United States foreign policy is freaking me out-world war?

freal

When the US wanted to invade Syria was the first time a really got freaked out. I mean, what the hell is wrong with the US. Its Al Qaida who is fighting Assad, why in the world would they do such a stupid thing.
All over the internet you had people saying the world war 3 could happen.

They have drones flying through through Africa and Middle East just bombing people in their cars and in the streets, not to mention poking their noses into every country in Middle East. I would understand Afganistan, but invading Iraq based on a elementary school level excuse, helping Al Qaida bombing Gaddafi in Lybia, US representatives supporting syrian civil war, agitating ukranian protest (especialy Mccain) while bruttaly suppresing Occupy Wall Street, economic sanctions on Iran, kicking the Chinese out of Africa and Russia out of Middle East.

Russia and China have invested tons of money into Iran and Africa, Russia has a naval port in Syria, they are not going to just sit there watching this???

You have american ambassadors in all european countries lecturing people to start austerity measures, I personally dont remember that american ambassador would be in the news that many times ever since now. Dont they have enough dictators and people to lecture in their backyard of South America. Not too mention the US is broke, where do they find billions for all this wars.

J

j.

Re: United States foreign policy is freaking me out-world wa

If there are economic problems, which is likely, politicians typically take the country to war to distract attention from the domestic problems. So the U.S. will continue to engage in pointless wars, only something like a miracle would prevent that.

Politicians will screw you and steal your property and make life as much like hell as they can. Count on that.

OP
F

freal

j. said:
If there are economic problems, which is likely, politicians typically take the country to war to distract attention from the domestic problems. So the U.S. will continue to engage in pointless wars, only something like a miracle would prevent that.

Politicians will screw you and steal your property and make life as much like hell as they can. Count on that.

Not so pointless, the Russians have invested tens of billions into Syria and they have a naval port there. The Russians were pretty convincing in saying that they would not allow the US to intervene in Syria (because of the chemical weapon fiasco).

J

j.

freal said:
Not so pointless, the Russians have invested tens of billions into Syria and they have a naval port there. The Russians were pretty convincing in saying that they would not allow the US to intervene in Syria (because of the chemical weapon fiasco).

Whatever the war propagandists tell you. The U.S. has no real legitimate national security interest in Syria.

OP
F

freal

j. said:
freal said:

Whatever the war propagandists tell you. The U.S. has no real legitimate national security interest in Syria.

Well, US may not have any but Russia has.

Why is Hillary Clinton so happy Gaddafi is gone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

OP
F

freal

j. said:
freal said:
Why is Hillary Clinton so happy Gaddafi is gone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fgcd1ghag5Y

Well, if you think Hillary is capable of having one intelligent thought, then I can't help you.

You just dont get it. All the media told that uprising in Lybia is spontaneous or grass root and blabla and the US said all they are going to have is a non fly zone. Well it happens that the no fly zone turns into a bombing zone by US/Nato airplanes and the fighters turn out to be from Saudi Arabia and even Chechnya and one fighters even comes directly from Guantanamo, Al Hassidi, thats weird.

So there is no one with intelligence in US governemnt, Bush was a laughing stock of the world, this new state department secretary John F Kerry looks like he had too much fish oil that burned his brains out. Now Kerry is messing into Ukraine internal affairs. The US has much stricter anti protest legislation than Ukraine, not to mention how they cracked down on Occupy Wall Street.

Well whats the point, this forum is not meant for this discussion and the US people just dont care what is happening around the world.

honeybee

No. Some people still care. But it's always the same old thing-if you follow the money you will find the truth. ITs ALWAYS about money&/power.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals