Drareg

Anybody noticing the Epstein hype train is back on track again this week? It’s aimed at prince Andrew.

I think Epstein was rolled out to get the global ruling class in order to go along with the covid fascism, the vaccine uptake isn’t where it should be so now they are showcasing Epstein again as a warning, even if Epstein just has a few videos of influential people in the British ruling class it can still undermine the entire establishment, it’s not advisable to throw them to the wolves in this case, paedophile‘s in power will trigger the masses.

Its like Ghislaine Maxwell is being held as a pawn also, nothing has moved in her case, she knows everything and possibly more and that’s why they have her on display, they may well need to roll her out next.

Vicky Ward the British establishment and general ruling class shill was doing damage limitation for bill Gates in her recent vanity fair piece, she tried to create an impression of a naive rich bill being lured into Epstein’s circle, bill realized of course Epstein was delusional and not sincere, bills scientific advisor who was Epstein’s executor on his will also got whitewashed , she claims Epstein done this to cause trouble for him and bill, he barely knows the paedophile.

My conspiracy then is the ruling class are telling the blackmailed management class/politicians to use more force for the vaccines, they are desperate for the digital ID.

Fred

Could be. I'm not sure they need a reminder since they're lying 24/7, but I could be wrong. Could also be aliens or some other unimaginable power or threat behind all this. Their commitment to the lies is mind-boggling. They must know that the people will tear them apart if/when they are found out. This is such a big move, that "normal" threats don't really seem to explain it, IMHO. Maybe they're all on video killing children? I don't know... It's all speculation. I just know I'm never taking their vax.

haidut

Forum Supporter
Anybody noticing the Epstein hype train is back on track again this week? It’s aimed at prince Andrew.

I think Epstein was rolled out to get the global ruling class in order to go along with the covid fascism, the vaccine uptake isn’t where it should be so now they are showcasing Epstein again as a warning, even if Epstein just has a few videos of influential people in the British ruling class it can still undermine the entire establishment, it’s not advisable to throw them to the wolves in this case, paedophile‘s in power will trigger the masses.

Its like Ghislaine Maxwell is being held as a pawn also, nothing has moved in her case, she knows everything and possibly more and that’s why they have her on display, they may well need to roll her out next.

Vicky Ward the British establishment and general ruling class shill was doing damage limitation for bill Gates in her recent vanity fair piece, she tried to create an impression of a naive rich bill being lured into Epstein’s circle, bill realized of course Epstein was delusional and not sincere, bills scientific advisor who was Epstein’s executor on his will also got whitewashed , she claims Epstein done this to cause trouble for him and bill, he barely knows the paedophile.

My conspiracy then is the ruling class are telling the blackmailed management class/politicians to use more force for the vaccines, they are desperate for the digital ID.

There are always warring factions, even among the "elite" ruling us. I suspect the spying/extortion scheme that Epstein ran for Mossad is being used as a control mechanism to prevent some of the "elite" turning to Russia/China and dumping the Empire in favor of greener pastures. Europe has been (slowly) turning to Russia/China (economically at least) and this could be a mechanism to put the brakes on that process or at least get the European elites (mostly concentrated in the UK, Vatican and France) to do something about it instead of sitting by the sidelines and waiting for the war to end.

YourUniverse

There are always warring factions, even among the "elite" ruling us. I suspect the spying/extortion scheme that Epstein ran for Mossad is being used as a control mechanism to prevent some of the "elite" turning to Russia/China and dumping the Empire in favor of greener pastures. Europe has been (slowly) turning to Russia/China (economically at least) and this could be a mechanism to put the brakes on that process or at least get the European elites (mostly concentrated in the UK, Vatican and France) to do something about it instead of sitting by the sidelines and waiting for the war to end.
What are the factions, do you guess?
The "Empire" (western Europe, Canada, USA, Australia, SK, banana republics and most of Africa)
China (and the rest of SEA?)
Russia and some eastern Euro nations
Where do India, Pakistan, and middle eastern countries fit? Together? India was a british colony but have clearly diverged from the empire's plan during covid.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

I think Israel are in bed with China and Russia.
It’s interesting that prince Andrew received papers to appear in court the week the UK were announcing the end of vaccine passports, today they are back saying vaccine passports are back on the cards.
This digital ID is the entry to the new system, I think they need about 85% of nations populations to be onboard for it to work, my guess is they are lying about vaccine uptakes everywhere hence the continued fear mongering in media.

IROM

Prince Andrew is a Red Herring as many members of the Saxe-Coburg und Gotha (Windsor) family as evidenced by the Dotroux Affair in Belgium and the entire cast of individuals who partied with Robert Maxwell, Trump and Malcolm Forbes, Tangiers birthday party, are involved or embroiled with adolescent sex trafficking. Tangiers is the adolescent sex traffick capitol of the Mediterranean.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

Prince Andrew is a Red Herring as many members of the Saxe-Coburg und Gotha (Windsor) family as evidenced by the Dotroux Affair in Belgium and the entire cast of individuals who partied with Robert Maxwell, Trump and Malcolm Forbes, Tangiers birthday party, are involved or embroiled with adolescent sex trafficking. Tangiers is the adolescent sex traffick capitol of the Mediterranean.

This is the main reason the ruling class are scrambling to get digital control, the paedophile network is global amongst them, like you say a red herring, red herrings are everywhere around the paedophile network, the pizza gate narrative is an intelligence psyop to throw normies off looking into the reality of paedophile networks.

P

Peatness

Official court document of the Epstein and Maxwell trial with all nameable co-defendants. I haven't read it

Attachments

• Official court document of the Epstein and Maxwell trial gov.uscourts.nysd.543369.2.0.pdf
    733.7 KB · Views: 11
OP
Drareg

Drareg

Official court document of the Epstein and Maxwell trial with all nameable co-defendants. I haven't read it
Kanye west, Beyoncé, jay z, Disney, Shaun carter, Harvey Weinstein, r Kelly, lil wayne, the list goes on.
This seems bizarre, have they created a case destined to fail, this being done intentionally to cover up the bigger crime, I find it interesting that even bigger names are not present like clinton, Dershowitz or the rothschilds

Thanks for posting this, I didn’t know about it, what date did it get released? It’s clearly been ignored by MSM.

"Jeffrey Epstein conspired with Harvey Weinstein and jay z to initiate a system of stalking, surveillance, drugging, abducting and trying to physically control, abuse or financially exploit and extort the plaintiff"

P

Peatness

Kanye west, Beyoncé, jay z, Disney, Shaun carter, Harvey Weinstein, r Kelly, lil wayne, the list goes on.
This seems bizarre, have they created a case destined to fail, this being done intentionally to cover up the bigger crime, I find it interesting that even bigger names are not present like clinton, Dershowitz or the rothschilds

Thanks for posting this, I didn’t know about it, what date did it get released? It’s clearly been ignored by MSM.

"Jeffrey Epstein conspired with Harvey Weinstein and jay z to initiate a system of stalking, surveillance, drugging, abducting and trying to physically control, abuse or financially exploit and extort the plaintiff"
Too be honest I haven't looked at this document. I came across it on twitter and thought it might be of interests to some on the forum. Those names above seem rather odd. Like you said where are all the big names? This case is going nowhere fast, they will cover up as usual.

LeeLemonoil

So Andrew has settled with his victim. Anybody following the case must read the settlement Statement. It’s a clear and highly unusual admission of guilt without saying it.

Disgusting vampires.

Demyze

So Andrew has settled with his victim. Anybody following the case must read the settlement Statement. It’s a clear and highly unusual admission of guilt without saying it.

Disgusting vampires.
I'm surprised the victim took the money and didn't see the case through, I had gotten the impression she was really trying to get justice for all the girls involved but I guess she just wanted money

P

Peatness

I'm surprised the victim took the money and didn't see the case through, I had gotten the impression she was really trying to get justice for all the girls involved but I guess she just wanted money
The money is going to charity

LeeLemonoil

In my book this is justice. The communique by the lawyers writes for all to see: Andrew pedophile.

OP
Drareg

Drareg

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals