Quercetin And Bromelain

Rivka

Has anyone had good results with these for antinflammatory and antihistamine action?

Quercetin is a powerful estrogen. I have found it hurts my erection quality. In dosages of a gram or so a day which is e effective antihistamine dose for me.

Amazoniac

The funny thing is that it's possible to obtain more food quercetin from oranges than apples depending on variety and amount consumed. And it seems that a great deal of apples' quercetin concentrates in the skin, which might not be as available.

USDA Database for the Flavonoid Content of Selected Foods

Apples with low content and without skin: 0.5 mg/100 g of food (pg. 19/159)
Orange juice: 0.25 mg/100 g of food (pg. 40/159)

If you happen to be prized by ones that contain an unusual amount, they easily surpass the amount from apples.

Two medium apples: 400 g (I have no idea about edible portion) = 2 mg
1000 ml of juice: 1000 g = 2.5 mg

Last edited:

Pistachio

Quercetin is a powerful estrogen. I have found it hurts my erection quality. In dosages of a gram or so a day which is e effective antihistamine dose for me.

I felt good taking quercetin. However, I had to stop taking it because it gave me intense insomnia that lasted for weeks even after i stopped taking it. I came across a study that showed how it does this but can't remember the exact mechanism.

BTW, quercetin does work for anaphylactic shock to some degree, but be cautious with that information.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals