Steve Bannon And Robert Mercer

Drareg

Whats the deal with this article anyone? It doesn’t seem to make head waves in certain news outlets,perhaps they are above it or is it intentional?
My interest in Rober Mercer,I posted on here about him before,he was involved with computer science and now uses information theory for trading stocks,he made a fortune within renaissance technologies with James Simmons,nobody knows much about what they do but considering the 2 backgrounds they use information theory to disrupt anything,for me I think they create waves of information in certain areas of the stock market and predict the interpretation of said waves and trade off this,it’s complicated possibly untraceable. It’s deflate and
Anyway Mercer being a billionaire at this point is also somewhat of a conspiracy theorist,sees patterns everywhere,he was involved with funding 2 rooms full of hacks pounding information via themselves and bots for pro brexit and pro trump,trump only won because Mercer got on his side,in fact Mercer was backing someone else but he pulled out. He is also involved with nigel farage the UKIP clown.
He is a master of feeding the right information into society and getting reactions,it’s all about how the messages is conveyed to the receiver/brain based on their current perceptions and understanding of reality,folks these guys are a rude awakening for the status quo because of how a small operation created so much meaning for the general public,Mercer is a master mind in all this,Bannon is nothing without Mercer,propaganda theory is enhanced and trumped by information theory.

Anyway the article-Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled White Nationalism Into The Mainstream

Ledo

Whats the deal with this article anyone? It doesn’t seem to make head waves in certain news outlets,perhaps they are above it or is it intentional?
My interest in Rober Mercer,I posted on here about him before,he was involved with computer science and now uses information theory for trading stocks,he made a fortune within renaissance technologies with James Simmons,nobody knows much about what they do but considering the 2 backgrounds they use information theory to disrupt anything,for me I think they create waves of information in certain areas of the stock market and predict the interpretation of said waves and trade off this,it’s complicated possibly untraceable. It’s deflate and
Anyway Mercer being a billionaire at this point is also somewhat of a conspiracy theorist,sees patterns everywhere,he was involved with funding 2 rooms full of hacks pounding information via themselves and bots for pro brexit and pro trump,trump only won because Mercer got on his side,in fact Mercer was backing someone else but he pulled out. He is also involved with nigel farage the UKIP clown.
He is a master of feeding the right information into society and getting reactions,it’s all about how the messages is conveyed to the receiver/brain based on their current perceptions and understanding of reality,folks these guys are a rude awakening for the status quo because of how a small operation created so much meaning for the general public,Mercer is a master mind in all this,Bannon is nothing without Mercer,propaganda theory is enhanced and trumped by information theory.

Anyway the article-Here's How Breitbart And Milo Smuggled White Nationalism Into The Mainstream
Nice try with a tired red herring. SPLC puke

Ledo

BTW DReg, watch out for russians and racists, they are everywhere these days you know

managing

I am genuinely uncertain what you are asking. Ledo thinks its a red herring (your post? the article?) and is calling somebody an SPLC (I assume that is Southern Poverty Law Center) puke. Or is calling the article the product of said vomiting? I really can't tell exactly what's up here (on this thread). I'm writing this after reading about halfway through the article which I thought may shed some light on the interchange in this thread . . . but it hasn't. Back to the article, which, although poorly written, is interesting in content.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I am genuinely uncertain what you are asking. Ledo thinks its a red herring (your post? the article?) and is calling somebody an SPLC (I assume that is Southern Poverty Law Center) puke. Or is calling the article the product of said vomiting? I really can't tell exactly what's up here (on this thread). I'm writing this after reading about halfway through the article which I thought may shed some light on the interchange in this thread . . . but it hasn't. Back to the article, which, although poorly written, is interesting in content.

My interest is Robert Mercer,the guys in here are on a side,I don’t know which one,it’s not what interests me. Forget the agenda behind the article it’s the information in it,ironically the Mercer name won’t stick out until people know what he is at,it doesn’t hold meaning for the general public,all right up Mercer’s alley.
I highlight it on here because nobody ever talks about Mercer,the guys,let’s call it resume is incredible,also works with Simmons for decades.
Simple summary,Mercer almost singlehandedly has ingeniously used them all as puppets by his use of information theory,computer science background,this is beyond propaganda theory,Bannon and the rest are empty headed power mad fools,their goals are made up to justify a low energy desire for control,same with left and the majority in between,deluded. Mercer won’t be and will have strategy I bet far beyond anyone’s thinking but his,far beyond China and Russia crap attempts to get involved imo.
Mercer knows every human being has something from their history that will stick,or you can frame it that way,he creates pieces of bread to throw into the pond(internet) he throws into the area where there are swans and they flap over like the programmes they are. The information has to be communicated in a way that the swans based on their intelligence levels and culture will understand and create meaning accordingly,at which point they act on that meaning,so he can start riots or build bridges whatever but this way is more potent requiring less energy than the old way of propaganda theory.
I don’t profess to understand Mercer enitirely or information theory lol! I speculate but if you look into him you might be inclined that way also.

VsRkw7wK_400x400.jpg

Frankdee20

Doesn't Steve Bannon suck his own ckoc ? Per Anthony "the much" Scaramucci

Frankdee20

I guess the far right really does consider things from multiple perspectives

Lol, I honestly found Anthony's recorded comments about Bannon riding Trump's coat tails funny. A lot of my responses pertaining to non Peat things are just me poking fun.

JaimieN

Watch the documentary... Trumping Democracy. Should answer questions you have about Robert and Steve. I just watched it as a must for my Philosophy class. Sure was eye opening.

tankasnowgod

Well, it just took a couple minutes watching it to see that it's the same Anti-Trump narrative that they have been spinning since he decided to run. I got to the claim "Illegal immigrants can't vote in the US," and just laughed and turned it off. Yeah, it's technically against the law. But it sure happens! Just like murder and robbery. Anyone who doesn't realize voter fraud is happening on a large scale, especially in states that have NO voter ID laws, is fooling themselves. Very naive.

Of course, they don't mention the fact that illegal aliens absolutely affect elections, even if one never votes. Members of the house and electoral votes are distributed by the census. CA likely has 9 house members due to all the extra illegal aliens living in the state.

Was this assigned in your philosophy class? This documentary is obviously very biased.

JaimieN

It is biased. I was surprised at the moment as I believed Trump, as many presidential campaigns do, did not accept funds for his. In any case yes it was assigned in my philosophy class and I agree with you. Illegal immigration results in many issues affecting America in negative ways.

managing

It is biased. I was surprised at the moment as I believed Trump, as many presidential campaigns do, did not accept funds for his. In any case yes it was assigned in my philosophy class and I agree with you. Illegal immigration results in many issues affecting America in negative ways.
Yeah. Different languages spoken. Less white. More religions.

Good thing they don't fill out census forms, or they would skew congressional representation to favor the states with economies and tax bases that carry the rest of the country. But if that did actually happen, I know how to solve that problem: A documented guest worker program. Then California, Texas, New York, Florida, and Illinois could continue to generate nearly half of the GDP of the US while adsorbing over half of (what would be) the documented guest workers.

Unfortunately, that doesn't solve the first three problems. So perhaps we should just chuck em all out and deal with the economic repercussions. After all, California, NY, and Illinois deserve to have their economies tank and that would only hurt them and could never come back and harm the rest of the US. As for TX and FL, well, they may not deserve it, but they should have been better at keeping them out I suppose. Anyway, we'll all be fine once all the unemployed Americans take over those jobs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals