Saturated fats and metabolism.

Darkmortal

Hello, I heard about ray 2 years ago and started his diet since then for hair health purposes, in the journey i saw myself getting so lean the leanest I’ve ever been in my life even tho i was heavy on the saturated fats i used to have chunks of coconut oil every morning, making my omelettes with full tablespoons of ruminant butter, but hair wise I’ve seen no progress at all. So my question is, if saturated fats or (coconut oil) can rapidly fix body metabolism, and MPB is low metabolism issue, does it do the same if put on scalp tissue and guarantee it’s absorption? (with dermarolling) did anyone try dermarolling with coconut or MCT oil long term and saw hair regrowth?

Hello, I heard about ray 2 years ago and started his diet since then for hair health purposes, in the journey i saw myself getting so lean the leanest I’ve ever been in my life even tho i was heavy on the saturated fats i used to have chunks of coconut oil every morning, making my omelettes with full tablespoons of ruminant butter, but hair wise I’ve seen no progress at all. So my question is, if saturated fats or (coconut oil) can rapidly fix body metabolism, and MPB is low metabolism issue, does it do the same if put on scalp tissue and guarantee it’s absorption? (with dermarolling) did anyone try dermarolling with coconut or MCT oil long term and saw hair regrowth?
I can’t see how clogging hair pores with coconut oil would be a good thing. I can see it being a temporary fix for dandruff or a bacterial issues, and I definitely would not use MCT oil at all on my hair. I use raw honey on my hair and scalp. Here is my hair thread with some ideas for hair issues…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals