Latest Lab Results

Hey all just got my lab results back in. Am not surprised to see my prolactin has risen higher just judging by the way I feel. My estrogen was also out of range by a bit.

TSH - 2.18
PTH - 36.3
Prolactin - 33.1
Free T3 - 3.1
Reverse T3 - 19.7
Free T4 - 1.29
Histamine, Plasma - .43
Estrogens, Total - 151 - Range 40-115(pg/ml)
Albumin - 4.7
Glucose - 95

I'm going to talk to the doctor to see his plan of action for the prolactin, however I am more than likely going to request cabergoline.

Diet(averages):
3000 calories atleast (am going to push up to 3500 then possibly 4k)
Usually 300-400g carbs coming from apple and orange fruit juice and fruits
100-130g protien coming from animal meats, eggs, protien powder, liver and gelatin
85g fat coming from goats milk and coconut oil
Coffee - drank atleast a cup 5x a week
Calcium - 1500mg daily
Sodium 3000-3500mg daily
Potassium 4000mg daily

Supplements
Vitamin E 200 IU
Energin 1 Serving
Estroban 1 Serving
Vitamin B3 1500mg - 2000mg
Vitamin B1 - 300mg
Zinc -30mg
Selenium 100mcg
LTyrosine 500-1000mg

Temps usually range between 97.9 - 98.4 with pulse at 78-85

The questions I have are:
I do want to do more tests to dig a bit deeper, however I just want to know which way to go with this?

As far as an action plan I am kind of lost at the moment. Here recently I have been taking aspirin again at a dose of 162 mg, I have been increasing sleep as well.

The hardest part of my life right now is honestly talking to people and I think it is because of the prolactin being elevated. It just feels so damn weird and sometimes can't hold eye contact at all or not act sketchy / weird in conversation. I honestly hate going out sometimes because its difficult and much easier to be by myself. It bugs the hell out of me and this is one of the main reasons I'm here. I suppose for this would be to hit some dopamine boosting substances as well?

Anyway thanks for taking the time and as always all thoughts would be appreciated

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals