MRI And Ultrasound Instead Of CT Scan To Monitor Breast Cancer

yerrag

Ray Peat has talked about using MRI and Ultrasound instead of CT Scan for monitoring breast cancer. I wonder if anyone here knows of anyone who has been able to use MRI and Ultrasound successfully.

Are there many oncologists these days using MRI and Ultrasound?

A friend's been on 14 years of chemo for breast cancer and I'm advising her not to use ct scans or x-rays.

I don't know if the reason she is surviving on chemotherapy but never getting free from breast cancer is because she is exposed to ct scans every quarter, and all the chemotherapy is doing is to just keep the harm from radiation from worsening her condition. I'm thinking that if she had the benefit of using a less invasive test, she may get better.

For the past 6 months I have advised her of certain protocols and which she follows, but not to the letter. I've told her to use red light therapy to counter the effects of radiation, but she hasn't heeded this advice. Lately, the ct scan showed a much increase lump, and this coincides with her skipping her chemotherapy. I'm telling her for now to resume chemotherapy, but to change from ct scan to mri/ultrasound.

I'd like to pass more infor on mri and ultrasound to her, so she has better information to work with.

P

Peatness

I'm also interested in the question regarding MRI and safety.

kimbriel

Ray Peat has talked about using MRI and Ultrasound instead of CT Scan for monitoring breast cancer. I wonder if anyone here knows of anyone who has been able to use MRI and Ultrasound successfully.

Are there many oncologists these days using MRI and Ultrasound?

A friend's been on 14 years of chemo for breast cancer and I'm advising her not to use ct scans or x-rays.

I don't know if the reason she is surviving on chemotherapy but never getting free from breast cancer is because she is exposed to ct scans every quarter, and all the chemotherapy is doing is to just keep the harm from radiation from worsening her condition. I'm thinking that if she had the benefit of using a less invasive test, she may get better.

For the past 6 months I have advised her of certain protocols and which she follows, but not to the letter. I've told her to use red light therapy to counter the effects of radiation, but she hasn't heeded this advice. Lately, the ct scan showed a much increase lump, and this coincides with her skipping her chemotherapy. I'm telling her for now to resume chemotherapy, but to change from ct scan to mri/ultrasound.

I'd like to pass more infor on mri and ultrasound to her, so she has better information to work with.
MRI and Ultrasound works great for monitoring breast cancer. It just doesn't work for lung cancer (sadly, for me)... because of how long you'd have to hold your breath to get the images.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals