Ray Peat Intersectional Feminist Facebook Group

keith

The dictionary definition of a lot of political movements sound very appealing on the surface but they seldom if ever tell you what is really going on. Read the quote from Ray above and watch the Russo interview and ask yourself why would the CIA and the Rockefeller Foundation fund the women's movement. Do you really think that they give two sh*ts about empowering women? The true goal of Feminism and all other elite funded movements goes far beyond what they put on their t-shirts or scribble on their topless chests.

I think you are making unfair assumptions about the people who created the FB group, that is the subject of this post, that are based on your perceptions of a completely different group of people who hold, or claim to hold, feminist views. The diversity among feminists is vast, and I don't think you can make assumptions about "what is really going on" relative to one FB group, based on what some other self-described feminists do or don't do. I highly doubt that the administrator was thinking of the same concept of feminism when they wrote that description as you were thinking of when you read it. It isn't fair of you to judge their intentions without any evidence. Wouldn't the simplest, most common definition be the most likely intended use? Do you think this particular group of people is funded by the Rockefellers and infililtrated by the CIA in a conspiracy to bring down Ray Peat?

InChristAlone

To be clear, I believe the vast majority of biomedical scientists have nothing to contribute in their jobs. As far a sexual politics, women seem to foster and demand an environment that, to my way of thinking, tends to stifle scientific discovery. Women like predictable and safe environments more than men, the biological basis for this is obvious. Science, business, and war (among other things) require actors that can work within an unsafe (physically and emotionally) environment, and are retarded by actors who desire to tame the environment towards their preferences.

I see this behavior in males too, mostly in mimicry of the females in order to fit in. Social functions, office politics, and other things push people towards a PC attitude. I could have walked in to my old lab and said "white men should all be killed" and no one would bat an eye, but if I said "women on average have lower IQs than men" I would have been kicked out of the lab. People pick up on that and change their behavior accordingly.

But really, what you responded to had almost nothing to do with my original post. I am describing behavior I am witnessing.
Well that is unfortunate, but yes women do typically need safety, although we can put ourselves out there to get hurt.

Again I fully agree that everyone should be able to choose the life they want and women should be treated no differently than men. Feminism however has a much darker goal in mind.

I also believe that we should address other inequities that feminists dont have much to say about like the inequalities in child custody law, domestic violence, prison sentencing, career and educational support services etc.

As for where your kids are learning that men and women are different I would just say "out of the mouths of babes."
Yes I think feminism doesn't address the disparity in custody laws and things like that. I vote equality!

keith

Feminism however has a much darker goal in mind.

Feminism is most basically a concept that women should have equal rights. Concepts don't have goals. Some self-described feminists may have "darker goals" (I'm not exactly sure what you mean here), but some, probably the vast majority, only have the goal of equality. It isn't reasonable to assume all feminists have the same beliefs as a particular subgroup.

keith

Just remember...if you are a man and refuse to have sex with a trans man who is now a woman, you are transphobic and sexist. This is why we can't have nice things.

Seriously?

x-ray peat

I think you are making unfair assumptions about the people who created the FB group, that is the subject of this post, that are based on your perceptions of a completely different group of people who hold, or claim to hold, feminist views. The diversity among feminists is vast, and I don't think you can make assumptions about "what is really going on" relative to one FB group, based on what some other self-described feminists do or don't do. I highly doubt that the administrator was thinking of the same concept of feminism when they wrote that description as you were thinking of when you read it. It isn't fair of you to judge their intentions without any evidence. Wouldn't the simplest, most common definition be the most likely intended use? Do you think this particular group of people is funded by the Rockefellers and infililtrated by the CIA in a conspiracy to bring down Ray Peat?
Given that this particular FB group has self-identified as Feminist and has tried to label RP as a Feminist, I think it is fair to point out what is at the root of that ideology and why it is being promoted whether they know anything about it or not. I know some very nice Marxists as well who also have some well meaning ideas but are completely ignorant of the true history of their movement. Useful Idiots in the words of Lenin.

Last edited:

x-ray peat

Feminism is most basically a concept that women should have equal rights. Concepts don't have goals. Some self-described feminists may have "darker goals" (I'm not exactly sure what you mean here), but some, probably the vast majority, only have the goal of equality. It isn't reasonable to assume all feminists have the same beliefs as a particular subgroup.
Equal rights is a concept; Feminism is an ideology.

keith

Given that this particular FB group has self-identified as Feminist and has tried to label RP as a Feminist, I think it is fair to point out what is at the root of that ideology and why it is being promoted whether they know anything about it or not. I know some very nice Marxists as well who also have some well meaning ideas but are completely ignorant of the true history of their movement. Useful Idiots in the words of Lenin.

I know some "a" who do "x", so people who are "a" do "x" is not a logical argument. Plus they didn't even say Ray is a feminist, they said they "feel Ray is pro-feminism". They are stating an opinion, and clearly identifying it as such. Anything you are bringing to your interpretation of what "pro-feminism" means is your interpretation of what they wrote. So you are complaining about them interpreting what Ray has written, based on your interpretation of what they wrote? Isn't that a little hypocritical?

keith

Queequeg

I know some "a" who do "x", so people who are "a" do "x" is not a logical argument. Plus they didn't even say Ray is a feminist, they said they "feel Ray is pro-feminism". They are stating an opinion, and clearly identifying it as such. Anything you are bringing to your interpretation of what "pro-feminism" means is your interpretation of what they wrote. So you are complaining about them interpreting what Ray has written, based on your interpretation of what they wrote? Isn't that a little hypocritical?
A truly Post-Modern deconstruction.

keith

keith

Kyle M

Defining an idea by its dictionary definition, which bears no resemblance to its ideological roots many years ago, the stated ideologies of its creators and perpetrators, and the actions done in its name, is one of the most naive things you can do in the world of ideas.

keith

Defining an idea by its dictionary definition, which bears no resemblance to its ideological roots many years ago, the stated ideologies of its creators and perpetrators, and the actions done in its name, is one of the most naive things you can do in the world of ideas.

So what do we do? Assume that any time someone uses a word, they use it with whatever additional meaning we, personally attach to it? How can we have a discussion if we all use the same words, but mean different things by them?

TubZy

So what do we do? Assume that any time someone uses a word, they use it with whatever additional meaning we, personally attach to it? How can we have a discussion if we all use the same words, but mean different things by them?

I think the argument is just the use of the word feminism and associating with Ray's label. If it just said "advocate for women" I doubt most people would really have a big issue.

Maybe I'm more annoyed with it (it being feminists) than others because I have seen half naked fat chicks parading up and down the streets of NYC yelling stupid crap and instigating fights with men while myself and other people are on there way to work.

keith

That's basically what I mean when I say your interpretation includes your baggage. I don't think that's what the FB page creator had in mind. They seem to be specifically promoting a non-confrontational, respectful atmosphere, and they welcome men. That is why I think it is important to read it as neutrally as possible (dictionary definition) without any other reason to believe something different is meant by it.

BibleBeliever

The truth behind the Rockefeller funded women's movement.

This for sure.
Feminism just fights to destroy the traditional family unit.
As feminism has increased so has divorce, single motherhood, adultery and all forms of sexual degeneracy.

No fault divorce means you can cheat on your spouse and get indefinite spousal support for it after you abandon them.
Endless abortion too.

Are women happier? Endless evidence showing they are not; working careers, when they would be happier to have a family, as this is what is ingrained in their nature, which feminism corrupts.

Plus women's oppression is a myth. If women were oppressed men were oppressed more.
The lack of voting was property based. While they complained about not voting, men were drafted to fight into wars where they would die the most gruesome of deaths. Still during this time a man would get down on bended knee and humble himself to ask for a woman's hand in marriage, where he would protect and provide for her.

Modern feminism is especially sick; fighting against air conditioning in the office, a man spreading his legs while he sits; propagating myths that almost all men are sexually abusive, the myth of a paygap and endless other oddities.
You will also find many of them have strangely dyed hair, are obese and proud of it and have a tedency towards lesbianism.

Many of them are pro-transgender and homosexuality I believe because they enjoy seeing men emasculated/effeminate.

InChristAlone

This for sure.
Feminism just fights to destroy the traditional family unit.
As feminism has increased so has divorce, single motherhood, adultery and all forms of sexual degeneracy.

No fault divorce means you can cheat on your spouse and get indefinite spousal support for it after you abandon them.
Endless abortion too.

Are women happier? Endless evidence showing they are not; working careers, when they would be happier to have a family, as this is what is ingrained in their nature, which feminism corrupts.

Plus women's oppression is a myth. If women were oppressed men were oppressed more.
The lack of voting was property based. While they complained about not voting, men were drafted to fight into wars where they would die the most gruesome of deaths. Still during this time a man would get down on bended knee and humble himself to ask for a woman's hand in marriage, where he would protect and provide for her.

Modern feminism is especially sick; fighting against air conditioning in the office, a man spreading his legs while he sits; propagating myths that almost all men are sexually abusive, the myth of a paygap and endless other oddities.
You will also find many of them have strangely dyed hair, are obese and proud of it and have a tedency towards lesbianism.

Many of them are pro-transgender and homosexuality I believe because they enjoy seeing men emasculated/effeminate.
Are you a christian? your words invoke a sense of conservatism. That was a pretty cruel rundown even if I don't agree with modern feminism.

You can have both women empowerment and a loving family. Check out Betty Dodson and her co hort on youtube.... they speak of feminism, they speak of sexual liberation, yet Carlin Ross looks amazingly happy in a steady relationship with children. Does a strong sexual liberated woman scare men?

keith

You will also find many of them have strangely dyed hair

How dare they? I'll be on the lookout for these horrible women who destroy our society with their strangely dyed hair. No wonder they confuse oppression with not being able to make their own choices, if they can't even dye their hair a reasonable color.

ok, I'm out. You can't argue with this type of logic. If anyone wants to have an intelligent, open, honest dialog, feel free to PM me.

Peater

Does a strong sexual liberated woman scare men?

They're not even on the radar. The bitchy you-go-grrrrrl type will get nothing more than a derisory smirk from a man with options.

That type also don't seem to understand that a caustic sarcastic attitude does not equal a good sense of humour

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals