of many molecules. Only elementary particles or certain molecules can become entangled.

Secondly, you cannot use quantum entanglement for communication because two particles only remain entangled if you let them resolve their state naturally. If you force the state of one particle then the entanglement is broken and the state of the other particle is back to a 50/50 chance.

OP
L

Lana

Man, I was hoping for a little more than this when I clicked on this thread. I don't know how many here have ever experienced telepathy, so how could they describe it?
I just added a bit more . I’d love to know how Ray peat or his kind wud explain it

Nebula

Firstly, neurons cannot be quantum entangled as they are made up of many molecules. Only elementary particles or certain molecules can become entangled.

Secondly, you cannot use quantum entanglement for communication because two particles only remain entangled if you let them resolve their state naturally. If you force the state of one particle then the entanglement is broken and the state of the other particle is back to a 50/50 chance.
I have no idea what the mechanism actually is. Its complete speculation but it feels like some kind of link between the nervous system/brain of two people to me.

nomoreketones

I have no idea what the mechanism actually is. Its complete speculation but it feels like some kind of link between the nervous system/brain of two people to me.

Yeah. It would be really cool if such a link was discovered between human brains. I don't know how it would be possible but since the Grand Unified Theory of physics hasn't been discovered yet, we do not know what true limitations we face.

skittles

I've had some very strange and powerful moments of 'telepathy' in my life. Whether or not they were coincidence, I'll never know. There was also a period when I was microdosing mushrooms and within a few hours of taking an imperceptible dose, I would often experience disproportionately frequent instances of that same phenomenon. Might've just been trippin', but it sure felt legit, even in retrospect.

Beastmode

An old exchange with Peat. Somewhat relates to the thread.

Do you think with robust metabolism, strong coherence (brain and heart) with intention alone; people can facilitate healing in another person? (close by or at a distance)

Peat:
"Intentional healing does exist. Anything that doesn’t have a guild, or union, or corporate organization always tends to be excluded from normal reality."

OP
L

Lana

Wow . Super . Love that . Thank you.

Do you think with robust metabolism, strong coherence (brain and heart) with intention alone; people can facilitate healing in another person? (close by or at a distance)

Peat:
"Intentional healing does exist. Anything that doesn’t have a guild, or union, or corporate organization always tends to be excluded from normal reality."

OP
L

Lana

I've had some very strange and powerful moments of 'telepathy' in my life. Whether or not they were coincidence, I'll never know. There was also a period when I was microdosing mushrooms and within a few hours of taking an imperceptible dose, I would often experience disproportionately frequent instances of that same phenomenon. Might've just been trippin', but it sure felt legit, even in retrospect.
Wow yes I agree on the mushrooms. So much access to behind veils​

tankasnowgod

I have experienced what I may have been telepathy on occasions where I feel I have picked up quite clearly on another’s thoughts. I wonder besides people calling it a gift does it denote a health defect. I have been through a lot of trauma and have had to work hard on achieving health and balance

Ah. Okay. I've actually heard this discussed from various sources, and I will go through them, in a basic chronological order in which they were written.

First, there is Napoleon Hill. In addition to imagination, and the universal storehouse of thought, he thought ideas where sometimes "released" from one mind, and picked up by another. If you read "The Laws Of Success," he also talks about how, on Armistice Day, he awoke from sleep suddenly in the middle of the night but didn't know why. He went out on the street, and found many others had the same experience. He later found out it was when WW1 ended, and thought it was basically a tidal wave of positive emotions experienced simultaneously, and nothing like that had happened before in history. He thought all thought was on a frequency similar to a radio, but a higher vibration, and every brain was both a broadcasting and receiving station.

The next was in "Operation Mind Control" by Walter Bowart. He was trying to put the picture of mind control together from the outside. In it, he tells of how he was told about a device that could read simple thoughts, like "Up," "Down," "Left," or "Right." This device picked up on the frequency of thought, and lit up a corresponding light. That book was written in 1977. I took the story of that machine to vindicate some of Hill's ideas.

About the same time, Bandler and Grinder were doing NLP. They were asked about experiences like this, and said they didn't know if it was information picked up by one of our existing senses that isn't in full consciousness (eg, a whisper in a noisy a room, something you saw out of the corner of your eye), or if there was a sixth (or seventh, or more) sense that most people just weren't aware of and hadn't really developed. They were open to either possibility.

Last is Jon Rappoport's discussion's with Jack True. True thought there were many, many more levels to what we are, and we are limited in this lifetime (or have forgotten what we truly are). He believed that things like telepathy, telekinesis, remote viewing, creating substances (like gold or pasta or a new car) from nothing but thought were all possible, and far, far beyond all that. He saw enough "weird" things in practice to believe it to be 100% true. But, something like manifesting a pound of gold in front of you might take humanity a long time (maybe many centuries) to master. Just like a person in the 1500's probably had just as much potential ability to drive a car as a baby born in 1970, but they needed to wait for cars to be invented first, and it was hundreds of years before that happened (or at least became public knowledge).

To your question, I certainly don't think it's a defect in any way. I tend to agree with the sources above, you are tapping into a power that we all have, but maybe we haven't discovered or refined it as well as you have (in the same way that I haven't refined my ability to play the piano as well as some famous musicians have). It could be that the trauma allowed or forced you to discover something that most people just don't stumble upon (or dismiss when they do), but in no way does that make your gift/talent/ability itself a defect.

OP
L

Lana

I watched a video by Michael Tellinger about the ancient Sumerians . He mentioned in it that one could kill with a look. I forget the context but the whole video was about the civilizations and how they used sound . Thanks for sharing above

Peat:

Astonishing. :holysheep

PolishSun

Yes, we have morriring neurons in the brain, and we mirror the emotions of other people (it is a scale of intensity) If you know what the other person feels, add the context, unconscious messages (for example "to kill time"of a destructive or depressed person), and then you have telepathy , short thoughts in your head knowing precisely what the other one is thinking (but I can not read facts in someones head like distance between Paris and London). Google "mirror neurons". It should be very strong in traumatised people as they are constatntly scaning their enviroment. I find mirroring very annoying, because it is difficult to understand which feelings are mine and which are not.

In the book "In Search of the Miraculous" by P.D Ouspensky, he describes communicating with the mystic G.I. Gurdjieff telepathically. Gurdjieff described a system of conscious realization under the name "The Fourth Way." If I recall correctly, Ouspensky stated that certain "higher" emotional states are required to perceive these phenomenon, but normal "sleeping" man in his multiplicity of being is unable to reach/contact these "higher" mental and emotional "centers," thus unable to experience the higher operation of the human machine.

I highly recommend any work by Ouspensky or Gurdjieff, as it is very complementary to the work of Ray Peat.

Beastmode

The Biocybernaut institute claims to do a lot of work in regards to getting people's brain wave entrainment states to do this kind of stuff.

Cells communicate so if they're "robust" like Peat mentions, maybe this is possible at some level. I think the Hollywood has skewed a lot of perceptions on taking a "fresh" look at this in a useful manner.

I know people who claim to do "distant" healing work on people and it seems hard to make the distinction of what they're doing and what the clients are believing that's happening, etc.

johnwester130

Anthony Peake's books frequently mention telepathy.

He also writes about the author Phil K D ick a lot throughout his books and says he had some kind of telepathic ability

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals