Robusta Is Better

Luann

The case for drinking robusta coffee instead of arabica...

10 differences Between Robusta & Arabica Coffee

2. "the Robusta bean has 2.7% caffeine content, almost double the 1.5% of Arabica"

3. "Arabica contains almost 60% more lipids and almost twice the concentration of sugar than Robusta"

4. "green beans of Robusta is about half the price of Arabica green beans on the commodity market"

6. "If you’re drinking instant coffee? Well, that’s probably all Robusta"

9. "Robusta is 7-10% CGA (Chlorogenic acid) and Arabica has 5.5-8% CGA."

To wrap up, the cheap instant coffee at your dollar store, if it's made of robusta beans, has twice the caffeine, more of the antioxidant CGA, and a lot less of the oil in coffee beans, which happens to be mostly unsaturated. And you can add it to hot milk for easy calories.

Robusta 1, Arabica 0.

Elast1c

What ray thinks about chlorogenic acid?!

Green,unroasted coffee beans contain much higher chlorogenic acids, do anyone know if ray is ok with green coffee?

The less roasted the coffee is the higher chlorogenic acid,according to this study,
Development of an instant coffee enriched with chlorogenic acids
In a recent interview I think with a female health podcaster I believe I caught him saying to the question what his favorite coffee that he drinks both kinds since the roasted has harmful compounds which are very very reducible in comparison to the protective effect of coffee and that he drinks light roast in rotation in recognition that the dark roast coffee has alot of smoke. He mentioned coffee could reduce the carcinogeniity of even radioactive free radical exposure and described it as the most absolute form of exposure compared to smoke and food exposure

Last edited:

paymanz

In a recent interview I think with a female health podcaster I believe I caught him saying to the question what his favorite coffee that he drinks both kinds since the roasted has harmful compounds which are very very reducible in comparison to the protective effect of coffee and that he drinks light roast in rotation in recognition that the dark roast coffee has alot of smoke. He mentioned coffee could reduce the carcinogeniity of even radioactive free radical exposure and described it as the most absolute form of exposure compared to smoke and food exposure
interesting , i was under impression that he prefers dark roast!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals