Recent liver enzymes test lab results. Thoughts?

lloydchristmas

Forum Supporter
I posted in another thread a while back about doctor saying I was hyperthyroid, I’m a 37 year old male , had some big stressors recently one being a possible poisoning from herbicide.. having high anxiety type symptoms mostly.
722A3F97-FF9A-42F2-9318-CE2A917702A5.jpeg
ADAD45F1-21B7-4B5D-9C1D-C4E079C449A7.jpeg
15D35C22-C21F-4834-8AAC-EF1A7F615AA4.jpeg

Peatful

Low serum glucose
Makes me think stressed metabolism
Not storing liver glucose
Hypothyroidism

If you have a hx of restricting carbs
Don’t
Slowly reintroduce

Make sure you are eating enough

Your adrenals are working extra hard to keep your blood sugar up
This is a metabolic stressor

Im cryptic
But hopefully this helps a bit

Others will jump in

You can copy and paste your other thread here to help others with that data

exile

The blood sugar on the lower end stands out to me. The only time I’ve had anxiety symptoms I’ve been on the hypoglycemic end. A little more starch and fat seemed to work for me. Interestingly low ast and alt can be caused by low b6.

Ray was asked: “Are panic attacks mainly a manifestation of hormonal imbalance, excessive stress hormones?]”

He said: “Yes, usually with hyperventilation caused by high estrogen and serotonin, low vitamin B6”

He also said “Vitamin B6 helps to guide the metabolism of tryptophan away from excessive serotonin” and “B6 helps for turning tryptophan into niacin rather than serotonin” and wrote “Serotonin tends to cause hypoglycemia, and hypoglycemia inhibits the conversion of thyroxine into the active T3 hormone. Hypoglycemia and hypothyroidism increase noradrenaline, and autistic people have been found to have more noradrenaline than normal.”

OP
L

lloydchristmas

Forum Supporter
Low serum glucose
Makes me think stressed metabolism
Not storing liver glucose
Hypothyroidism

If you have a hx of restricting carbs
Don’t
Slowly reintroduce

Make sure you are eating enough

Your adrenals are working extra hard to keep your blood sugar up
This is a metabolic stressor

Im cryptic
But hopefully this helps a bit

Others will jump in

You can copy and paste your other thread here to help others with that data
Thread 'Doctor told me I’m hyperthyroid'
Doctor told me I’m hyperthyroid

OP
L

lloydchristmas

Forum Supporter
The blood sugar on the lower end stands out to me. The only time I’ve had anxiety symptoms I’ve been on the hypoglycemic end. A little more starch and fat seemed to work for me. Interestingly low ast and alt can be caused by low b6.

Ray was asked: “Are panic attacks mainly a manifestation of hormonal imbalance, excessive stress hormones?]”

He said: “Yes, usually with hyperventilation caused by high estrogen and serotonin, low vitamin B6”

He also said “Vitamin B6 helps to guide the metabolism of tryptophan away from excessive serotonin” and “B6 helps for turning tryptophan into niacin rather than serotonin” and wrote “Serotonin tends to cause hypoglycemia, and hypoglycemia inhibits the conversion of thyroxine into the active T3 hormone. Hypoglycemia and hypothyroidism increase noradrenaline, and autistic people have been found to have more noradrenaline than normal.”
Thank you for your response! Do think supplementing b6 would be wise ? or it’s probably not that simple I imagine?

OP
L

lloydchristmas

Forum Supporter
I wouldn’t be surprised… I go once every 24 hours but usually not easy and consistent.
Occasionally I end up not going in the morning and go when I get home from work.. I guess I just got to figure out the best route to heal it…

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Your AST and ALT being low might be another piece of a puzzle indicating hypometabolism, but then again could be "nothin" according to most doctors.

youngsinatra

I personally would not be worried about those liver enzymes.
If I remember correctly an ALT of around 15 is associated with the best clinical outcomes aka the least risk of liver disease.

The reference range on all my blood tests for ALT was 7-50 IU/L. You need to remember that the reference range is continuously changing and reflects the average blood work of our increasingly sicker society. (Liver disease esp. NAFLD is rampant!)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals