Sugar Is Physically Addictive. You Could Replace The Word Heroin For Sugar And All Of The Same Princ

Ukall

It's amazing the amount of disconnect people have between their own health and their diet. Just regurgitating things they overhear without even fact checking. Fish oil and flax, Chia and hemp are super foods, nuts and avocado are the only good fats, dairy is puss and hormone filled poison and should be replaced with calcium rich almond milk (nevermind that the calcium is added and comes with carageenen, d2, guar gum, etc. Oh and whole grains!!!!!!!1!1!! The epitome of health foods, don't forget the big bag of amaranth flour because it's gluten free, get some teft crust for the next soya cheese and kale pizza.
Man, you just described what my physician recommended me to eat. Actually, everything you said it was me few months ago
(look how my breakfast was: chia seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, cocoa powder, avocado, rice milk with extra calcium, lol).
Today, "I know that I know nothing".

It frustrates me the fact I'm ignorant. The other day I said to my doctor that I increased my sugar intake and I got wrecked. She made me feel so bad and frightened about increasing my sugar intake. This is, she knows much more than me, and even if I want to prove that sugar is not bad, I just couldn't. She starts saying those chemical names "23SOew-badjoras^12x10" and I can't argue at all.
"You know what you are doing?" And, in fact, I do not. I just read some forums and some articles from PubMed.
I am ignorant.
I'm still trying to increase my knowledge to know how to argue with this kind of people. But it seems that I never find the holy grail answer to feel really confident about sugar.
If you go to a High Fat-World -> fat is healthy and sugar is bad (Fat helps cure cancer and sugar feeds cancer cells, for example)
If you go to a High Carb-World -> sugar is healthy and fat is bad

It is so hard, but so hard to debunk both point of views....

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals