So Pufas Free And More Fruit Is The Way To Go

Xemnoraq

What if you took vitamin E everyday you eat PUFA? Imagine eating exactly the right amount of Vit E, so that there's no deficit/excess. Would it completely negate side ffecets of PUFAs?
Ive often questioned this many times and i always or (usually) take a vitamin E supplement right after consuming a meal with fat in it like if i have a few pieces of low fat cheese,

Ray mentioned that in ruminants the vitamin E that naturally occurs in the leaves and grass they eat saturates the PUFA in the intesting through some sort of vitamin E / bacterial fermentation process, i imagine having vitamin E present in a meal with fat would likely result in the same thing however i try not to chance it and just stick to the fat free or at least lower fat just to be on the safe side, itd be interesting if someone knew anything about that in humans

Zigzag

Ive often questioned this many times and i always or (usually) take a vitamin E supplement right after consuming a meal with fat in it like if i have a few pieces of low fat cheese,

Ray mentioned that in ruminants the vitamin E that naturally occurs in the leaves and grass they eat saturates the PUFA in the intesting through some sort of vitamin E / bacterial fermentation process, i imagine having vitamin E present in a meal with fat would likely result in the same thing however i try not to chance it and just stick to the fat free or at least lower fat just to be on the safe side, itd be interesting if someone knew anything about that in humans

My take on this is that if it were that simple, people in this forum wouldn't say that reduction of PUFA is needed. Or maybe it is that simple?

baccheion

I wouldnt say its that difficult in my opinion, i do fat free/PUFA free everyday with the ocasional small amounts of cheese adding up to 5g of fat per day, but i think of it as almost eating a natural diet,

Just fruits rice with no oil and sauce with some fat free cottage cheese or egg whites, or a fat free fish meat i found recently,

Oj other fruit juices,
Basically just remove added oils from the diet and stick to either fat free cheese or really low fat cheese youll be hitting like 0.1g-0.5g of PUFA per day, and at that point its likely you would burn that small amount off as not as your not biting off more than you can chew persay,

But most natural foods come with vitamin E paired in them so choosing foods with the highest vitamin E to PUFA ratio i think is optimal for example mangos if you eat enough of them have like 0.4g of PUFA, however it has i think like 15mg of vitamin E at that serving level and thats more than enough to saturate or detoxify the miniscule amount of PUFA, i wouldnt say its impossible but id say it takes dicipline, for example try having fries without oil! Its still good but not the same right.
How does such a low amount of fat affect hormone levels? What supplements are you taking? How do you get (and absorb) fat-soluble vitamins?

Xemnoraq

How does such a low amount of fat affect hormone levels? What supplements are you taking? How do you get (and absorb) fat-soluble vitamins?
To be honest im not entirely sure, im just kind of hoping im on the right path, most animals i think eat extremely low fat too however id doubt theyre deficient in the fat soluables maybe due to being better adapted to absorb them,

I actually kind of dropped almost all of my supplements out of concern of impurities and noticed some amazing improvements in health from doing that alone, i used to not take Ray seriously with his concerns on supplements but now after doing a bit of digging i see why,

I do mostly topical supplements now from Georgi (Haidut’s) idealabs,

But the only supplements i actively take orally now are
Progesterone
DHEA
pregnenolone,

I do however take vitamin D and ocassional vitamin K topically,

Along with topical energin and occasional methylene blue,

Unfortunately i havent had any blood work in a long time so i wouldnt be able to give any accurate proof of where i stand

Xemnoraq

Going completely PUFA free is next to imposible and would require a diet of nothing but OJ and skim milk basicly, and you would run to negative effects eventually. Low PUFA means you avoid foods high in PUFAs such as seed oils, nuts etc. Focus on foods with high Saturated fat / low PUFA ratio. You mention beef, which has pretty nice fat ratio and its low in PUFA so its good to eat imo. Other good foods are seafood (no salmon, too high in PUFA), dairy, anything from beef (gelatin, different cuts), almost all fruits, berries, eggs, coconuts. Keep reading the forum and you will learn alot.
This is pretty much what i do! Skim milk with sugar and coffee, orange juice over 1000 calories worth of mangos at times, and salted white rice with free cheese, egg whites also, every now and then i have a really low fat cheese in small amounts i hit between 0-2.5g of fat a day ive been doing this for almost a few years now ive just kinda gotten used to it i actually enjoy it now

Xemnoraq

Oh ***t i just realized i already mentioned that in this thread a couple months ago i guess it doesnt let me delete my new comment

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals