Mauritio

WWNYour-only-source-of-new.jpg
lol

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Her sister is on the world economic forums list of influencers, hasn’t been removed, her sister supported her in court, it tells us everything really.

Peatful

Hope this gets legs:
5EE69268-7138-48D0-887B-B462B14EDC63.png

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Maxwell's A-17 connection to the FBI raid on Trump has made me curious, I started typing random things into the internet to see if the algorithms would turn up some spooks communicating, I then typed maxwellhill A-17 into reddit and some interesting threads showed up.

This one is interesting, its 4 years old, they are speaking about gender, they also mention the stem cell research done in Israel that creates a fetus.

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/izumi3682/comments/9vnxa2/izumi3682_archives/

"This article raises an interesting point, but I think it misses the correct interpretation. What is going to go the way of the dodo is cognitive gender, biological sexual assignment (for procreation I mean--let's not get carried away here) and not too much longer from now, biology itself. The technology is rapidly developing to produce the first in vitro human embryo-fetus and live birth. Think "Logan's Run". And them mice with two mommies.

Think about when you are chatting online. Sure you may be typing things that give yourself away as a male or female. Attitudes or facts for example. But what are you really online? You are a culmination of statements that others perceive as an initially sexless human mind, until you provide more verbal cues as to who you are, either intentionally or unintentionally. Plus, you know, "catfishing". I could totally communicate with you online and you would be utterly convinced I am female in real life. Well not here probably, I've given away too many attitudes and facts lol. And just like in that one Star Trek episode (Mirror,Mirror) where it was easier to imitate mean than nice. It is probably easier for females to imitate males than for males to imitate females. Pretty soon the narrow AI will be able to pretty easily imitate anybody though. Right down to your verbal quirks. Probably less than ten years from today.

And of course nothing is in a vacuum. The ARA (AI, robotics and automation) improvements proceed ever more rapidly, with ever increasing sophistication. Human concerns about the climate and human population will almost certainly ensure that the human population will begin to slow its rate of increase. That of course mixed with all the technology".

She also has the brass neck to post about jehovah witnesses and child abuse cases, her and epstein were probably involved here.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/jw_mentions/comments/8739lz/possible_discussion_on_rnews_in_post_jehovahs/

Context for maxwell and her A-17 friend, seems like she was communicating with spooks on the outside via journalists, she is clearly delusional, a pathological narcissist, not exactly a top spook hence the reason why she behaves like an amateur, it also means she is stupid enough to leave breadcrumbs everywhere.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe8QtThRqO8

Regina

Maxwell's A-17 connection to the FBI raid on Trump has made me curious, I started typing random things into the internet to see if the algorithms would turn up some spooks communicating, I then typed maxwellhill A-17 into reddit and some interesting threads showed up.

This one is interesting, its 4 years old, they are speaking about gender, they also mention the stem cell research done in Israel that creates a fetus.

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/izumi3682/comments/9vnxa2/izumi3682_archives/

"This article raises an interesting point, but I think it misses the correct interpretation. What is going to go the way of the dodo is cognitive gender, biological sexual assignment (for procreation I mean--let's not get carried away here) and not too much longer from now, biology itself. The technology is rapidly developing to produce the first in vitro human embryo-fetus and live birth. Think "Logan's Run". And them mice with two mommies.

Think about when you are chatting online. Sure you may be typing things that give yourself away as a male or female. Attitudes or facts for example. But what are you really online? You are a culmination of statements that others perceive as an initially sexless human mind, until you provide more verbal cues as to who you are, either intentionally or unintentionally. Plus, you know, "catfishing". I could totally communicate with you online and you would be utterly convinced I am female in real life. Well not here probably, I've given away too many attitudes and facts lol. And just like in that one Star Trek episode (Mirror,Mirror) where it was easier to imitate mean than nice. It is probably easier for females to imitate males than for males to imitate females. Pretty soon the narrow AI will be able to pretty easily imitate anybody though. Right down to your verbal quirks. Probably less than ten years from today.

And of course nothing is in a vacuum. The ARA (AI, robotics and automation) improvements proceed ever more rapidly, with ever increasing sophistication. Human concerns about the climate and human population will almost certainly ensure that the human population will begin to slow its rate of increase. That of course mixed with all the technology".

She also has the brass neck to post about jehovah witnesses and child abuse cases, her and epstein were probably involved here.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/jw_mentions/comments/8739lz/possible_discussion_on_rnews_in_post_jehovahs/

Context for maxwell and her A-17 friend, seems like she was communicating with spooks on the outside via journalists, she is clearly delusional, a pathological narcissist, not exactly a top spook hence the reason why she behaves like an amateur, it also means she is stupid enough to leave breadcrumbs everywhere.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oe8QtThRqO8

:eyes: :shifty

Back
Top Bottom