Did Epstein work for the CIA ?

JamesGatz

I am curious to see if anyone had any information on Epstein's ties to the CIA, google makes it hard to find these days...

It seems that McAffee was asking about Epstein's ties with intelligence agencies shortly before he was "suicided" and Alex Acosta (former Miami DA) said the following when he cut him a plea deal in 2007:

"Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade" and that he "belonged to intelligence".

I wouldn't doubt it cause everyone seems to know he was going around doing this stuff for years and he seems to have been cut some slack by the authorities each time he was caught until the big time...

Last edited:

Regina

I am curious to see if anyone had any information on Epstein's ties to the CIA, google makes it hard to find these days...

It seems that McAffee was asking about Epstein's ties with intelligence agencies shortly before he was "suicided" and Alex Acosta (former Miami DA) said the following when he cut him a plea deal in 2007:

"Is the Epstein case going to cause a problem [for confirmation hearings]?” Acosta had been asked. Acosta had explained, breezily, apparently, that back in the day he’d had just one meeting on the Epstein case. He’d cut the non-prosecution deal with one of Epstein’s attorneys because he had “been told” to back off, that Epstein was above his pay grade" and that he "belonged to intelligence".

I wouldn't doubt it cause everyone seems to know he was going around doing this stuff for years and he seems to have been cut some slack by the authorities each time he was caught until the big time...
i think he was a pilot running drugs for guns: guns for drugs for the CIA through their Evergreen airline.

OP
JamesGatz

JamesGatz

i think he was a pilot running drugs for guns: guns for drugs for the CIA through their Evergreen airline.
Interesting - I had no idea he knew how to fly planes ... I was thinking his business maybe was somehow possibly associated with government intelligence plans

Chad_Catholic

Epstein was Jewish and worked for Mossad, Israeli Intelligence. The island was a blackmail operation in which he would coax his visitors into having sexual relations with underage girls, and he had all interactions recorded to be used as evidence later on

Donttreadonme

With the budget of the CIA i would assume everyone in the USA with any power or clout or money or fame was on their payroll at one point. Their budget is over a billion a week to allegedly just spy..... That equates to many many people on their payroll even accounting for satellites and technology purchases

Last edited:

Regina

Just thought of a twist.

What if the compromises with underaged kids were insurance? So, they go to the island or other "safe" places and do the nasty (knowing it is being filmed) . Then they freely do their illegal assignments (drugs, weapons, infiltrations, resource stealing, snitching, whatever and if the heat gets too close, they surface the sex tapes.
Or a sexually harassed person comes forward. Helps slap and seal the real crimes going on. Cuomo, for example.

Could also be insurance for the powers that be. A committment test.