So It Begins, The Propaganda Purge?

Drareg

Many of you are probably getting wind of social networking sites deplatforming those with extreme leanings.

This thread might be a good place to discuss it to see how it developes and observe the agenda ,it can also help for us to start discussing the who and why of all this with counter arguments ,many folks have been caught up in the tsunami of information designed to trigger meanings within you, if your left or right depending on your meaning bias/lens of perception you both are getting a similar message along the lines of times are desperate and you must act soon, implications of necessary violence are being primed/triggered on both sides, this doesn’t benefit your country but does benefit other countries looking to weaken the west.
Its a fact that Russia and Putin are heavily involved with many in the alt media along with Israel and many others, this doesn’t mean I support Clinton!, it’s a house of mirrors right now!

It’s not just the right of politics being deplatformed, those on the right are playing the victim card to lefty ideology , the left are getting deplatformed also.

What do they have in common? It seems from my viewing of them over the years they were all limited hangouts with intent to incite conflict within western countries , I’m sure a small few that are coherently informed may get caught up in the wash.
One would be blaming the Jews for everything but only mention Russia in a positive light for example and vice versa, the reality being soviet Israel and Russia are in bed together under their current leaders, it seemed every country and billionaire with an ax to grind seen the value of funding the contemporary social network propagandists, big banks with shady money laundering empires are in this too. Don’t for get "Chyyyynah".
Another example is billionaire Robert Mercer , he is a master of information theory, this ties in with the cybernetics of Norbert Weiner ,control and feedback in the animal and machine, essentially information and meaning fishing.

Don’t ever take you eye off the banks in all this hysteria, follow the money, the money is the "peaty" bioenergetic source to all this.

The fact that facebook are now getting defunded is telling, it seems that this deplatforming isn’t guided by reddit or YouTube policy’s , it’s coordination is too in sync to be these organizations on their own, it’s definitely a law enforcement body of some sort behind it. It seems global also, Latvia just banned RT.
Let’s see if CNN, Fox and other mainstream outlets with ties to Epstein get checked, they are clearly infiltrated with journalists who are not pro America.

The Epstein case has brought out a lot of gatekeepers IMO ,I’m currently watching some of the leading Epstein alt media types taken center stage and something is off with them, they all came out of nowhere and were greatly informed on Epstein, many on the internet had already gone deep on him years back.

This drama is being ramped up as the American election looms. The propaganda is not designed to support one agenda like communism for example, it’s designed to support all sides and tilt them to extremism, violence and weakening of the targeted country as the many sides become a mob, this why you find yourself with a lot of dissonance on people you may have followed over the years, an example being the clowns who fell for Putin the last few years because he says this or that, he is a mafiosi ,he lies and lies work.

Dustin94

Its a fact that Russia and Putin are heavily involved with many in the alt media...

...an example being the clowns who fell for Putin the last few years because he says this or that, he is a mafiosi ,he lies and lies work.

I am not sure how Putin ties into the media censorship or propaganda in the United States, but I am willing to listen to your reasoning and examples.

It’s not just the right of politics being deplatformed, those on the right are playing the victim card to lefty ideology , the left are getting deplatformed also.

To me, there is very clear censorship of right-wing ideas and media forums on Twitter, Google, Facebook, Reddit, etc. Can you also please elaborate on censorship of left-wing idealogy with reasoning and examples?

tankasnowgod

One big thing that people overlook with mass bannings on platforms like Youtube/Twitter/Facebook is that they also take place during a time of reduced ad revenue. The first big round happened in 2017, when the "Digital Adpocalypse" was going on. Now, you have ad revenues of all kinds simply destroyed (along with all sorts of businesses). It's not the whole agenda, but it lines up well.

Dustin94

One big thing that people overlook with mass bannings on platforms like Youtube/Twitter/Facebook is that they also take place during a time of reduced ad revenue. The first big round happened in 2017, when the "Digital Adpocalypse" was going on. Now, you have ad revenues of all kinds simply destroyed (along with all sorts of businesses). It's not the whole agenda, but it lines up well.

Seems to me the 2017 digital apocalypse occurred because they were angry at the election outcome and realized they should've censored more vigorously. It was a practice run of sorts. The censorship now is just more reinforcement and remembrance of the utility of censorship/propaganda.

tankasnowgod

Seems to me the 2017 digital apocalypse occurred because they were angry at the election outcome and realized they should've censored more vigorously. It was a practice run of sorts. The censorship now is just more reinforcement and remembrance of the utility of censorship/propaganda.

The "digital adpocalypse" didn't have anything to do with the election........ it was big ad spenders realizing that digital advertising wasn't as effective as they thought. Look up Procter and Gamble, Unilever, and Restoration Hardware as examples.

Energizer

I am not sure how Putin ties into the media censorship or propaganda in the United States, but I am willing to listen to your reasoning and examples.

To me, there is very clear censorship of right-wing ideas and media forums on Twitter, Google, Facebook, Reddit, etc. Can you also please elaborate on censorship of left-wing idealogy with reasoning and examples?

Censorship of left-wing media is prominent in a lot of so-called "liberal" news outlets that are basically mouthpieces for the Pentagon. NPR for example, posts articles bashing Putin, Russia, etc. Most of it is baseless criticism meant to stoke hostilities between Russia and the US. Naturally, because most mainstream media outlets even "left-leaning" answer to the Pentagon. It's censorship by omission of facts and perspectives in order to control the narrative. They give you a limited perspective or a few cookie crumbs and leave enough room to cast doubt on whichever country the US gov't and its NATO allies doesn't agree with. NPR also talks about carbon tax and other useless environmental policies a lot but never talks about fracking. They also conveniently receive huge donations from oil companies. That's just one example but Radio-Free Europe is another example that pretends to be "left leaning" but really is a CIA-funded propaganda organization.

diagram.jpg

Last edited:

Dustin94

The "digital adpocalypse" didn't have anything to do with the election........ it was big ad spenders realizing that digital advertising wasn't as effective as they thought. Look up Procter and Gamble, Unilever, and Restoration Hardware as examples.

Yes, it does. The 2017 adpocalypse was a public outcry towards advertisements for products (such as from P&G) that were being placed before videos that were potentially racist, offensive, or vulgar. P&G's pullback from advertising on FB was a social move, not a marketing strategy based on effectiveness. Youtube's demonetization strategy is used for anything they deem controversial, which is a large part is conservative / right-wing voices. It is a strategy used to deter right-wind ideology from their platform. The recent banwave on Youtube from controversial figures such as Jared Taylor, Stephen Molyneux, Richard Spencer, etc. is a blatant form of censorship that was implemented in a timely manner before the 2020 election.

Dustin94

Censorship of left-wing media is prominent in a lot of so-called "liberal" news outlets that are basically mouthpieces for the Pentagon. NPR for example, posts articles bashing Putin, Russia, etc. Most of it is baseless criticism meant to stoke hostilities between Russia and the US. Naturally, because most mainstream media outlets even "left-leaning" answer to the Pentagon. It's censorship by omission. They give you a limited perspective or a few cookie crumbs and leave enough room to cast doubt on whichever country the US gov't and its NATO allies doesn't agree with. That's just one example but Radio-Free Europe is another example that pretends to be "left leaning" but really is a CIA-funded propaganda organization.

I see your point about omission, but that does not relate to censorship. If anything, it shows that left-wing news outlets are forms of propaganda utilized for an intended outcome (Ex. Russia the boogeyman). The Venn diagram is interesting, and is true in some aspects such as the total support for Israel, unlimited military spending, hostility to Russia, Iran, and China, etc.

Can you please elaborate on how the Pentagon controls liberal news outlets? And perhaps, who is control of the Pentagon? Thanks

DrJ

I can't believe they banned r/consumeproduct. Was that really right wing?

Regina

Censorship of left-wing media is prominent in a lot of so-called "liberal" news outlets that are basically mouthpieces for the Pentagon. NPR for example, posts articles bashing Putin, Russia, etc. Most of it is baseless criticism meant to stoke hostilities between Russia and the US. Naturally, because most mainstream media outlets even "left-leaning" answer to the Pentagon. It's censorship by omission of facts and perspectives in order to control the narrative. They give you a limited perspective or a few cookie crumbs and leave enough room to cast doubt on whichever country the US gov't and its NATO allies doesn't agree with. NPR also talks about carbon tax and other useless environmental policies a lot but never talks about fracking. They also conveniently receive huge donations from oil companies. That's just one example but Radio-Free Europe is another example that pretends to be "left leaning" but really is a CIA-funded propaganda organization.

diagram.jpg
Good diagram.

Energizer

I see your point about omission, but that does not relate to censorship. If anything, it shows that left-wing news outlets are forms of propaganda utilized for an intended outcome (Ex. Russia the boogeyman). The Venn diagram is interesting, and is true in some aspects such as the total support for Israel, unlimited military spending, hostility to Russia, Iran, and China, etc.

Can you please elaborate on how the Pentagon controls liberal news outlets? And perhaps, who is control of the Pentagon? Thanks

Perhaps I should also say, all the big tech platforms tend to censor extreme voices on both ends. If you type in plandemic on Youtube, it shows only the the "debunker" people trying to question the questioners. If you type in 9/11 you get a lot of information from people who deny there was conspiracy. They tend to adjust their algorithms to suit their political agenda and suppress any investigation into conspiracy, across the political spectrum. As for the Pentagon controlling liberal news outlets, the NYT for example, which claims to be left-leaning, has admitted it answers to the Pentagon and asks them before for approval on some stories. Those close to power, whether self-described as liberal, conservative, etc., are more likely to say whatever the high-powered military guys want them to say: NY Times admits it sends some stories to US government for approval before publication | The Grayzone

I would argue this is a bi-partisan thing, the Washington Post has the same tendency as the NYT. The media outlets closest to power are more likely to omit things and write to serve a narrative that matches the agenda of the US gov't. I don't think every single word is necessarily managed on every article, but I do think the close involvement of the CIA and Whitehouse with very popular and high-powered news outlets suggests their working relationship is to match their narratives. As for who controls the Pentagon, that's sort of an impossible question to answer other than the officially known people. I am not in the military so I just don't have the sort of clearance it would take to know these sort of high-powered people that are involved with decision making that never get named in the mainstream press. The concept of a state within a state, or a shadow goverment, imo, is a valid idea. Danny and Ray talking about the idea that we don't know who the new Allen Dulles is:

about 35:17s into the video.

In some outlets in the mainstream the press have lambasted the concept of a "deep state" or shadow government as being a novel conspiracy of President Trump's, but this view is simply ignoring history of the concept and trying to deflect into partisan political propaganda: Donald Trump's 'Deep State' conspiracy theory just took a big hit - CNNPolitics

In reality, I don't think the narrative controllers want anyone questioning anything, and this is no more apparent than in the mainstream media where they constantly try to suppress and shame people for thinking outside of the box and label them "conspiracy theorists" which has a somewhat pejorative connotation.

When you look at weapons contractors and how often they strike deals with the Department of Defense and profit off war because of weapons deals with the military, to me it also suggests a corrupt relationship. I'm not arguing that weapons contractors control the DOD, but they certainly could influence its decision making in a significant way just with that relationship, especially when weapons contractors could find their way into the Pentagon. A well known person who did that was VP D i c k Cheney, who was the CEO of Halliburton: Cheney’s Multi-Million Dollar Revolving Door

Another example of big tech influencing politics is how Google's search engine influences elections: Google's Search Algorithm Could Steal the Presidency

I can't believe they banned r/consumeproduct. Was that really right wing?

I never even heard of that subreddit, although it doesn't surprise me the cancel culture would go after a subreddit that mocked consumerism, Reddit seems to have gone downhill ever since their owners sold the company to Condé Nast Digital, who also owns the publication I just posted above from Wired, small world indeed. It's ironic Aaron Swartz was one of the co-founders of Reddit, because he'd probably be reeling in his grave to see how closed off and corporate it has become.

Last edited:

tankasnowgod

Yes, it does. The 2017 adpocalypse was a public outcry towards advertisements for products (such as from P&G) that were being placed before videos that were potentially racist, offensive, or vulgar. P&G's pullback from advertising on FB was a social move, not a marketing strategy based on effectiveness. Youtube's demonetization strategy is used for anything they deem controversial, which is a large part is conservative / right-wing voices. It is a strategy used to deter right-wind ideology from their platform. The recent banwave on Youtube from controversial figures such as Jared Taylor, Stephen Molyneux, Richard Spencer, etc. is a blatant form of censorship that was implemented in a timely manner before the 2020 election.

No, it wasn't. It was P&G pulling $200 Million in ad revenue from digital platforms, and not noticing any differnce in sales (actually INCREASED sales). P&G has been rooted in Direct Response forever, so they pay attention to what return they get for spending money on ad revenue. It was Restoration Hardware realizing the only Adwords that pulled any sales out of the hundreds they were buying were their own name and 23 mispellings, and pulling all their funding.

Bots and fake clicks were major concerns.

The deplatforming happened right around the same time less money was coming in.

Go back and read the articles, and their own statements-

P&G Slashed Digital Ad Spending, This Is What Happened Next
When Procter & Gamble Cut $200 Million in Digital Ad Spend, It Increased Its Reach 10%
P&G Contends Too Much Digital Ad Spending Is a Waste
P&G puts focus on reach: It's a more important measure than spend

A Startling Anecdote About Online Ad Spending From Restoration Hardware

Sheik

Free speech on the internet is a major threat to the system and I won't be surprised if it goes away. If they want to end free speech, they will start by going to the freest platforms and pretending to have extreme opinions. This makes their job easy because then they can say, "See what happens when you allow free speech?" Never mind that Twitter and Reddit were doing alright until a few years ago.

And with all the major platforms taking the liberty to censor things that shouldn't be censored, they're having a major influence the culture of the entire world. It's not a good situation.

If you're on the right, I think now is the time for greater intellectual honesty and conscientiousness. It is not the time for triggering the libs*. I think anyone doing so is against conservatives. This is evident in that it's not helping. I think this needs to become the narrative right now, to separate those who genuinely care from those who want to destroy everything just for the hell of it.

*in spite of the fact that yes, the left does the exact same thing all day every day

Sheik

In fact I think that's so important that I'm going to say it again:

If you are posting extreme things on the internet, you are being an enemy to conservatism. We should establish this understanding in all corners of society to separate those of us who genuinely care from those who don't.

Dustin94

No, it wasn't. It was P&G pulling $200 Million in ad revenue from digital platforms, and not noticing any differnce in sales (actually INCREASED sales). P&G has been rooted in Direct Response forever, so they pay attention to what return they get for spending money on ad revenue. It was Restoration Hardware realizing the only Adwords that pulled any sales out of the hundreds they were buying were their own name and 23 mispellings, and pulling all their funding.

Bots and fake clicks were major concerns.

The deplatforming happened right around the same time less money was coming in.

Go back and read the articles, and their own statements-

P&G Slashed Digital Ad Spending, This Is What Happened Next
When Procter & Gamble Cut $200 Million in Digital Ad Spend, It Increased Its Reach 10%
P&G Contends Too Much Digital Ad Spending Is a Waste
P&G puts focus on reach: It's a more important measure than spend

A Startling Anecdote About Online Ad Spending From Restoration Hardware

Thank you for the info. Zerohedge articles are always insightful. I suppose my understanding of the Adpocalypse is different, since I thought it stemmed from popular Youtube figures being under fire for controversial videos, leading to a more wide-swept demonetization of right-leaning voices. https://youtube.fandom.com/wiki/YouTube_Adpocalypse

Now, you have ad revenues of all kinds simply destroyed (along with all sorts of businesses). It's not the whole agenda, but it lines up well.

Maybe I misunderstood your original point. Can you please elaborate on ad revenue and how it relates to censorship/propaganda and the whole agenda?

Dustin94

Free speech on the internet is a major threat to the system and I won't be surprised if it goes away. If they want to end free speech, they will start by going to the freest platforms and pretending to have extreme opinions. This makes their job easy because then they can say, "See what happens when you allow free speech?" Never mind that Twitter and Reddit were doing alright until a few years ago.

And with all the major platforms taking the liberty to censor things that shouldn't be censored, they're having a major influence the culture of the entire world. It's not a good situation.

If you're on the right, I think now is the time for greater intellectual honesty and conscientiousness. It is not the time for triggering the libs*. I think anyone doing so is against conservatives. This is evident in that it's not helping. I think this needs to become the narrative right now, to separate those who genuinely care from those who want to destroy everything just for the hell of it.

*in spite of the fact that yes, the left does the exact same thing all day every day

Cherrypicking of extreme content on uncensored, conservative websites is definitely a tactic that has been used and will continue to be done to infiltrate and shut-down said websites. I agree that proponents of free speech must hold themselves to a higher standard and adhere to greater intellectual honesty and conscientiousness. Furthermore, I believe that proponents must popularize and choose outlets that allow free speech, such as Bitchute in replacement of Youtube, Zerohedge/Breitbart in replacement of NYTimes, WAPost. The importance of said outlets is not so much in its contents, but in allowing for free dialogue i.e. comment sections that do not censor or cherrypick. As people are starting to take notice, leftist ideas do not seem to flourish without censorship, and an uncensored forum leads to more conservative thinking. I wonder why that is - perhaps the truth about things (nature in its raw ways) is not as egalitarian and harmonious as people hope it to be?

Dustin94

...the NYT for example, which claims to be left-leaning, has admitted it answers to the Pentagon and asks them before for approval on some stories. Those close to power, whether self-described as liberal, conservative, etc., are more likely to say whatever the high-powered military guys want them to say: NY Times admits it sends some stories to US government for approval before publication | The Grayzone

I would argue this is a bi-partisan thing, the Washington Post has the same tendency as the NYT. The media outlets closest to power are more likely to omit things and write to serve a narrative that matches the agenda of the US gov't. I don't think every single word is necessarily managed on every article, but I do think the close involvement of the CIA and Whitehouse with very popular and high-powered news outlets suggests their working relationship is to match their narratives. ...​

This is very interesting information. I'm not too knowledgeable about the political events over the recent years surrounding the White House, but I faintly remember the CIA/FBI/NSA sparring with the Trump administration on several occasions. To that end, I am not sure the White House itself is involved with media outlets - I mean, the Trump administration despises "fake news". It is interesting to learn of Pentagon approval of articles stemming from the NY Times, though.

tankasnowgod

Maybe I misunderstood your original point. Can you please elaborate on ad revenue and how it relates to censorship/propaganda and the whole agenda?

My point was that these purges or bannings have coincided exactly with times when the platforms themselves are experiencing a decline in ad revenue, which happened for independent reasons. So, likely that part of the motive is to keep the ad money flowing in the direction of channels/viewpoints the company (or people within the company) agree with. And the decline in money could be a "trigger" to start these events.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Chapotraphouse has been banned from reddit, my understanding is that they are left leaning. The question is if more left leaning organizations are banned, Antifa is clearly hate speech ,rage speech more like yet they are still going.

Russia Today (RT) is the prime example of Putin, Sputnik also, one of many twisted narratives for the western audience on RT is on immigration,the narrative is designed to cause hysteria,Muslims immigrants more often than not are magnified, unchecked immigration is a problem and people in a democracy should be allowed to vote on this imo, the problem with RT is they never speak about Putin’s immigration policy which clowns who follow some in the alt media believe is a white and proud ethno state which has little immigration.
The fact is there is 2 million Uzbeks immigrants there alone which are largely Muslim but no hysteria from RT. You can see from the below document that Russia has one of highest immigration rates in the world and has done for almost a decade, a huge amount are Muslims.
https://www.un.org/en/development/d...llchart/docs/MigrationStock2019_Wallchart.pdf

Another example is Richard Spencer the professional provocateur has nothing but admiration for Putin, how is this when spencer would be jailed in Russia for his views? Ethno nationalism gets you jail time in Russia, look at the amount of Russians serving time for Russian nationalism, how come spencer doesn’t speak about Russian immigration? Remember the chants of "russia is our friend " by his ilk?
This same clown was on a promotional campaign with other alt right types to convince them that legitimate questions around the Ukrainian holodomor being caused by Stalin was a conspiracy theory, very few if any famines in history have been "natural" , it’s nearly always neglect by those in power, this is a well discussed topic. Spencer’s wife is Russian.

The anti Israel shills that appear on RT always have the narrative of framing Israelis as "white European" settlers subtly race baiting to incite unrest.
Same with aleksandr dugin, he has sprinkled throughout his early work anti European white narratives, he is a fraud who will twist and turn depending on where he can start unrest.
We see the same shills touting UN laws of annexation with regard to Palestine and Israel yet they criticize the UN when they claim Russians annexation of Crimea is illegal, this isn’t because they are stupid , it’s obvious they are paid shills by their salient omissions and contradictions in their narratives.
Putin is 20 years in power yet we hear crickets from the "Putin is good" brigade, imagine the criticism if Obama changed laws so he could run for a 3rd term ?

RT gives a platform for Putin to criticize America’s history of slaves yet silences and deports scholars who highlight the Bolshevik genocide, the examples go on and on with Putins current soviet Russia and it’s history.

One other thing many of the alt media shills have in common is their subtle endorsement of China on many topics.

Yuri Bezmenov is also worth listening to in light of contemporary times and "active measures" also-Active measures - Wikipedia , you don’t have to believe everything CNN or the current political class say on Russia ,most of it is tokenism , they never speak how Russia and Israel are closely aligned in the past and still to this day.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Good points.
How much influence the government could have on these companies to act in this manner is also good to keep in mind, a threat of a 2% increase in corporate tax and the boards of these companies would have sex with pigs to prevent it , in fact they could be tempted the exact same way with the promise of lower tax.
They would happily sacrifice ad revenue for a year while the elections take place.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals