T3 + T4 Stops My Hair Loss

ddjd

Why does T3 & T4 as a combination stop my hair loss but T3 alone doesn't work....

Any ideas

Last edited:

REOSIRENS

Because t4 is used by t3 to keep hair elongation...t3 lowers parathyroid and prolactin and t4 keeps the rate of growth ...but main agent to stop hair loss is t3 but both work together...and the secret is ratio between the two

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Because t4 is used by t3 to keep hair elongation...t3 lowers parathyroid and prolactin and t4 keeps the rate of growth ...but main agent to stop hair loss is t3 but both work together...and the secret is ratio between the two
Thanks for that. Where did you find this out? And what ratio do you use?

OP
ddjd

ddjd

Would natural desiccated thyroid be even better?

REOSIRENS

Thanks for that. Where did you find this out? And what ratio do you use?
Several studies have shown they work together(in terms of hair and metabolism)...
Ratio is the secret of success...and is dynamic...the ratio you take today may change next month ...

1:1 is fine but you have to check by yourself the best ratio

Progesterone

Why does T3 & T4 as a combination stop my hair loss but T3 alone doesn't work....

Any ideas

Can you please tell us more..

What dosage? what else have you tried? how often do you dose? which product? tyromix?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals