yerrag

The more likely explanation is she’s a psyop for Jew hate. Do you seriously think these people write amazon reviews?
many take the bait. stupid.

what these people forget is that there are many more Jews who hate Zionists. Many journalists and doctors are Jewish and they are not controlled opposition at all. They do all they can to stop the madness.

Regina

Mauritio

OP
Drareg

Drareg

An interesting twitter thread on maxwells legal team and it’s connection to Tartaglione, this guy is rumored to be Epstein’s killer although he claims to have saved Epstein from an earlier attack, the videos are missing from the earlier attack lol!
What’s interesting is Tartaglione case seems to be receiving a lot of funding before Epstein was arrested, it does beg the question if he was intentionally planted.

View: https://twitter.com/gumby4christ/status/1471569696650502148

Peatful

An interesting twitter thread on maxwells legal team and it’s connection to Tartaglione, this guy is rumored to be Epstein’s killer although he claims to have saved Epstein from an earlier attack, the videos are missing from the earlier attack lol!
What’s interesting is Tartaglione case seems to be receiving a lot of funding before Epstein was arrested, it does beg the question if he was intentionally planted.

View: https://twitter.com/gumby4christ/status/1471569696650502148

@Drareg
What do you make of this?

I have to agree with the intentional plant theory.

Also- You’re coming from a place that Epstein is alive and well correct?

OP
Drareg

Drareg

@Drareg
What do you make of this?

I have to agree with the intentional plant theory.

Also- You’re coming from a place that Epstein is alive and well correct?

I’m not sure if he’s alive and well, it’s more likely he is dead, why keep him, this lot seem to have no loyalty to lower downs in their group, he is from an old school blackmail operation, it required video cameras hidden in rooms etc, they don’t need this anymore with everything being digitized, even tracking where money is spent via digital currency gives them close to absolute power and absolute blackmail capabilities, why keep him around.

Regina

I’m not sure if he’s alive and well, it’s more likely he is dead, why keep him, this lot seem to have no loyalty to lower downs in their group, he is from an old school blackmail operation, it required video cameras hidden in rooms etc, they don’t need this anymore with everything being digitized, even tracking where money is spent via digital currency gives them close to absolute power and absolute blackmail capabilities, why keep him around.
Ghis_n_Jeff.jpg

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Maxwell is found guilty, let’s see what her sentence will be, it will also be appealed, it wouldn’t surprise me if an intentional mishap has been left in for her to walk on appeal, her been found guilty feeds the public frenzy, going free on appeal will have less impact than walking today.

Her disgusting sisters are also in the image, both of them are ruling class bootlickers, involved with spying software and close to israeli intelligence.

The open zionist Les Wexner looks like he is walking away from all of this untouched along with other big names like Alan left his underpants on Dershowitz, Clinton, trump etc, Maxwell is a token for public display, Maxwell is a pathological narcissist, even a few years in prison will destroy her mentally when you keep in mind she comes from the ruling class.

Peatful

Maxwell is found guilty, let’s see what her sentence will be, it will also be appealed, it wouldn’t surprise me if an intentional mishap has been left in for her to walk on appeal, her been found guilty feeds the public frenzy, going free on appeal will have less impact than walking today.

Her disgusting sisters are also in the image, both of them are ruling class bootlickers, involved with spying software and close to israeli intelligence.

The open zionist Les Wexner looks like he is walking away from all of this untouched along with other big names like Alan left his underpants on Dershowitz, Clinton, trump etc, Maxwell is a token for public display, Maxwell is a pathological narcissist, even a few years in prison will destroy her mentally when you keep in mind she comes from the ruling class.

Will she commit suicide?
What do you think?

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Will she commit suicide?
What do you think?

Not likely before her appeal, they may hang the threat of suicide over her if she talks from prison, she will be made countless offers to talk in there.

Peatful

Not likely before her appeal, they may hang the threat of suicide over her if she talks from prison, she will be made countless offers to talk in there.
Thx for keeping me updated.
I have no Twitter. Watch no TV. Subscribe to no newspapers. And am not on any SM. So I really appreciate the data.

This is such an important case.

Lollipop2

I have no Twitter. Watch no TV. Subscribe to no newspapers. And am not on any SM. So I really appreciate the data.
Same with me, EXCEPT being on Steve Kirsch newsletter list, ICAN email list, Aaron Siri email list, and Lighthouse Economics email list and occasionally on MeWe which is quiet - no one really uses.

Thank you @Drareg for keeping us in the loop and informed.

Peatful

I honestly think this MF is still alive...

Maxwell clearly was the scapegoat.
The distraction.
The poster child that justice was served.
In a twisted sense is now a victim herself.

I hope she squeals and brings out her little black book to exposes them all

F76EF2E2-78F7-45F4-A7FF-727E5B56461E.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom