Romance is stressful(Shaking from stress)?!

BearWithMe

I am in my country. Would be ok with if it was mandated though because its super easy to buy those plastic masks if the regular ones are uncomfortable for some
"I'm completely okay with the fact that jews have to use separate train cars and can't go to theathers... It is not like they are killing them, right? It is just a minor restriction, they can go to their own theathers if they want to, it is super easy"

*before someone accuse me of being a nazi or something, this is just a historical metaphor to illustrate what happens when you accept slow and gradual removal of citizens' freedom

Lee Simeon

"I'm completely okay with the fact that jews have to use separate train cars and can't go to theathers... It is not like they are killing them, right? It is just a minor restriction, they can go to their own theathers if they want to, it is super easy"

*before someone accuse me of being a nazi or something, this is just a historical metaphor to illustrate what happens when you accept slow and gradual removal of citizens' freedom
What you mentioned is not a minor restriction. Wearing a mask when you around other people for a year or two when there is a global pandemic cant be compared in my mind.

BearWithMe

What you mentioned is not a minor restriction. Wearing a mask when you around other people for a year or two when there is a global pandemic cant be compared in my mind.
It is exactly the same situation and the same principle, except that this time, unmasked / unvaccinated / untested people are not allowed to go to these places.

Ultimately, the end result will be as catastrophic as it was in 1942.

Sam321

I've asked a girl out on a date*first time in like 5 years*, she said yes but now the anticipation is messing with my sleep and appetite & just making me feel run down. I generally feel quite healthy, sometimes really healthy - bounds of energy, euphoria from listening to good music, large appetite, really high sex drive and desire for partner. But my issue is pursuing a partner I find really stressful which makes all that good stuff go away which isn't conducive to being a fun person to attract. she seems to be really interested in me though.

I can get like this with other forms of stimulation like working on an art project for an extended period of time, getting or haircut or doing it myself(the concentration and my perfectionism - probably similar to the first example)

But ye.. My muscles start to tense up & it's got to the point at times where they sort of jerk about and I feel like I'm vibrating a bit. When my health problems started and I was having panic attacks I would literally start shaking & recently when I had a tooth extraction I started shaking which is really awkward because people wonder wtf you are doing. I also - since talking to this girl (which is a constant job due to phones & texting) have been peeing like crazy and have barely any appetite.

I'd really like to make this work with the girl, she seems great & really attractive. Any tips would be hugely appreciated & insight on the shaking thing?!
Be honest with the girl about how you are feeling. If she freaks out, she ain't the one. If she is understanding alot of times that's enough to get out of the fear you are experiencing and also develop more intimacy off the bat.

Sefton10

Lee Simeon

It is exactly the same situation and the same principle, except that this time, unmasked / unvaccinated / untested people are not allowed to go to these places.

Ultimately, the end result will be as catastrophic as it was in 1942.
"Ultimately, the end result will be as catastrophic as it was in 1942." What are you trying to say?

Ben.

Nobody in this topic hate on weak men...
Look someone gets it :)

calling western men pathetic is not a personal opinion or hating? alright you two, think w/e you want.
99% of Austrian, German, and Swiss men I've met are either in a "partnership" with their woman, unable to attract a woman, or working loads to keep up with her spending habits. Austrians are surely "western men." The rest of the above rationalizations I'm not interested in debating. If you know the direct cause of acting weak, then it doesn't make sense that you still rationalize (a weakness) this much.

Where did i say austrians are not western men?

Im not rationalizing "weak men". I could just as much trowh a random "every jew is..." or "every black man is...", "every eastern men is..." and it would be the same of what you are doing. A empty sentence not representing reality or individuals (and everyone is an individual).

What you describe is a personal experience/point of view which ends up in this generalisation you are doing. The only thing it may point towards to is cultural changes on a broader spectrum of the population that you've noticed.

Wearing masks is followed by the toughest men I can imagine? Many people enjoy their slavery so who am I to try to take it from them or convince them to prefer freedom.

... No ... what i ment with that is even the guys that check of all the things that you in particular would consider "strong, not western men" are running around with masks so w/e adjectve you trowh around doesn't end up ... making much sense? And even if one checks off all of it including the mask, i dont think there are many men left in the world in either direction to what you describe, applies.

I only reacted to you in the first place because it is spewing generalisation not in line with reality. You can have any view of the western world or the ideal male that you want so we might just leave it at that but i coudn't let it stand like that.

How does good times create weak men? Hard times can sometimes create strong men, but it can also break them.

Thank you! Exactly. Some may ascend from hard times but many, maybe even the majority (my speculation) doesn't.

BearWithMe

Anyways we should not hijack this thread any further. OP just wanted to know how to be confident with women.

The point I was trying to get across was that being weak and not masculine have huge implications both for your personal life AND the society as a whole.

The cure to this is doing things you are affraid of. Stepping out of your comfort zone. Approaching women. Doing it as often as possible. Getting plenty of experience with them. Having as much sex as possible.

Doing masculine things. Joining a gym. Lifting weights. Spending time around masculine guys. Learning how to protect yourself and your family. Learning martial arts. Standing up for yourself and your close ones.

Not letting a f****g politican tell you when and where you can and can't go and what you have to wear (like a mask for example).

Optimizing your health and getting your testosterone up.

This is the cure for @SwissFever's women problems and also for bigger problems in western society.

Sefton10

The cure to this is doing things you are affraid of. Stepping out of your comfort zone. Approaching women. Doing it as often as possible. Getting plenty of experience with them. Having as much sex as possible.
It’s true. The pick up artist thing got big a few years ago before it took a really dark turn. But the principles of that ”worked” in that it gave nervous guys the confidence to approach women they never normally would have. Not just in a bar or nightclub either, but in the post office or the supermarket. It’s like most things, the more you do it the better you get.

Lee Simeon

Anyways we should not hijack this thread any further. OP just wanted to know how to be confident with women.

The point I was trying to get across was that being weak and not masculine have huge implications both for your personal life AND the society as a whole.

Doing masculine things. Joining a gym. Lifting weights. Spending time around masculine guys. Learning how to protect yourself and your family. Learning martial arts. Standing up for yourself and your close ones.

Not letting a f****g politican tell you when and where you can and can't go and what you have to wear (like a mask for example).

Optimizing your health and getting your testosterone up.

This is the cure for @SwissFever's women problems and also for bigger problems in western society.
Most of the things you mentioned are good things. But a high testosterone male should have no objections to do things that smarter people than him tells him to. These people can be politicans, but they dont have to be. Thats arrogance and should not be seen as a masculine trait. We should teach everyone to be strong kind and step out of their comfort zone regardless of gender

BearWithMe

Most of the things you mentioned are good things. But a high testosterone male should have no objections to do things that smarter people than him tells him to. These people can be politicans, but they dont have to be. Thats arrogance and should not be seen as a masculine trait. We should teach everyone to be strong kind and step out of their comfort zone regardless of gender
Is wearing a mask smart tho?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals