How do i become stress resistant

Approaching a girl at a party can be stressful. Going to college can be stressful. Hell, being in a commited, loving relationship can be stressful. Even the best job in the world has times of stress. I don't mean to insult, but I see lots of kvetching about something or other. "I had to quit my job/breakup with my girlfriend/ drop out of uni because it was too stressful!" is a common complaint. I want to steel myself against stress so I can accomplish my goals, I don't want to abandon my goals just because they're stressful. I eventually want to go back to school and complete my Bachelor's degree (while working full time), and then hopefully get my PhD studying the effects of bioelectricity on morphogenesis (which would mandate me doing student research as an undergrad, another "stressor"). Is this reconcilable with "Peating"? Is there anyone here who feels like Peating made their resistance to stress go up? Because, all I see from my point of view is people on this forum who seemingly have a LOW resistance to stress....

I'm.No.One

Approaching a girl at a party can be stressful. Going to college can be stressful. Hell, being in a commited, loving relationship can be stressful. Even the best job in the world has times of stress. I don't mean to insult, but I see lots of kvetching about something or other. "I had to quit my job/breakup with my girlfriend/ drop out of uni because it was too stressful!" is a common complaint. I want to steel myself against stress so I can accomplish my goals, I don't want to abandon my goals just because they're stressful. I eventually want to go back to school and complete my Bachelor's degree (while working full time), and then hopefully get my PhD studying the effects of bioelectricity on morphogenesis (which would mandate me doing student research as an undergrad, another "stressor"). Is this reconcilable with "Peating"? Is there anyone here who feels like Peating made their resistance to stress go up? Because, all I see from my point of view is people on this forum who seemingly have a LOW resistance to stress....
I had a massively high resistance to stress, until I didn't...

That's kinda the thing about stress hormones though right? Great while they last...kill when they persist.

Anyhow I totally burnt out from 14 hour work days accomplishing massive goals.

I was in severe burnout, no cortisol during the day, dangerously high levels at night, severely under weight.

Two years eating PM helped a lot, gained a ton of much needed weight.

Then, I finally began taking Cypro & aspirin on a regular basis, in 4 months I completely fixed my cortisol levels!!!!

I'm handling stress well, able to relax, healthy hunger cues still (no hunger=stress hormones)

I think beyond managing cortisol levels lowering my serotonin (also a stress hormone) has helped how I actually perceive the stress.

If I could go back before the grind began I would:

EAT WAY MORE CALORIES because stress ups our calorie needs. Even learning means we need more calories.

I would have been taking aspirin on a regular basis.

I would have used .5mg cypro to end a particularly stressful day or even before a big day was coming up.

I would have done light muscle building exercises.

I would have done breath work daily & learned how to keep my vagus nerve toned.

I would have been in bed by 10pm no matter what & up by 6am.

Removed way more social media from my life.

Say NO way more often to stuff that just takes up time that I don't want to do.

Good luck!

Rafe

There are some old threads on a weird issue that comes up when people lower their stress physiology with peating: they come to feel more exposed to stressors without all the adrenaline, estrogen, serotonin, & so on. And that stresses them out.

That’s not wrong, but it is incomplete: they are building resilience to stress. (And some techniques for protecting against it.) But it doesn’t come all at once.

The world is stressful. You can change what you can change. It won’t be perfect. And you won’t become stress-free unless society is fundamentally re-(self)-organized & it works.

Going through a PhD program is very stressful. The stress doesn’t end with getting the PhD. But if you can take from a program what you need, comply with it enough without having it destroy you personally, and then work in a way that gives you purpose, then absolutely do it.

Stress resistance goes way up with peating, whatever that will be for you. It changed my way of thinking as well as my way of eating. But there were some rough patches where I felt less protected & didn’t know how to protect myself from my stressors, or didn’t have access to the right tools.

The main things for me were drinking milk that worked for me, getting enough protein (but not too much) for me, enough fruit, fructose & sucrose at the right times, having some supplements to bridge gaps.

After I started drinking a lot of milk, everything got better. But I didn’t force it. It came in its own time.

Phosphor

What is "cypro?" I cannot find a thing using a search. I'm SURE you do not mean "cipro."

-Luke-

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals