Skull of balding Men was discovered to be calcified!

GorillaHead

Has anyone ever seen this publication.

Apparently the skull has a spongy layer and this has blood flow going through it and those who went bald incidentally had it calcified.

If this is true it throws alot of shade on those people who think its calcification of the skin tissue because I swear I have read people claim When they massage their scalps they can hear the breakup of calcification which is hilarious.

So it seems the calcification is perhaps actually truly occurring just now where we thought curious how we would remedy or prevent this. Perhaps lack of blood flow itself is not enough to cause balding but the hormone cascade gets triggered due to inadequate blood flow but technically the hair could still he sustained ?

Added image for refrence. The diploe is calcifying or more specifically the opening holes in the skull the foramens are narrowing. Soft tissue calcification reversal is possible and has been exhibited but how does one reverse calcification of the bone. Perhaps the solutions is a procedure that drills or sands down bone of our skulls. This literally would explain why no one has seen benefit using anti calcification protocols

Attachments

• F74DF0F0-E08B-4F9B-9BAF-8470720D1C06.jpeg
    F74DF0F0-E08B-4F9B-9BAF-8470720D1C06.jpeg
    823.5 KB · Views: 86
Last edited:

Drareg

Apparently the skull has a spongy layer and this has blood flow going through it and those who went bald incidentally had it calcified.

If this is true it throws alot of shade on those people who think its calcification of the skin tissue because I swear I have read people claim When they massage their scalps they can hear the breakup of calcification which is hilarious.

So it seems the calcification is perhaps actually truly occurring just now where we thought curious how we would remedy or prevent this. Perhaps lack of blood flow itself is not enough to cause balding but the hormone cascade gets triggered due to inadequate blood flow but technically the hair could still he sustained ?

Added image for refrence. The diploe is calcifying or more specifically the opening holes in the skull the foramens are narrowing. Soft tissue calcification reversal is possible and has been exhibited but how does one reverse calcification of the bone. Perhaps the solutions is a procedure that drills or sands down bone of our skulls. This literally would explain why no one has seen benefit using anti calcification protocols
This sounds like the same process of artery calcification, likely involves PTH

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

This sounds like the same process of artery calcification, likely involves PTH
Yes obviously the way to slow or stop this is mostly straight forward. Decent amount of calcium. Good vitamin D. Just enough vitamin A. And a powerful vascular antioxidant system. Low pufa. Vitamin E. vitamin C.

But the question is how do you reverse. Soft tissue reversal is straight forward. This is more along the lines of like trying to reverse a bone spur. Which i cant find any indication of being reversed without surgery.

Kvothe

Often, old reports from the 1930s and 1940s are very interesting, and enlightening. This one is just stupid :tearsofjoy:

RealNeat

Doesn't explain Rays story of the guy who fell head first into a fire and got his hair back.

We do have a modern world that favors calcification however, so it's plausible. Avoiding fluoride, I imagine, would be favorable.

Maybe this explains the Native Americans attributing long hair to an extension of the nervous system, going deeper than previously thought. Frequency medicine may be deployed?

Last edited:

Drareg

Yes obviously the way to slow or stop this is mostly straight forward. Decent amount of calcium. Good vitamin D. Just enough vitamin A. And a powerful vascular antioxidant system. Low pufa. Vitamin E. vitamin C.

But the question is how do you reverse. Soft tissue reversal is straight forward. This is more along the lines of like trying to reverse a bone spur. Which i cant find any indication of being reversed without surgery.
If you reduce it in the arteries and allow more blood flow this should help, applying a demethylating agent like novocaine might help also, it could reverse epigenetic signals, you will need the nutrients to be present or it will just re calcify.

Drareg

Doesn't explain Rays story of the guy who fell head first into a fire and got his hair back.

We do have a modern world that favors calcification however, so it's plausible. Avoiding fluoride, I imagine, would be favorable.
The guy who fell into the fire and regrew hair was likely stem cell related.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Maybe this explains the Native Americans attributing long hair to an extension of the nervous system, going deeper than previously thought. Frequency medicine may be deployed?
Wounding increases growth factors but the effect is usually temporary. This can be exhibited in hypertrichosis when a broken arm is put in a cast and after removal
Of the cast hair has grown.

The body upregulates from normal to an increase. This can be seen with the forced induction of blood flow with minoxidil. As far as I am concerned what you mention here Doesnt come close to invalidating or not explaining. Gotta critical think about the connections

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

If you reduce it in the arteries and allow more blood flow this should help, applying a demethylating agent like novocaine might help also, it could reverse epigenetic signals, you will need the nutrients to be present or it will just re calcify.
The thing is the issue isnt in the arteries. The issue is in the underlying bone itself. If the foramen holes are shrinking that means its like a bone spur. Like extra bone growth. Its never been possible to reverse. So it seems like its not possible without surgery to address the damage done. So sure we can perhaps stop this calcification question is why is it happening in this past of the skull.

I am not very educated on this part of the human anatomy. We need more insight.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Building on that Original observation. Not everyones skulls sutures completely disappear or obliterate.

We do see foramens narrow tho in the spin when disc are herniated. So inflammation causes the narrowing. Its probably safe tk say happens with formens on the skull. Thing is whats inflamed the vein. Perhaps @Drareg you are right about reversing calcification in the tissue as perhaps it starts to happen in the vein and that inflames the vein resulting in surround inflammation.

I am looking to see if its been reversed in the spine without surgery.

Attachments

• 6F9E0203-F8BB-48F7-B7BC-C0DCF3744E98.jpeg
    6F9E0203-F8BB-48F7-B7BC-C0DCF3744E98.jpeg
    87.5 KB · Views: 27
  • 7CEE191E-B471-4668-AAE3-A55706C5C97B.jpeg
    7CEE191E-B471-4668-AAE3-A55706C5C97B.jpeg
    70 KB · Views: 28

J.R.K

An interesting thought on novocaine @Drareg. A simplistic question would you use this topically as a stack with @GorillaHead’s suggestion of Vitamin A,C,D,E, and possibly K2 MK4 to reduce the calcification perhaps T3 would also be beneficial?
I have had limited luck myself in exiting the friars covenant, all other issues seem to be heading in the right direction but this one has me questioning my progress.

johnwester130

An interesting thought on novocaine @Drareg. A simplistic question would you use this topically as a stack with @GorillaHead’s suggestion of Vitamin A,C,D,E, and possibly K2 MK4 to reduce the calcification perhaps T3 would also be beneficial?
I have had limited luck myself in exiting the friars covenant, all other issues seem to be heading in the right direction but this one has me questioning my progress.

Ever considered aldosterone is the cause of calcifcation

Things like spironolactone and eplerenone reverse this

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Ever considered aldosterone is the cause of calcifcation

Things like spironolactone and eplerenone reverse this
Lots of research support this.

Although I will say I am curious about the calcification or Should i say osstificaiton of the publication I shared because i am not 100% sure if the foramens could close up like that and not cause neurological problems. Been doing research and It seems like if foramens close up severe problems happen.

I wish we had an expert on biology pertaining to this area in the forum

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

I do want to add that my current regiment focuses on PON-1 for maintnance because of these different sourced studies.

I attached one. But both found in males and females that PON-1 was elevated. Now this indicator could be simply an effect rather than a cause. After all some studies show that androgens decrease pon-1. But i do know vitamin E and C decrease pon-1.

Attachments

• out.pdf
    104.2 KB · Views: 7
OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Induce osteoporosis ?

Throw your milk away kids
Lol it would need to be controlled. But lets seriously ask ourselves how much does this this observation have. We need more info before we say its impossible to stop the cause. We obviously can side step with androgens but the cause of what causes the androgens to rise in local tissue is yet to be elucidated and if its because these foramens get pinched then ****

ChemHead

If there are only a few foramens that dump blood from the scalp through the skull, then get some imaging done to verify a restriction of flow. If restricted, have surgery to open them up a bit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals