Preparation for a CT scan

Maniek1300

Good morning,
I have a question about preparing for a CT scan of the intestines. I will have the test in 2 days, please help me how to prepare for this test so that there is as little harm to the body as possible.
From our forum I found the following recommendations:
- niacinamide
- progesterone
- Vitamin E
- aspirin
- red light after the test.

What else can I use and when to take these supplements at what time.
Please help as time is short.

Thank you

xeliex

Forum Supporter
Good morning to you!

I hope everything goes well for you.
That's a good list you have there.
The only thing that I would add is staying calm and taking L-theanine.

mostlylurking

Good morning,
I have a question about preparing for a CT scan of the intestines. I will have the test in 2 days, please help me how to prepare for this test so that there is as little harm to the body as possible.
From our forum I found the following recommendations:
- niacinamide
- progesterone
- Vitamin E
- aspirin
- red light after the test.

What else can I use and when to take these supplements at what time.
Please help as time is short.

Thank you
Any way you can switch the test to an ultra sound or an MRI without the contrast dye?

Peatress

You've had an ultra sound and they found diverticulitis. A CT scan will only cause more inflammation. If you did take the covid "vaccine" I would be very cautious about causing more damage. Reconsider. An MRI has it's own risks but it's not as risky as a CT scan.

OP
M

Maniek1300

Yes they found diverticula but I still have pain after a month of taking xifaxan antibiotics and nothing helped. Therefore, the doctor recommended a CT scan. I told him about the MRI but he said that the CT is more accurate and you have to do it with the MRI so as not to repeat the CT again if something goes wrong.

I'm wondering if if I smeared the stomach 30 minutes before the progesterone test, would it do anything.

Peatress

Yes they found diverticula but I still have pain after a month of taking xifaxan antibiotics and nothing helped. Therefore, the doctor recommended a CT scan. I told him about the MRI but he said that the CT is more accurate and you have to do it with the MRI so as not to repeat the CT again if something goes wrong.

I'm wondering if if I smeared the stomach 30 minutes before the progesterone test, would it do anything.
I don't really know what else to add. I can't be objective because I am basing my response to you on my own experience. I don't know of anyway you can prevent injury from the CT scan but the list of supplements you mentioned and the red light should help you recover somewhat.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals