Summary by Dr Reiner Fuellmich of all findings so far since since June 2020

Steve

This information from David Martin should blow this thing wide open, but apparently not much is happening...yet.
He has proof that there is absolutely no new & novel coronavirus.
Everything allegedly novel was patented between 2008 & 2019.
There was no lab leak.
The vaccine is an intentional bioweaponization of the spike protein to inject into people to get them addicted to a pancoronavirus vaccine.
Every study launched to verify a lab leak is a red herring.
Moderna began the sequencing of a spike protein vaccine in November of 2019 before the outbreak happened.
For years governments around the world tried to push the influenza vaccine. It wasn't working out, so they switched the product from influenza to SARS COV2.
This is all about money.
(and my own thought....once this started and took hold, then "never let a good crisis go to waste" crowd jumped on board.)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihjNDf32_Ac

J.R.K

This information from David Martin should blow this thing wide open, but apparently not much is happening...yet.
He has proof that there is absolutely no new & novel coronavirus.
Everything allegedly novel was patented between 2008 & 2019.
There was no lab leak.
The vaccine is an intentional bioweaponization of the spike protein to inject into people to get them addicted to a pancoronavirus vaccine.
Every study launched to verify a lab leak is a red herring.
Moderna began the sequencing of a spike protein vaccine in November of 2019 before the outbreak happened.
For years governments around the world tried to push the influenza vaccine. It wasn't working out, so they switched the product from influenza to SARS COV2.
This is all about money.
(and my own thought....once this started and took hold, then "never let a good crisis go to waste" crowd jumped on board.)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihjNDf32_Ac

You make good points Steve, thank you for posting this @rr1. I do hope that the legal eagles can stop this, before this turns into a all out war.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals