For People Suffering From Herpes, Please Spread The Word

DocHolliday

renderTimingPixel.png
"Talk of a herpes cure in the past used to be the stuff of fantasy--or a scam.

What's different today is that the scientific tools to cure herpes, are available in the form of powerful gene editing technologies. They are now being perfected. A cure will be available in the not too distant future, and all we have to do is demand it.

A number of scientific teams have been using gene editing to target HSV, including startup ExcisionBio whcih is already targeting phase 1 clinical trials for HSV within 20-25 months, and Dr. David Knipe at Harvard Medical School.

Dr. Keith Jerome's team at Fred Hutch Center seems to be ahead of the pack in that they have been able to use a gene editors called meganucleases to target and remove over 90% of latent HSV from neurons of living mice. They are the first to destroy latent HSV in a living animal. They are now targeting latent HSV in guinea pigs.

This research is partially funded through NIH grants. But the donations from our community have enabled the research to be expedited.

Please join the fight by donating. Please ask your friends, family and loved ones to make a modest contribution, even if it is just $5. The number of donors also counts, in addition to the total money raised.

If you really care about getting rid of herpes, please consider becoming a monthly donor. So many people have HSV, and even though many don't know they have it, those who do, those who have symptoms, number in the tens of millions.

If everyone who has HSV makes a contributions, we can raise millions. By donating to this cause, you can fight back against herpes.

DONATION LINK: www.fredhutch.org/HSV"

Source: Fight Against Herpes by Donating to HSV Cure Research : HerpesCureResearch

Please help raise awareness and spread the word!

Last edited:

R J

Doesn’t having a good metabolism essentially cure it anyways?

Ben.

Doesn’t having a good metabolism essentially cure it anyways?

Just curious. How does one determine good metabolism? Body temperature? Good overall health like good eyes, hair, libidor, skin, nails, teeth, etc.?)
Or is there some way to measure it?

Also i thought Herpes stays in your body and either "breaks out" or it doesn't.

ilhanxx

there is no n=0 point, when I am sick, my libido is skyhigh, for every year, 2 or 3 times I suffered from herpes around mouth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals